• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

nPeace

Veteran Member
Here we go with more inconsistency... note what you just said, that "God is simply allowing time for all to see that humans cannot rule themselves", and that it "isn't about Satan", and then you follow it up, directly, with this:
The terrible, terrible state of your inconsistent thoughts and beliefs is mind boggling. If I were you, I would seriously just stop talking/writing. I would. If I found myself to be so tied up in knots that I could literally make two contradictory claims one right after the other? I would just stop trying to communicate until I figured out what my problem was.

Would you consider yourself very good at English and Comprehension?
The reason I ask, is because when we read a statement beginning with "Although", the author is not asking us to discard the previous statement, and focus on the subsequent.
Rather, it's the other way around - focus on the previous and consider the later, irrelevant... that is... Although B. that's irrelevant to A.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I like this one. So God was going to kick Adam and Eve out of The Garden regardless then, right?
No. Why do you think so?

Or He was going to see if humans could "rule themselves" regardless?
No. Adam's obedience would demonstrate his subjection to God as his sovereign. He would remain in the garden, and humans would extend the garden all over the earth. Thus the whole earth would be a paradise.
Not sure why you reached your conclusion.

So even if Satan hadn't coaxed Eve to eat of the fruit and share it with Adam, God was going to do all this anyway?
No.
t1857.gif

That's what you're saying. You may not think you are... but that is exactly what you're saying.
I'm not. How so?

No... sounds like God was going to do that all along, no matter what Adam did. So much for "free will". Once again... consistency... get some. This is just disgustingly pathetic. I am sure you will excuse yourself easily and assure yourself that I "just don't understand". Just please do one thing for me and keep tabs on how many times you have to think or express that sentiment. Keep track of how many times you have to tell someone "you just don't understand". There could be valuable information waiting for your attention in that.
I won't tell you you don't understand, if you can demonstrate that you do, by explanation on how you reached your assumptions.

I thought it "is not about Satan"?
It's not. ...but you don't seem to think so.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If men say man is God. And God first itself is evil. Then in science a man human as the God is his resource. Fake theme. As your body is mainly water by percentile with a few chemicals. Bio chemistry.

As God in science is both good and evil. So said the man. Topic chosen. Human statements chosen. The review by two of different topics.

Making your human thoughts about God as earth as science evil.

Today humans prove their conscious self aware mind is gone. They don't recognise ownership of their bio genitalia. A huge part of our psyche explanation is sexually based.

So the human theist is proven you've lost your mind too.

As I'm natural I'm your human equal as equal. Even the book you wrote substantiated the reason to say why no man is God.

I'm an equal human. I see you've lost your mind. It's true.

A human can emotionally express by choice of feeling. A control of anger and hate. Or just let you hear it all. Based on the circumstance should I or shouldn't I.

Highest God source is the rock. It supports our life says human consciousness.

The God not good is man's scientific conversion.

Why you imposed you were evil as your man's thoughts.

As you human man have to be a human living to make all man claims. As a human. Only as a human.

So as you don't really own any machine in reality. As converting of the same strings maths numbers earth substances get reacted. Destroyed removed. Machine is gone.

Virtual unnatural water cooling applied so machine doesn't blow up keeps your machine in a Suspended time shift mass of non presence itself.

From gods earth base.

Told to your psyche. You don't hear.

I believe it really affects the human mind who no longer understands who they are. By the transcendence of your satanic machine belief of your science of man Satan God.

As it's acting out machine Satanism.

So in fact you killed off your machine as you see the phenomena.

Thus as you don't really have a machine you certainly aren't inventing any new resource either. By said machine as in reality it doesn't really exist.

Is your time shifting of mass as a satanist human.

A great big liar in fact.

As guess what human brother you didn't invent creation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic human life on earth.

You have to be a human. Conscious as the human. To say I believe such and such. Stories.

The theme humans are created equally. One species the human.

Man the theist says looking observing hence 2x2 of every one species. By sexual procreation owns any continuance.

Science status observation only says a man. It's not a practice or his thoughts.

Nature garden body first doesn't have 2x2 sex.

Notification of how a science man theist begins lying. As no one told him to theory.

So God status is earth.

It's bare body is first. Correct status. Water as two types owns some covering.

It's covered body is then the nature garden.

Exact.

Man sacrificed the wood was what he taught. Garden body exploded on fire. When he converted gods mass. I then heard the cause effect. The state I heard my own voice speaking.

Notification of cause. Notified wood was burnt. Life was sacrificed as wood was sacrificed told. Exact.

Reason bio life human lived in oxygenated generated stretched water. Heavens. What we live within.

Water in science is just water. He's not alive in just water was his owned life's warning.

How man sacrificed himself. By bodily evictiing the nature garden. Wood holiness.

Now when a humans brain gains chemical change its disturbed.... I've heard my brother talking to himself telling himself off.

So unnaturally he said to himself as his advice. Contradicted natural life.....and God told the bared naked earth body to cover up and it did.

Why nature existed. Stating in a strange thought....why you human man had not owned the presence of a created nature.

As he began talking about the magic of his thoughts about how life had existed naturally first.

As proven by how he expressed his man's written words. And then insects existed. And then such and such existed. As invention hadn't owned why existence existed.

Not sensibly said at all. It was a review of his reasons.

As humans as man argues...but we are created for mutual sex. Why didn't he understand his own truth?

Looking back after change was when the story was written. It wasn't written before changed life on earth.

As man human scientist changed life on earth. The testimony. Legal about life on earth is not science Satanism.

Ignored.

As humans who want to claim I know it all want to know it all...as they don't know it all.

Ego. Our lifes destroyer by men. It's real human behaviour. Illegal said awareness.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I don't see that idea represented or addressed in either video. Are you referencing the idea that God took a back seat to Satan's rule or human rule? I'm still not entirely sure which one of these you actually think is going on, because you seem to waffle every other sentence.
I just watched it again, to be sure.
Sorry. It was left out of this video, but it's written.
Remember the part of the video, where the narrator said, "the teacher has the authority to reprimand the student, but what effect would that have on the other students"?
That's compared to God having the power to destroy the rebels, but what effect would that have on the other angels. It would not settle the issues raised.

Besides - I was referencing your own words when I stated that God practices, or takes advantage in a "might makes right" capacity. You are the one to be found stating that God can do as He wishes with human lives because He created those lives. This is you stating that it is okay for God to do anything because He has the power to do so. If I suddenly discovered how to create autonomous life-forms that could live/eat breathe/love/etc., do you think you would agree with my doing anything and everything I wanted with them? Would you be okay with that, if you generally disagreed with how I was treating them - perhaps allowing them to enslave one another, perhaps killing their first born at times, perhaps telling one group of them that it is okay if they want to run in and invade another group and kill who they will and take the females for themselves? All that sound cool to you, as long as I created the life forms?
You got "God can do as He wishes with human lives because He created those lives" from my responding to your question "By what authority does He have this "right" - the right to set the standards of right and wrong and the right to execute justice upon those who disregard those standards?" with "By what authority does God have this "right"?
He gave life to those living.
As the source of life, he has that authority."

Wow. Just WOW.
You know what it looks like to me. It looks like you are pinning other people's words, whom you talk to, on me.
Why are you doing that?

And you stating this just after you said "Might doesn't make right." Do you understand why I believe you to be entirely inconsistent? I mean... you are so inconsistent it is scary. I would question anything at all that you told me or that you stated you believed. You could say you were pro-choice for some reason, and I would suddenly find myself wondering if I shouldn't be pro-choice! That is just how much I am coming to distrust your opinion. You likely couldn't stay consistent with this stuff to save you life. You're already too far gone.
You asked about authority to set laws and implement them.
I answered based on your question. Not based on what's in your mind.
If you then take it and apply it to the use of power, I would not say that is me being inconsistent.

If you want to know if God has the right to exercise his power, you can ask.
Does he?
Certainly. He is God almighty.
Does he use his power to carry out his justice. Of course.
That is not showing that might makes right. Rather, it is using his might to do what's right.

You can tell the difference, I hope.

For example...
(2 Thessalonians 1:6, 7) This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you.  But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels

It is right to bring relief to those who are being treated unjustly.
To carry out that justice, the strong arm of the law - might - is used.

The rulers have the authority, not because of their might, but because as rulers, they have the authority to draft the laws, maintain, and enforce them.
They use their might to carry out action against those who break those laws.
ad78f46a5cb5b3a0784f3f600e3ddb5c--law-and-order-law-enforcement.jpg

That was exhausting.
You don't get it? I tried.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The criminal science was by human mans changes to earth as God by his gods mass destroyer themes ...body..

Says. No man is God legal.

As the man has to see to say any term God. By types of what I name by what I see....the human.

God as evil in natural life. Taught...Earth mass causes earthquakes. Tectonic is the carpenter. God body naturally sacrificed humans. God built the destruction planet body.

Volcanic eruption. God mass that owned position one gods heavens released gases also kills you. God sacrifices its support. In nature.

A natural human life sacrificed by the natural gods evils. O earth.

Legal correctly stated.

Man theist. Wants to attack cold highest God body in mass.... burn it to melt to get a machine.

Natural Rock is what we stand on solid is no machine.

Gods earth position says no machine exists by the God status. Natural law.

Satanist human builds machine. It's alchemic inventive his idol.

Now men said machines can assist us. Are not the reaction machines.

Humans claim I should be allowed to use Alchemy. Inventive machines assist.

Legal said no Satanism. Reactive science. The review of the machine by a direct review was never god supported.

Man says reactive machine is dangerous. I must apply cooling myself as human controlled or the machine blows up. Knew.

Machine all the time is trying to blow up. Machine with God by terms does not exist and never existed.

Gods law says human inventors lied.

Pretty basic human advice.

So then you get to position human group controlled new legal agreement. Given to role play as one man leader. Based on lifes sacrifice man brother.

One man position legal discussing I've reviewed man's life sacrificed via all things as Sacrificed. Not correctly represented.

One...to be head conscious first is father. Non sexual man celibate is not a father. He's sacrificed mans fight for legal rights. Brother. Mutual equal. His proof own body bio sacrificed.

Legal. Judge impartial.

A father is a sexual man only.

Organisation not impartial said I'm the human hypocrite. Is not how it's taught today.

How the claim one man was sacrificed was false. Legal was one mans advice as many as sacrificed man. Ignored. As one man's new legal battle only.

Reason dark ages human mind was lost again in star fall burn. Didn't teach correctly after.

Why the star fall Russian hit is pertinent to the Muslim past. Resurgent conscious science mind is changed. Laboratory research follows about consciousness paranormal phenomena.

Human condition...if my brother is strategizing against us...I will do it before he can.

Not a true way of overcoming life's deceit.

It's facing the truth. Being honest about why human bad behaviour exists. Sex brings the sin of baby child into its adult behaviour mind. A lot of humanity are exhibiting a lost mind.

Sex as sin said why some humans are evilly motivated whilst others are not.

Brain mind relationship.

Last edited: