• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God live in the clouds?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Why you stopped believing in God because of that?

Also, do you think you would react differently if you knew at that time that it was the sole interpretation of your instructor or a certain holy book?
Because it was unbelievable to me at that time that that could be so.

I doubt I would have reacted differently knowing that it was simply how my instructor intrepreted it, and that there were other interpretations available. To a 6 year old, the Sunday School instructor is an authority on the matter.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Because it was unbelievable to me at that time that that could be so.

I doubt I would have reacted differently knowing that it was simply how my instructor intrepreted it, and that there were other interpretations available. To a 6 year old, the Sunday School instructor is an authority on the matter.

Ops, i didn't know you were just 6 years old at that time. :eek:

Do you think what happened back then affected your views about God today?

Random

Why would GOD so obviously not being IN THE CLOUDS literally affect anyone's belief in GOD? Isn't this very anti-intellectual? :sarcastic

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Why would GOD so obviously not being IN THE CLOUDS literally affect anyone's belief in GOD? Isn't this very anti-intellectual? :sarcastic
:shrug:Did you mean to ask "Why would GOD literally being IN THE CLOUDS affect anyone's belief..." dot dot dot?