• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do we create words for hate

rossm.1691

God is only as real as you make him
The word blasphemy was created by the founders of the religions of the world for the purpose of having a derogatory word to describe and call the people that chose to tell them that the entity they created isn't real. Humans don't like to be called liars especially when they are telling lies, and become the most aggressive only to defend what they know is untrue. The truth doesn't need defenders to murder all those that question "why" So my question is why did the most powerful men feel the need to use and abuse the world for the rest of eternity?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
26 jun 2018 stvdv 013 19
Hello @rossm.1691, Welcome to RF forum,

As a first post, you choose a very interesting and important subject "Blasphemy", especially under general religions, I think

The founders created the word blasphemy. Meaning do not belittle, demean the faith of others
At the same time their scriptures "now" state "our scripture is the only true path to salvation", some go as far as to "kill non-believers"
Those seem to contradict each other. And if correct only can mean 3 things: a)founder writings wrong + b)scripture wrong + c)testing if we follow blind

Truth does not need defenders to murder all those that question "why"
Good point, especially knowing that all scriptures declare "Love is the highest virtue", "Love thy neighbor as thyself"
Again the followers don't follow the teachings, because they kill in name of their religion

So my question is why did the most powerful men feel the need to use and abuse the world for the rest of eternity?
Probably they had sociopath/psychopath parents [just google Hitler's father, Trump's father, Kim's father....]
Once a child is messed up before age 7 [so generally we can conclude it's done by the parents] it is almost unreversable

If you mess up the child then you need a little imagination to see why they start abusing
When you are abused as a child and could not fight back, you are full of repressed anger, fear, hate, sadness
Easily it gets expressed in depression or violence or fear
The violent ones will be the next generation of abusers

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The word blasphemy was created by the founders of the religions of the world for the purpose of having a derogatory word to describe and call the people that chose to tell them that the entity they created isn't real. Humans don't like to be called liars especially when they are telling lies, and become the most aggressive only to defend what they know is untrue. The truth doesn't need defenders to murder all those that question "why" So my question is why did the most powerful men feel the need to use and abuse the world for the rest of eternity?

Ego

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
27 jun 2018 stvdv 013 22
why did the most powerful men feel the need to use and abuse the world for the rest of eternity
Because
They were used and abused, and unable to solve this suppressed emotional trauma, it naturally found it's way out

Last edited:

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you

Human beings are psychologically predisposed to dehumanizing the other human beings they intend to harm.

dfnj

People label other people so they do not feel any moral implications when they commit acts of evil and murder against the "sub-humans".

Just consider the way Muslims are treated in the World. There is big money in creating words of hate. How else can you justify dropping 30,000 bombs per year on the Middle East if you don't have a population of sub-humans. Just look at this guy in this photo:

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq