• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible?

firedragon

Veteran Member
I wonder why or how did they come to that translation?

I have no expertise in the Hebrew language whatsoever. What I did was, read what a Hebrew scholar wrote. I am not pronouncing it because it is offensive to Jews. And I am not making statements I find on Christian evangelical websites because their lack of consistency with Hebrew or jewish scholarship is bordering lunacy. Check a Jewish lexicon.

But if you really really just want to read some website, read off a scholarly source like the Jewish Encyclopaedia. NAMES OF GOD - JewishEncyclopedia.com

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I have no expertise in the Hebrew language whatsoever. What I did was, read what a Hebrew scholar wrote. I am not pronouncing it because it is offensive to Jews. And I am not making statements I find on Christian evangelical websites because their lack of consistency with Hebrew or jewish scholarship is bordering lunacy. Check a Jewish lexicon.

But if you really really just want to read some website, read off a scholarly source like the Jewish Encyclopaedia. NAMES OF GOD - JewishEncyclopedia.com
I agree that Jewish Encyclopedia is a good resource.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I observe that Catholic Red Letter Bible has not colored in red Acts 26:14-18:

26:14 And when we were all fallen down on the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me in the Hebrew tongue: Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? It is hard for thee to kick against the goad.
26:15 And I said: Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord answered: I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
26:16 But rise up, and stand upon thy feet: for to this end have I appeared to thee, that I may make thee a minister, and a witness of those things which thou hast seen, and of those things wherein I will appear to thee,
26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the nations, unto which now I send thee:
26:18 To open their eyes, that they may be converted from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and a lot among the saints, by the faith that is in me.
The Acts of the Apostles

Does it mean that Jesus neither wrote it, nor authored it, nor spoke these words, please? Right?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

I have written the following post #229 about (1 John 2:2) in another forum which is very relevant here, methinks:

It is a wrong concept of John, I gather.
I have checked 1 John 2:2 is neither written by Jesus nor authored by Jesus nor spoken by Jesus nor shown to Jesus for approval, as all the verses in the KJV Red Letter Bible* of Protestantism people and of Douay-Rheims** Red Letter Bible ( of the Catholicism people) have been colored in Red. The above quote of 1 John 2:2 is not colored in red in both of them , one may verify it if I am wrong, please. Right?
No such concept has been given by Jesus himself, I understand, please. Right?
If yes, then kindly quote from Jesus, please. Right?

Regards

New Testament
(Red Letter Edition)
King James Version
The New Testament
of our Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ
Translated out of the original Greek, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised,
with all the words recorded therein as having been spoken by our Lord printed in Red.
Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
jdsbible1_covs.jpg

**THE HOLY BIBLE:
THE DOUAY-RHEIMS TRANSLATION

bible01.gif

The first English Version
used by the Roman Catholic Church
since A.D. 1582.(* With the words of Jesus in red.)
The First Epistle of St. John

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

I have written post #2 in another thread that is related here also:

Frank Goad said: ↑
Do you think 2 Peter 1:10-11 and 2 Peter 1:13-15.Imply you go right to heaven at death?
I do.:)

Paarsurrey wrote:
The verses of 2 Peter are neither printed in red in the KJV Red Letter Bible of the Protestantism people nor in the "THE DOUAY-RHEIMS" Red Letter Bible of the Catholicism people, please. Right?
It means, one gathers, it was never written or spoken by Jesus, so it should never have been in the Bible. Right?
Kindly quote from Jesus in this connection, please. Right?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Kindly read my post #245 in another thread that is also very much related here, please:
" (2 Corinthians 5:21)"

The above verse 2 Corinthians 5:21 is neither written by Jesus nor spoken by Jesus. It is neither colored red by the KJV Red Letter of the Protestantism people nor by the Douay Rheims of the Catholicism people, please. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

As is well-known, the Pauline Epistles appeared before the four Gospels (and these were from anonymous narrators). Therefore, Hellenist-Pauline-Church that had taken meantime firm position in the gentile area, they had enough time to take care of the four Gospels to mold it according to their own Hellenist thoughts. Jesus had no role in these doings of the Hellenist Paul, his associates and the Pauline-Hellenist-Church, one may safely conclude, please, I understand. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

As is well-known, the Pauline Epistles appeared before the four Gospels (and these were from anonymous narrators). Therefore, Hellenist-Pauline-Church that had taken meantime firm position in the gentile area, they had enough time to take care of the four Gospels to mold it according to their own Hellenist thoughts. Jesus had no role in these doings of the Hellenist Paul, his associates and the Pauline-Hellenist-Church, one may safely conclude, please, I understand. Right?

It is for this that many things are discussed by the Pauline-Christianity people ( 32000+ denominations of them including the JWs and the Mormons) on the basis of verses that Jesus- the Jewish Messiah would have never written or dictated to any person, I understand, please. Kindly view my post #4 in another Forum here:
" 2 Peter 2:4
Revelation 12:8-9"

The above verses are not from Jesus as the KJV has not marked them red in the Red Letter Bible, please. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

The trend in the West to conceal their Christian identity and instead identify as "none" is because of the Pauline-Hellenist unreasonable creeds for which Jesus cannot be accused of, I understand. Right?

One may like to view my post #24 in another thread:

"No, I just feel lonely and without a community to belong to."

There is no need to think/feel like that, please.
The Second Coming 1835-1908 had just come in time, even much before the time that Atheism kind of movements got started, tackled the oncoming problem by writing his famous reason oriented book Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya* ( of five volumes) in this connection, please. Get equipped with those reasonable arguments, common for every kind of believers in G-d of whatever religion of Monotheism one belongs to , and the issue will be resolved, I am sure as I visualize, please. Right?

Regards
Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya Part V

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Jesus neither write it nor author it, methinks.
One may like to read my post #43 in another thread, relevant here also:

The Pauline-Hellenistic-Christianity have (the blind) faith in "Christ" based on claims only and have lost the reasonable arguments given by Jesus- the Jewish Messiah, one must say, please. Right?
They are to give claims from Jesus and the supporting reasonable argument given by Jesus himself for the non-believer Atheists, and refrain from spoon-feeding their "Christ " with their own unreasonable ones quoting from the Scripture, as I understand, please. Right?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic human thinking concepts made naturally aware first doesn't own questions.

Does earth a planet mass talk for itself?

No.

Does a heavens mass by various body types talk for itself?

No.

Hence its not Jesus talking.

Is a man mass by any type the state?

No.

So it's not Jesus talking.

Who talks?

Humans only.

Who talked for science quotes without being sacrificed?

A human man did. Is the answer.

Question is where did the advice come from.

The answer burning God sun Satan star fall.

Advice a changed humans thought. By status heavens changed first human bio changed body mind second. Humans thinking changed third.

Theist wrong only. Book writer.

Holy mind. Shut book was written. Re thinking by saved life mind body. Storyteller.

Not saved by book. Saved naturally.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

"Matthew 26:63-64:
62 The high priest stood up and said to him, “Have you no answer? What is this that these testify against you?” 63 But Yeshua stayed silent. The high priest answered him, “I adjure you by the living God that you tell us whether you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”
64 Yeshua said to him, “You have said so. Nevertheless, I tell you, after this you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of the sky.”
World Messianic Bible Matthew 26

Please see, the High Priest asked/accused Jesus of claiming to be Messiah, the Son of God, but Jesus denied and said that Jesus was Son of Man. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
" 1 Corinthians 14:33 "

The above , 1 Corinthians 14:33, is not from Yeshua Messiah, please:
"33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the assemblies of the holy ones.
34 Let the wives be quiet in the assemblies, for it has not been permitted for them to be talking except in submission, as the law also says,"
World Messianic Bible 1 Corinthians 14
It is from Messianic Jews red letter Bible, and has not been colored by them in red), which means that it is neither written by Yeshua Messiah nor authored by him, I understand. Right?
It is not, therefore, the teachings of Yeshua Messiah, one gathers, so why Jesus be accused that it is from him, please? Right?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

" 2 Peter 1:10-11 and Luke 6:17"

The above verses " 2 Peter 1:10-11 and Luke 6:17" have not been colored in red in the following Red Letter Bibles:
New Testament (RLE): The Gospel According to Saint Luke
The Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ, According to St. Luke
World Messianic Bible Luke 6

and that means neither Yeshua- the Jewish Messiah, spoke them nor authored them nor wrote them and , therefore, these are not a reliable source for guidance in ethical, moral and or spiritual matters, it transpires. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

The Gospels tell the Hellenist-Pauline story of Jesus, Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah can't be accused of writing it, one gets to know, please. Right?

Please don't be angry our friend!
Pilate (whom one calls a "coward") was not a believer, even then he tried and he was successful in saving Jesus' life ( and from a cursed death on the Cross), it transpires. Right?
The "brave" male believers including the Twelve and the "Rock" just ran away, as per the Gospels, one could say. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#14 :
Sorry, it is a wrong accusation on Jesus that he wrote/authored/spoke it (the Book of Revelation), one must say, as the inner evidence of the book testifies that It is from John who heard a voice:

1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
New Testament (RLE): The Revelation of Saint John the Divine

Isn't it just a presumption of John or his narration of a vision, it transpires, please? Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

" The whole Bible is not from God."

I also agree with one here (colored in magenta above).

People belonging to Hellenist-Pauline Christianity have been thinking about this matter for a long time and now Catholics, Protestants and Messianic Israelites have published Red Letter Bibles* to facilitate in this connection, please. Right?

In these Bibles they have colored in red letters all the stuff that is supposedly/tentatively and or that which might have been said by (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, one gets to know, please. Right?

One can, therefore, straightaway ignore/reject what is in black letters in these Bibles as it is not from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah and cannot provide meaningful guidance in ethical, moral and or spiritual issues of humanity, rather it could create confusion in the minds of those who want to follow Yeshua, I understand, please. Right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

paarsurrey said:
" Jesus when he was in the flesh "

Didn't Jesus have any bones and was made of only flesh during his three years ministry, please? Right?
Kindly quote from Jesus for such a claim and the reason given by Jesus in this connection, please. Right?
cxxxx said↑
Yes, Jesus was both human and divine in one miraculous personality. That means he had all the things a man would have, bones, teeth, hair, toenails etc.
Paarsurrey wrote:

One could not quote a claim from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah's words that he was just a lump of flesh with no bones, please. Right?
Similarly, one could not quote a claim from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah's word in a straightforward and unequivocal manner that he was Almighty God, please. Right?
The reasons given, if any, are also to be from Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah not from anybody else, please. Right?

Regards