• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible?

Sargonski

By far the overwhelming majority of all believers of all the conflicting diverse religions "don't think far into the consequences of their beliefs . . . God? "Its a mystery." They just simply accept the beliefs of their ancestors and peers without serious questions as to why they believe as they do.

"Its a Mystery" is a Thought Stopping device -- implanted into adherents intentionally by cult leaders using sophisticated mind control techniques.

Sargonski

Sophisticate mind control techniques? LOL

Not so funny to the parents of those who get lured into these cults and brainwashed .. to use a colloquial term. Sophisticated mind control techniques are not fiction my friend.. all too real .. and you may well be under the influence as we speak:) .. can test this hypothesis if you like :)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
"Its a Mystery" is a Thought Stopping device -- implanted into adherents intentionally by cult leaders using sophisticated mind control techniques.
I believe that the belief in God in many diverse and conflicting versions follows the same pattern all lacking an explanation beyond "It's a mystery."

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Not so funny to the parents of those who get lured into these cults and brainwashed .. to use a colloquial term. Sophisticated mind control techniques are not fiction my friend.. all too real .. and you may well be under the influence as we speak:) .. can test this hypothesis if you like :)
Your comment started with a complaint about the religious statement "It's a mystery." Saying that a doctrine is a mystery is certainly not a sophisticated mind controlling technique.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
"These cults?" This is probably true of most if not all religions and their divisions. The accusation of "cults" is revealing concerning how you view people who believe differently. There are likely other beliefs that would call your belief a "cult."

The brainwashing techniques of most religions are very successful, in that regardless of the beliefs much of what they believe would not be considered objectively rational, even rejecting science, but the believers pretty much mostly believe what they are taught by their parents and peers.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible?​

Bible contradictions

The Gospels have contradictions because Jesus never wrote the Gospels, so Jesus should not be accused/blamed for these contradictions, please. Right?

Regards

paar4_zpsnto2ictv.png

Winner

Betho_br and Sand Dancer liked.

Attachments

• 1699897565324.gif
    1699897565324.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Following post in another thread is relevant to this thread also.
Let me explain you better

Ephesians 5
"For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything."
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless."

What is left out in Luke?

No you got me wrong
How can you prove that the passage in Luke does not over-rule that connection with Matthew?

Hebrews 11:5
"By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: 'He could not be found, because God had taken him away.'For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God."

and

"All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth."

No,they died , as explained in Hebrews 11 , but they did not expirience physical death because they were taken by God.

I agree with the first , i disagree with the second since scripture says :
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth,for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea."
"Christ also loved the church"
Jesus/Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, never went to a Christian-Church, not to speak of loving it, the author of
Ephesians has wrongly accused him in this connection, please, right?

Regards

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη

Jesus/Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, never went to a Christian-Church, not to speak of loving it, the author of

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
paarsurrey:
Will one quote from Jesus/Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, in first person, in this connection, please, right??

Regards

Colt

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the (whole) Bible?
While Jesus left nothing in writing, nor Jesus dictate anything to anybody. Isn't it a great sinful activity, please?
Right?

Regards
Jesus left no writings on purpose, they would become a fetish.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

One may like to read post #88 in another thread, which is relevant here also:

Bible contradictions

76.When Jesus entered Capernaum he healed the slave of a centurion.
Did the centurion come personally to request Jesus for this?
(a) Yes (Matthew 8:5)
(b) No. He sent some elders of the Jews and his friends (Luke 7:3,6)

https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/YaBBAttachments/101_Contradictions_In_The_Bible.pdf
So, Bible-NT neither from GD nor from Jesus, nor from the twelve, please, right??

Regards