• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do some people think the moral argument is a good one?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps you can provide an example? I've never heard of someone being able to, for instance, show how they know God is a moral being and enforces and cares about objective morality.

Honestly, I would not be the best person to ask, especially since I simply respect the stories of other traditions and take the spinners at their word. As an outsider, it is not my place to tell the story for them - they are the ones who get to decide what the story is. And, for them, the story is their god does have that attribute. Some say they know this through prophets, some put for philosophical arguments. I don't really care about their arguments. It's not my tradition, and they don't need to justify their story to me. Their tales don't make much sense to me, but I wager mine don't make much sense to them either. :D