• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do science hide the truth?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I dont say science always hide truth :)
But why do science sometimes not tell the full story? can it be because then they would show to the people that we have been fooled for ages? example is Egypt pyramid in Giza, Why do you think they said it was Tutankhamun burial site when it was never found any pharao within the pyramid? can it be because they did not want us to know that egypt 5000-2500 years ago was actually a lot more advanced then we think? because WOW it would be strange that previous times was more advanced then we are today, right?

The Great Pyramids' true purpose has now been revealed - NTD Inspired

example is Egypt pyramid in Giza, Why do you think they said it was Tutankhamun burial site when it was never found any pharao within the pyramid?

That's not exactly "science" though is it?

can it be because they did not want us to know that egypt 5000-2500 years ago was actually a lot more advanced then we think? because WOW it would be strange that previous times was more advanced then we are today, right?

It would be given there is no actual evidence for it...

Altfish

Veteran Member
But why do science sometimes not tell the full story? can it be because then they would show to the people that we have been fooled for ages? example is Egypt pyramid in Giza, Why do you think they said it was Tutankhamun burial site when it was never found any pharao within the pyramid? can it be because they did not want us to know that egypt 5000-2500 years ago was actually a lot more advanced then we think? because WOW it would be strange that previous times was more advanced then we are today, right?

Most of the time that science hides results is when it is paid for by a lobbying group.
The pharmaceutical industry tests drugs but 'bad results' can be ignored and not declared.
The pro-fossil fuel lobby will make sure evidence that does not suit their agenda will be hidden or misrepresented.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Why is it that some people have no sense of the absurd?

I quote from the link:

"Evidence of electrical power is present dating back thousands of years. Moreover, the Great Pyramids are said to be a gigantic power plant, and a source of free, wireless electricity. It would seem there is evidence to support this theory.

Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics depict what appear to be wireless, electric torches and other electrical devices such as light bulbs. The intricate gold plating present in ancient artifacts of Egypt, too, would have required electricity to create. It is also said that ancient Egyptians used electricity to power yarn and weaving plants."
--------------------------------------------------------------

No mention, naturally, of who "says" the pyramids were a power plant or how it worked, or what the supposed evidence is of light bulbs (apart from one picture of what is obviously a fruit).

As for gold "plating", who says it was plating? Gold has been famous for thousands of years for its malleability. Application of gold leaf in a variety of gilding processes (not plating, please note) was widespread in antiquity.

Pyramids woo has a far longer history than quantum woo, but an equally ignoble one. Why are some people so credulous as to believe this tripe?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

No one says the Pyramids of Giza were Tut Ankh Amun's tomb.

Kangaroo Feathers

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why is it that some people have no sense of the absurd?

I quote from the link:

"Evidence of electrical power is present dating back thousands of years. Moreover, the Great Pyramids are said to be a gigantic power plant, and a source of free, wireless electricity. It would seem there is evidence to support this theory.

Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics depict what appear to be wireless, electric torches and other electrical devices such as light bulbs. The intricate gold plating present in ancient artifacts of Egypt, too, would have required electricity to create. It is also said that ancient Egyptians used electricity to power yarn and weaving plants."
--------------------------------------------------------------

No mention, naturally, of who "says" the pyramids were a power plant or how it worked, or what the supposed evidence is of light bulbs (apart from one picture of what is obviously a fruit).

As for gold "plating", who says it was plating? Gold has been famous for thousands of years for its malleability. Application of gold leaf in a variety of gilding processes (not plating, please note) was widespread in antiquity.

Pyramids woo has a far longer history than quantum woo, but an equally ignoble one. Why are some people so credulous as to believe this tripe?
Well same as if Tesla had been granted the development of his gridless powerplants actually similar to the pyramid system, the wealthy gentlemens who earn money on the power-net we use today would have lost their income. the could not accept free power to all.

Kangaroo Feathers

Well same as if Tesla had been granted the development of his gridless powerplants actually similar to the pyramid system, the wealthy gentlemens who earn money on the power-net we use today would have lost their income. the could not accept free power to all.
Or... maybe "gridless powerplants similar to the pyramid system" don't actually work?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Strange it is called the tomb of the kings then, is it not, with the kings chamber, queens chamber and so on. when they was never there

And the bible and qu'ran etc said by many to have been writren by god or are the word of god. Strange when there is no proof of a god existing.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
And the bible and qu'ran etc said by many to have been writren by god or are the word of god. Strange when there is no proof of a god existing.
Well There is evidence for those who follow the teachings, because the wisdo that is in those books does not show it self if you can not understand it, and God as you want evidence for does not show him self if you do not belive in him :) why would he show him self to someone who would say ,NO cant be so.

exchemist

Veteran Member
What "pyramid system", please?

Who is making these claims and based on what evidence?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The pyramids was ( when they worked) a powerplant for energy from place to place. I do not know all how it worked yet but i hope to find the full answer.
There are written books about this so i am not alone to clame this

Kangaroo Feathers

The pyramids was ( when they worked) a powerplant for energy from place to place. I do not know all how it worked yet but i hope to find the full answer.
There are written books about this so i am not alone to clame this
Show us a working prototype, and we can discuss it. Until someone actually demonstrates how to make electricity with a big lump of inert rock, I'll keep believing they were tombs.