• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do not all see God?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend sridatta,

Hanuman studied all the Vedas and Shastras. He studied nine grammars from Sun. Nobody in creation can be equal to Hanuman in this scholastic ability of scriptures. Even though, Hanuman became the future Brahma, He never stated that He is God (Aham Brahmasmi). I am astonished to see these petty Advaita scholars who do not have one millionth knowledge of Hanuman speak Aham Brahmasmi! Hanuman always says ‘Dasoham’, which means that He is the humble servant of the Lord and never states ‘Soham’, which means that He is God. It is said that by remembering Hanuman the ghosts run away. The real ghost is this misconceived Advaita which will run away on remembering Hanuman.

Sorry, you have not followed what was meant for understanding.
Only in some other time and space shall that merging take place.
Best Wishes.

Love & rgds

sridatta

No man has seen God 1 John 4:16

God is unimaingbale and beyond the comprehension of Human beings, He one can never see the Absolute God.

But He can be seen when He comes in human form to us by seeing the Human Incarnation we are verily seeing the unimagianble God only who is residing in side the human incarnation.

Mr Cheese

God is unimaingbale and beyond the comprehension of Human beings, He one can never see the Absolute God.

But He can be seen when He comes in human form to us by seeing the Human Incarnation we are verily seeing the unimagianble God only who is residing in side the human incarnation.

If I were to say ‘I know God’, I would be a liar.
God is beyond comprehension.
Better to be silent and live in humility.
If I were to say, ‘I do not know God’, I would also be a liar.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
IF you think you cannot see God, the simple truth is that you never will, as your belief will keep you a prisoner to your own slavish insistence.

Wannabe Yogi

Hanuman studied all the Vedas and Shastras. He studied nine grammars from Sun. Nobody in creation can be equal to Hanuman in this scholastic ability of scriptures. Even though, Hanuman became the future Brahma, He never stated that He is God (Aham Brahmasmi). I am astonished to see these petty Advaita scholars who do not have one millionth knowledge of Hanuman speak Aham Brahmasmi! Hanuman always says ‘Dasoham’, which means that He is the humble servant of the Lord and never states ‘Soham’, which means that He is God. It is said that by remembering Hanuman the ghosts run away. The real ghost is this misconceived Advaita which will run away on remembering Hanuman.

You are right that Hanuman is the greatest ideal of the servant. This is what any Hindu Bhakta looks to, it inspires in the path of being servant to both God and all of humanity.

but look at this conversation between Hanuman and the Lord Rama.

Rama “How do you look on Me.”

Hanuman “ Oh Rama as long as I have the feeling of 'I', I see that Thou art the whole and I am the part: Thou art the Master and I am Thy servant. But when, O Rama, I have knowledge of Truth,then I realize that THOU art I, and I am Thou." From the Adhyathma Ramayan that is part of the Brahmanda Purana.

You see both Advaita and Dvaita are both teachings of the faith of Hinduism. How can Aham Brahmasmi be wrong in Hinduism if it comes from the Vedas.

Last edited:

Wannabe Yogi

God being the generator of space, is beyond space and therefore, can never be imagined

The unimaginable God is beyond the four-dimensional model of space and time. You can imagine the dissolution of matter converting into energy filling the space. Subsequently you can imagine the disappearance of energy in the space and the result is final vacuum. But, even if you try for your lifetime, you can never imagine the disappearance of vacuum.

God being the generator of space is beyond space and therefore, can never be imagined. If you have to imagine God, the pre-requisite is the imagination of disappearance of space or vacuum. Of course space is a form of very fine energy and in this context the word energy used by Me can be taken as crude form of energy. The only knowledge about God is that He is beyond the knowledge (Yasyaamatam… Veda).

The mind can't see God but in Samadhi both Ectasy and Union with God is Real, more Real then anything on this earth.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend wannabe Yogi,

Rama “How do you look on Me.”

Hanuman “ Oh Rama as long as I have the feeling of 'I', I see that Thou art the whole and I am the part: Thou art the Master and I am Thy servant. But when, O Rama, I have knowledge of Truth,then I realize that THOU art I, and I am Thou." From the Adhyathma Ramayan that is part of the Brahmanda Purana.

You see both Advaita and Dvaita are both teachings of the faith of Hinduism. How can Aham Brahmasmi be wrong in Hinduism if it comes from the Vedas.

Exactly!
Finally there is no two just nothingness.

Love & rgds