• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

sdababneh

Islam is a complete religion. It has both the moral conduct and the rule of law for its followers to live under. There is no need for the separation of religion and state in Islam because both the law and religion in Islam complement each other. Some of the punishments might appear draconian. But that is better than invoking the wrath of God who destroyed the world several times in the Bible because he was frustrated by the flaunting of his commandments.
Please

Woodrow LI

IB Ambassador
Did not help these poor Christians burned alive.

Christian Couple Killed By Mob For 'Blasphemy'
The husband and wife, known only as Shama and Shehzad, were beaten to death. Their bodies were then burned in the brick kiln where they worked.

But whether someone is convicted of making derogatory remarks or not, even the slightest allegation has been known to lead to violent killings, as the law is often misused to deliberately target minorities.

To read more of the story:

The BBC reports that police tried to intervene to save the pair, identified only by their first names of Shama and Shehzad, but were overpowered by dozens of assailants.

SOURCE

This was a mob act not legal action. Sadly hatred and mob mentality has no boundries and it's evil permeates all strata of society. Only takes a few weak members in a group to trigger horrific acts. Prejudice exists even in societies where it is forbidden.

Pakistan claims to follow the Hanafi Madhab of Sharia. However under the Hanafi Madhab, Blasphemy is not a punishable crime. That mob is a disgrace to the very laws they claim to follow.

Manss

If we interpret democracy to " Lawfully, Justice, considering the popular and individual Rights and Humanity freedoms ", I don't think Muslims oppose such democracy.

Looncall

If we interpret democracy to " Lawfully, Justice, considering the popular and individual Rights and Humanity freedoms ", I don't think Muslims oppose such democracy.

Sure they do, when women are involved, or non-muslims, or other-sect muslims.

So you make a eternal threat to me, then tell me what kind of spirit I have.

By the way, spirit is mythology and they do not exist at this point in time outside mythology.

I study Jesus on a historical level, as well as the NT in general as well as the ethnogenesis of Israel.

There is more to debate here then apologetics, reality is at stake. This is a religious education forum. You don't have to follow the educated but you can learn here if you do.

Your views are what you don't have the courage to admit they are: opinions. Jesus could be staring you in the face on the street and you wouldn't know him from the next guy. Also, I didn't make an eternal threat to you. All I said is that you will face the Day of Judgement. Even the innocent and righteous will face the Day of Judgement, as spoken in the bible. Judgement is neutral. It basically says that we're all going to God's court. Some will be found innocent. Understand?

Anyway, let me quote scripture regarding persons such as yourself (I've paraphrased it a bit to fit better our
modern time)

2 Timothy 3:1 to 3:5

Know this, that in the last days perilous times will come.
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters,
proud, blasphemers, disobedient to justice, unthankful, unholy,
unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal,
despisers of goodness, worshipers of man's governments,
traitors, headstrong, HAUGHTY, lovers ofearthly riches rather
than lovers of spiritual things and God,

having a form of godliness but denying its reality. And from such
people turn away.

You say you study Jesus? You're in for a rude awakening someday, sir.

When you say "spirit is mythology", you should have the humbleness to preface
it with "I think" or "I've come to understand". But your academic arrogance will be your humility, and finally
you'll come to understand the authority of divine justice.

Just because you are without intuition doesn't mean that others haven't
experienced things that are beyond your own prescribed knowledge of the
mundane. For the latter is your specialty and your limitation.

Last edited:
Take the nonsense and insults elsewhere.

I have already been awakened with education and knowledge

You mean indoctrination and propaganda.

You have no legitimate argument as you can't even think for yourself. Instead you use the brainwashing tool of the overly priced miseducation system. And you say that you've studied Jesus? How dare you even try.

outhouse

Atheistically
You mean indoctrination and propaganda.

To talk down to education and knowledge is simply fanaticism and fundamentalism. Sad

And you say that you've studied Jesus?

At a very high level thank you. You ever chatted with a professor for a while, or debated with some of the best authors in the world on this topic, some on TV? Taken a single college class?

This is my hobby, and I have a passion for it, it is not a religion that has closed my mind to the point of admitted willful ignorance.

outhouse

Atheistically
When you say "spirit is mythology", you should have the humbleness to preface
it with "I think" or "I've come to understand".

I don't lie to people.

Scientifically it does not exist. It is ancient mens mistakes for not understanding the conscious mind.

It was born in mythology and still remains there for uneducated and faithful.

To talk down to education and knowledge is simply fanaticism and fundamentalism. Sad

At a very high level thank you. You ever chatted with a professor for a while, or debated with some of the best authors in the world on this topic, some on TV? Taken a single college class?

This is my hobby, and I have a passion for it, it is not a religion that has closed my mind to the point of admitted willful ignorance.

Unlike yourself, I don't worship the elite classes of the world. I think for myself. You are of the world which is why you hate my belief. On the Day of Justice, you'll realize just how pathetic you are despite your academic and monetary achievement.

I don't worship these people and do not agree with many.

Nope, I am not an anti theist.

mythology

In your OPINION. You and Darwin can preach all you like, but there is more to this world than just the temporal. And it seems to me that you are in fact an anti-theist. Perhaps you can teach me the difference between atheism and anti-theism because to me they sound synonymous. Enlighten me professor of physicality on the time-wasting science of splitting hairs.

I knew that rhetoric would pop up.

I knew it was the source of your anti education opinion. :rolleyes:

You better get used to it because it is fact and never going away.

So now you're a prophet of the future? Why do atheists always try to predict the future?
Even Jesus said he doesn't know when the end times are going to come. Only the Father does.
Keep rolling your arrogant eyes.

outhouse

Atheistically
Why do atheists always try to predict the future?

stating facts is not predicting anything. o_O

evolution is fact, and the only reason your alive today is due to scientist knowledge of evolution, using it to stay one step ahead of disease.

you owe your life to the CDC, your god would have let you die by now.