• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Didn't the Universe Always Exist?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Why didn't the universe always exist? Because since God is supposed to be outside of time and is supposed to have always existed, then how could God have used a point in time to start creation? Any thoughts on this?

There are two possible defined universes. Our particular universe is within a greater universe that is our physical existence possible containing millions or more universes often called a multiverse.

By the definition of potentially infinite, both our particular universe if cyclic and the multiverse are potentially infinite.

RestlessSoul

Yup, that hypothesis for ya. Constructed by real people with conscious.

And when did consciousness arise?

There is a certain equivalence in asking, “What existed prior to consciousness, and what exists beyond it?” and in asking the questions implicit in the OP, with regards to the universe itself.

You may well answer, that certainly the universe existed before consciousness, and exists beyond it. And you may be right, but this is not a conviction that can be logically, reasonably, or empirically justified. It’s seems intuitively right, but is intuition a reliable premise for a conviction?

These are questions that have perplexed some of the world’s great thinkers, from Plato to Roger Penrose.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There is a certain equivalence in asking, “What existed prior to consciousness, and what exists beyond it?” and in asking the questions implicit in the OP, with regards to the universe itself.

You may well answer, that certainly the universe existed before consciousness, and exists beyond it. And you may be right, but this is not a conviction that can be logically, reasonably, or empirically justified. It’s seems intuitively right, but is intuition a reliable premise for a conviction?

These are questions that have perplexed some of the world’s great thinkers, from Plato to Roger Penrose.

So why bring consciousness into it if it logically, reasonably, or empirically justified?

Penrose has been known to change his mind over the creation of the universe

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As time by humans experience is cyclic light night light. If you went backwards you'd still be in the same cycle just going the other way.

Cycle around sun same.

As we're humans on earth. Exact science.

If all mass came from a point tried to return to that point for the review it couldn't. As now it's too large by its spread.

Man hence said it was a massively compacted energy moment.

So nothing had to exist to allow energy to exert out into it.

Why he likened it to immaculate conception as sex without sex.

Why he said just that type of discussion is why no man is God.

The moment.

As you are exactly the consciousness making all claims it was human thought not a gods thought.

Ponder This

Why didn't the universe always exist? Because since God is supposed to be outside of time and is supposed to have always existed, then how could God have used a point in time to start creation? Any thoughts on this?

Why didn't the planet Earth always exist?
Since the forces that created the Earth are outside of the Earth, how could the forces that created the Earth use a point in time to start the Earth? Earth days did not exist prior to the creation of the Earth.

Colt

The Isle of Paradise is timeless, eternal. The material universes had a beginning along with time.

AdamjEdgar

I find it absurd to entertain the idea that what I see around me came from a compressed "something" that was the size of, or smaller than, a marble!

That is why I believe in a creator God. It's a lot more sensible than the exploding marble resulted in planets the size of Jupiter and sun's that are much larger. The sheer scale of the big bang, the ratio of compression to expansion, is so massive it's ridiculous without a creator.

I do not think we really consider the common sense approach enough here. I'd suggest buy some marbles and start to size things up.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I find it absurd to entertain the idea that what I see around me came from a compressed "something" that was the size of, or smaller than, a marble!

That is why I believe in a creator God. It's a lot more sensible than the exploding marble resulted in planets the size of Jupiter and sun's that are much larger. The sheer scale of the big bang, the ratio of compression to expansion, is so massive it's ridiculous without a creator.

I do not think we really consider the common sense approach enough here. I'd suggest buy some marbles and start to size things up.
An argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy.

If one had never seen an airplane before and the very first one he saw was a Boeing 747 he might think that that building could not fly.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

And a creator making a marble and causing it to big bang is OK?
i suggest you buy a book on cosmology and learn something.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A man a thinker is just a human on earth.

If he hadn't transcended his machine as metal out of dusts that suns mass conversion of earth had caused.....

Seeing by pressures metals as sheets are pressurised in deep space history. Maybe he'd realised mechanics is his subject not created creation.

As theists thought concepts for mechanical his machines reactions. Is his research origins. Where energy power formed.

Based on his type of mind behaviour concepts in his human being.

Egotists is what you were named. Humans who pretended their calculus and man's thinking knew and stated why created creation exists and how it existed.

So no man is God or a God was said for your and our benefit.

As a human man adult creator is a human father by bio human sex. To get his inheritor man son.

The teaching said the no sex adult man conscious self wasn't identifying with who a human creator is. As conscious concepts.

As it's testimonial warnings against scientists. All once baby humans as history what is human consciousness. Once owning no ability to hurt us.

Pretty basic you aren't the God advice.

With science today claiming biology owns all the contacts universal energy that remains after death as well within their biology to themed I want greedy resource ideals...universal powers.

Same men same behaviours.

So humans who taught no man is God said God within a human is human DNA is the same man human image inside yourself as what it was on the exterior. Biology.

Knowing your behaviour is life's destroyer by expectation of what you want. Just machines to own inside its body as powers. Body power within always was machine only.

Same same.

So the type of universe a machine has Inside it's mass body history is universal energies. Yet you wouldn't rip apart your machine would you brothers to prove you didn't invent the universe?

Therefore human energy after death in heavens was an image voice recording. State just heavens mass no bio life. So it's not bio life also.

The so called human bio death exists as it's losses whilst not alive. As greater reactions. Inferred a machine human body terms owning greater body reactions than what biology living exhibits. Destruction.

When men compare a human living on earth to the universe. As they did three times before.

As destruction owns a huge part of your discussion.

Once you were legally stopped from even performing Alchemy knowing how evil man with machine really is.

The reason no man is God was imposed.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
If God is beyond time, then everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen are all concurrent. But that doesn't mean that a beginning doesn't exist.

So, yes, the universe always existed. And will always exist. You have always existed, I have always existed, and we always will, according to the premise. Our beginning, middle, and end, have always existed as well.

Given this, you have asked "how could God have used a point in time to start creation?"

Because one of the properties of "creation" is that it has a "beginning". "Beginning" is just a label. It's almost like a name.

"Creation" is just another character in the story that is being authored. Just like any character in any story, the author can construct them however they like. The timeline within the story doesn't match the timeline outside the story. The author can be beyond time, and one of the elements of the story can be temporal.

So it's both. Creation has a beginning, and it has always existed.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If man looks by machines mechanics he claims is his man's god ..science and sees created universe. He then has to agree what I see is.

If he knowingly theories it's non presence. His brother said that type of brother thinker is a destroyer.

As he's pretending it doesn't exist when now terms presence says it does.

So you'd ask for what reason.

Thesis his human greed says as I want all that mass to be my new machines resource. I'd be most powerful man ever.

So he said he confessed in science terms he knowingly by chosen mind beliefs was to destroy us. By machine conditions his weapon.

Why legal put Galileo in lie gaol.

As only a sun exploding being a portion he uses in his thesis as its end would cause it.

Intention is a prediction of I want.

Why consciousness became a legal topic.

MonkeyFire

Are you saying God didn’t have the perfect time in all time to come here and create the human race?