• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did God create homosexuality?

Azrael Antilla

Actually you both are correct but just looking at this from slightly different angles.
Most certainly. I am probably being overly sensitive to any hint of notions of purity/ideal or purpose or design or flaws applied to the natural order and its products. Like people with a different number of chromosomes to most others among many things. That some people attach dubious and sometimes dangerous notions of desirable and undesirable.

The engine of evolution, is "copying error". After all...

PearlSeeker

In the natural order there are no errors or anomalies. Those are abstract constructs and labels. In nature there is only divergence.
Yes, there is order but there is also actualization. For example the natural function (purpose) of an eye is to enable seeing. If an eye is not functioning properly (blindness) then it's an anomaly.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is working on artificial wombs that look like fetal lambs floating in a ziplock bag and if they have a uterus, then all you really need is the genetic information.
You should tell the truth.

Men of science AI men possessed by space womb theories as man is only one holy self human a God with zero womb maths as his mother...

Consciously says I am now stigmata bleeding from my menstrual man woman body as inherited the whole human creator being.

Now science will create invent a female artificially as we knowingly eradicate human DNA ova ovah life continuance for humans.

As I am allowed to be a God you know as just a man one self.

See my creative God being creating life.

Azrael Antilla

You should tell the truth.

Men of science AI men possessed by space womb theories as man is only one holy self human a God with zero womb maths as his mother...

Consciously says I am now stigmata bleeding from my menstrual man woman body as inherited the whole human creator being.

Now science will create invent a female artificially as we knowingly eradicate human DNA ova ovah life continuance for humans.

As I am allowed to be a God you know as just a man one self.

See my creative God being creating life.
Eh? W t actual?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Eh? W t actual?
Men are one human.

Life and the creator of human life is future life. A woman human bleeds with ovary. Baby son. Future life.

One human thinks a theory about the past. Reactions. Reaction is not present. He is yet to create it. In a future. So he builds machine to perform reaction in his future

The reality of lying.

Only a real woman human life is his future.

Not the machine reaction maths zero formulas.

Baby human not yet owned. Two humans to create life.

Theory for reaction. Natural life is sex human baby boy. Both themed future.

In natural life

Bled from man cells like men strual period as stigmata. Karma for lying about inventive maths thesis and life creation from space zero.

When thesis was for machine it's building and it's reaction.

In the beginning the human man was living on earth theorising.

Said maths zero womb nothing of space. Tried to eradicate life on earth.

Azrael Antilla

Men are one human.

Life and the creator of human life is future life. A woman human bleeds with ovary. Baby son. Future life.

One human thinks a theory about the past. Reactions. Reaction is not present. He is yet to create it. In a future. So he builds machine to perform reaction in his future

The reality of lying.

Only a real woman human life is his future.

Not the machine reaction maths zero formulas.

Baby human not yet owned. Two humans to create life.

Theory for reaction. Natural life is sex human baby boy. Both themed future.

In natural life

Bled from man cells like men strual period as stigmata. Karma for lying about inventive maths thesis and life creation from space zero.

When thesis was for machine it's building and it's reaction.

In the beginning the human man was living on earth theorising.

Said maths zero womb nothing of space. Tried to eradicate life on earth.

Sorry. I cannot understand any of those sentences.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Sorry. I cannot understand any of those sentences.
You bled from your man body o. Cells.

Like a men.strual period.

As you predicted the machine reaction as a future cause where the life conception human man baby owned their presence.

Pretty obvious the creator of human life continuance a human woman O in life cell her ovary.

O maths space zero was opposite all life in the anti nothing position or thinking the wrong way.

Men named everything.

Men man hu man.
Fe male wo men hu man. Said men.

Men.tality.
Men.struation.
Men.o.pause.

The natural creator in life is a human woman.

The man theist human scientist machine became his mother with space maths zero.

Why you displaced consciousness to act like a female owning a man's body.

Pretty basic observed cause.

Your confession I changed my holy blood.

Your idea please explain it.

There is no explanation it is phenomena.

Azrael Antilla

As you predicted the machine reaction as a future cause where the life conception human man baby owned their presence.

Pretty obvious the creator of human life continuance a human woman O in life cell her ovary.

O maths space zero was opposite all life in the anti nothing position or thinking the wrong way.

Men named everything.

Men man hu man.

Men.tality.
Men.struation.
Men.o.pause.

Can someone translate?

Azrael Antilla

Men named everything.

Men man hu man.

Men.tality.
Men.struation.
Men.o.pause.

Um. Humans are just very complex biological machines. Like with any machine. Modification and augmentation is possible.