• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are Hindus fanatical?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I am talking about the post made by the user 'Devotee'. Maybe, you read something else.

You said to go to the last post. That is what I did. I read 'Devotee's post. I did not find it funny. From Atanu's explanation, I now see why you find it funny. Another thing I don't find funny is a non-Hindu posing as a Hindu just to stir up trouble. But I suppose you find that funny too. I find it childish.

You said to go to the last post. That is what I did. I read 'Devotee's post. I did not find it funny. From Atanu's explanation, I now see why you find it funny. Another thing I don't find funny is a non-Hindu posing as a Hindu just to stir up trouble. But I suppose you find that funny too. I find it childish.

Devotee's 'Ram Jan Bhoomi' comment was funny. Well, maybe, we have different views on what makes good humor. Relax, no need to get worked up over this.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Devotee's 'Ram Jan Bhoomi' comment was funny. Well, maybe, we have different views on what makes good humor. Relax, no need to get worked up over this.

Worked up? Now I do find that funny. What a crass assumption! Most of us here are just calmly explaining and reinforcing many ideas why we know you're not a Hindu. Now,if I were you, I'd be getting worked up at how ineffective all of your tactics have been. Christian missionaries get quite upset at failures.

Shaiva

Shaiva
Mahatma, im sorry, but the only Fanatic i see here is you. A fanatic is one who is excessive, wont change the subject, and all you have done here is bash Hinduism, or atleast tried to.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend MG,

Why are Hindus fanatical?
You take the label of Mahatma Ghandhi so can or should you be taken as the Mahatma we knew as Gandhi Mohandas Karmachand???

Similarly just by stating or using a label does not make any one *hindu* besides the word *hindu* is incorrectly meant to understand the culture of those people who live on the other side of river SINDHU.
Followers of Sanatan Dharma are just humans with minds who know that the life of a human being is a journey towards the stilling of the mind to reveal what LIFE is all about and so being normal humans with minds could also take them to extremes and that is normal behavior of human minds.
Over to you friend MG!

Love & rgds