• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why are atheistic worldviews so limited

chuck010342

I find it illogical that one would consider an obvious amalgam of varied stories, pseudo-history, and tribal laws to be the actual revealed revelation of any rational god.

And I find it illogical that one would consider the obvious fairy tale stories of atheism, pseudo-history and other tribal laws to be actual revealed reason of any atheism

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
And I find it illogical that one would consider the obvious fairy tale stories of atheism, pseudo-history and other tribal laws to be actual revealed reason of any atheism

Now I know you are either plum full of **** or a poe.

chuck010342

but I am amazed at how they can maintain their credulity in the face of recent cognitive science developments.

I am amazed at how atheists can mantain their credulity in the face of recent cognitive science developments such as the law of thermodynamics and enertia.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I am amazed at how atheists can mantain their credulity in the face of recent cognitive science developments such as the law of thermodynamics and enertia.
Thermodynamics is not a cognitive science. I don't know what enertia is. Do you?

MSizer

MSizer

Sorry, I'm going to have to ask you please to explain in more detail. I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

challupa

Hitler did not love his neighbor as himself there for he is not christian and I'm not catholic
I really don't care what your opinion of Hitler was. I also don't care if you're a Catholic or not. All are considered Christians in this world. So what was your point of chumming Stalin and Hitler.

btw Hitler thought he was doing good works for the Lord by getting rid of the Jews who he believed had killed his christ. That was also the position of the catholic church in those days (which by the way wasn't that long ago). Christians have always been good at picking and choosing who is considered a "good" christian or not, what demonimination is more right and who is less right. It's all bogus. And you don't need to be an atheist to see this.