• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's a better singer?

Who is/are the better singer(s)?

• Justin Bieber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Backstreet Boys

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Nickelback

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • My foot

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm getting older, but I'm really hoping 'My foot' is not some fairy floss sweet reality tv show band...

Assuming you actually mean the thing on the end of my foot, this was the easiest poll in the history of RF.

Nice ninja.

Kerr

Have not listened enough to any of them to know :p. But I am tempted to vote for my foot just for fun, lol.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, Re-Awna, B. Yawn Say, .... uh...L Vis....um....Genny Furr Lopez....Hassel Hof is supposed to be pretty good....Jewel....Stevie Nix....Stevie One Der...

Wow there are a lot of singers.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Out of the choices you've provided, I voted...your foot. :)

Seriously, though I'm not a fan of a Bieber. he can sing.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Long ago Roy Rogers was a heart throb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcTXsvch1Ig

Believe it or not, Rogers has a lot in common with Bieber. They only seem so different to us today, because we know so little about the time in which Roy Rogers was living. A hundred years from now people will probably count them as equals, because they won't know about our time either. In 1000 years people will think of Beiber, Rogers and Mozart as almost contemporaries of one another.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
If you play Nickelback backwards you can hear the devil talking?

What's worse is if you play it forward you can hear Nickelback :O

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I voted for Backstreet Boys. I used to be a big fan of them as a kid. Their Millenium album was really good. But I liked *NSYNC more (I had a huge crush on Justin when he was all blond and pretty). :p

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I voted for Backstreet Boys. I used to be a big fan of them as a kid. Their Millenium album was really good. But I liked *NSYNC more (I had a huge crush on Justin when he was all blond and pretty). :p
Hahaha *NSYNC is awesome! Justin was pretty ♥ (well, I guess he still is, but he isn't bleach blond anymore!).:run:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Hahaha *NSYNC is awesome! Justin was pretty ♥ (well, I guess he still is, but he isn't bleach blond anymore!).:run:

Hahaha. He is, just not as pretty as he used to be. :p

I liked him, Nick Carter and Taylor Hanson back then, although I thought Taylor was a girl at first (which would've been fine to me, I liked him either way, lol). I liked blond pretty boys. :p