• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Pancakes

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
If this is what they served for communion at Catholic Mass I bet more people would come.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If this is what they served for communion at Catholic Mass I bet more people would come.

If they'd started out doing it in the first place they could have skipped the Crusades and the Inquisition alltogether.
icon14.gif

lunamoth

Will to love
But the thing is Quag, those just don't sound all that good to me. Too many frills, too complicated. Sure, the whole wheat is going to appeal to traditionalists, but not everyone is going to agree on the peanut butter. In our house we worship the pure faith of the buttermilk pancake...now that's heaven. Light as angel wings, sweetened with God's own maple syrup. Yum!

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
You have God's maple syrup!?! You stole from God? Or did he give it too you? Does it taste like Mrs Buttersworth's or Aunt Jamima?

lunamoth

Will to love
You have God's maple syrup!?! You stole from God? Or did he give it too you? Does it taste like Mrs Buttersworth's or Aunt Jamima?

It came from God's maple trees. I think it's free for the taking, if you have a sugar maple tree that is.

Who are these heretics you call Butterworth and Jamima?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
But the thing is Quag, those just don't sound all that good to me. Too many frills, too complicated. Sure, the whole wheat is going to appeal to traditionalists, but not everyone is going to agree on the peanut butter. In our house we worship the pure faith of the buttermilk pancake...now that's heaven. Light as angel wings, sweetened with God's own maple syrup. Yum!

That sounds pretty yummy Luna, and, as it says in the writings of Saint Duncan of Hines, "In my Fathers International House of Pancakes there are many menu items"

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh just your friendly neighborhood racial sterotypes

(Btw saw Spiderman 3 last night, It rocks)

Allright
icon14.gif

Now I know what I'm doing this weekend (wonder if I can sneak some pancakes into the theater)

lunamoth

Will to love
That sounds pretty yummy Luna, and, as it says in the writings of Saint Duncan of Hines, "In my Fathers International House of Pancakes there are many menu items"

Praise St. Duncan! In the name of the flour, and the sugar, and the whole fat milk.

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
Praise St. Duncan! In the name of the flour, and the sugar, and the whole fat milk.

In the name of The One Lord Most Tasty, he who provides all of our pastry. We must take up arms against the unbelievers who rally behind the heritic Atkins spawn of the Overcooked Sou Chef of Darkness and preach their false Gospel of Low Carbs.

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
For a fraction of a second when I scrooled down I thought it was a boob not pancakes :eek::cover:

lunamoth

Will to love
In the name of The One Lord Most Tasty, he who provides all of our pastry. We must take up arms against the unbelievers who rally behind the heritic Atkins spawn of the Overcooked Sou Chef of Darkness and preach their false Gospel of Low Carbs.

This wickedness must be corrected!

Start a debate thread!