• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Pancakes

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
6a00c225277c078fdb00c22528ccf18fdb-320pi

Brothers and Sisters a new and dangerous herasey!

Reactions: FFH

lunamoth

Will to love
But no That-which-is-eaten-by-the-Eaters-of-That-Which-Shall-not-be-named.

Yes, and most assuredly we will not enter nor pass by but take the Interstate around the That-which-is-eaten-by-the-Eaters-of-That-Which-Shall-not-be-named House!

wafflehouse.jpg

lunamoth

Will to love
OK, I've got to go watch Lost on TiVo. I'll be sure to check back in on our little cult later. Thanks for the laughs! :clap

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
mmmmmm chocolate chips. Well it is a pancake (sort of) and conviently portable. Better get a ruling from the Pancake Pope.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
OK, I've got to go watch Lost on TiVo. I'll be sure to check back in on our little cult later. Thanks for the laughs! :clap

Have fun Luna!
icon14.gif

Now that the msg of St. Duncan has been spread for the evening, I'm getting ready to pop in a movie myself.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, and most assuredly we will not enter nor pass by but take the Interstate around the That-which-is-eaten-by-the-Eaters-of-That-Which-Shall-not-be-named House!

wafflehouse.jpg

:cover: the very tabenacle of the ****** Iron of Iniquity!!!

mmmmmm chocolate chips. Well it is a pancake (sort of) and conviently portable. Better get a ruling from the Pancake Pope.

The pope says "Mmmmmmmmm...yummy" allthough I'm not sure if this is his officail position.

FFH

Veteran Member
Whole wheat peanut butter pancakes.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........

What further proof of God does anyone need?

Discuss
Funny you should mention this. I've been experimenting with different foods that give me the most amount of long lasting energy and it seems to be, hands down, peanut butter on whole wheat bread. I can eat about four slices of bread with peanut butter and honey or jam and can make it through most of the day without really getting too hungry.

I drink juice and eat carrots, pairs and apples to supllement.

Oh and I also work at a pizza place, so yes, I do eat junk food...more than one person should be allowed to.

But seriously whole wheat and peanut butter anything is great and packed full of long lasting energy, hands down, without question.

I have a wheat grinder and make whole wheat pancakes, but have never put peanut butter on them...

May do it next time, with a little honey or fake syrup....;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Funny you should mention this. I've been experimenting with different foods that give me the most amount of long lasting energy and it seems to be, hands down, peanut butter on whole wheat bread. I can eat about four slices of bread with peanut butter and honey or jam and can make it through most of the day without really getting too hungry.

Another convert
icon14.gif

I drink juice and eat carrots, pairs and apples to supllement.

Oh and I also work at a pizza place, so yes, I do eat junk food...more than one person should be allowed to.

But seriously whole wheat and peanut butter anything is great and packed full of long lasting energy, hands down, without question.

To say nothing of the spiritual benefits. Most scholars agree that "manna" is actually ancient Hebrew for "peanut butter pancake" (well, maybe not most scholars. Well Ok, maybe not any--but lets face it, they should).

I have a wheat grinder and make whole wheat pancakes, but have never put peanut butter on them...

May do it next time, with a little honey or fake syrup....;)

May God guide you in your decision brother (note; Nature Valley Organic peanut butter, if you can get it, is the bomb
icon14.gif
)

gmelrod

Resident Heritic
Brothers and Sisters we are gathered here today to join this pancake and this sausage together in holy culinary matrimony. Food is eaten by each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to eat together. Recipies are given to us by are families or by our friends. We learn to cook by cooking. Learning to eat and cook together is one of the greatest chalenges of life-and is the shared goal of culinary marriage.

If there is anyone here today who does not think that these two foods should be put together and placed on a stick may the speak now or ever hold their plate.

Pancakes do you take Sausage to be your filling Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect it, forsaking all other meat by products and mixing only unto it?

Sausages do you take pancakes to be your breading? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect it, forsaking all other flour based coatings and mixing only unto it?

Nutritional Content labels are an outward and visible sign of internal contents and the unbroken circle of nutiants, signifyinh to all the deliciousnes of the union of these to foods in culinary marriage.

Pancakes and Sausage as the two of you come into this culinary marriage uniting you in taste, and as you this day affirm your complementary flavors, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique foods, that you respect the ingridiants, taste, and texture of one another. Be able to blend, do not peel off in the microwave, and live each day that you may be eaten together - as from this day forward you shall be in the same box your shelf life is strengthed by your love and sodium content.

A culinary marriage ceremony repersents one of cooking's greatest commitmentrs. But it is also a declaration of deliciousness. I wish to read to who what St. Duncan wrote of deliciousness in a letter to the Cooks of Corinth. I believe it is a true model of tastyness and it is a model I hope you persue in your marriage.

Good food is very flarvorful and smooth, never too hot or too cold, never too spicy or too sweet.
Good food is never too hard or too soggy or too complicated
Good food does not have only one recipy. Good Food is not hard to make or too expensive. Good Food does not hold grudges if not fixed propperly and will hardly notice when others fix it wrong.
Good food is never glad about the recipy being lost but rejoices whenever new side dishes are added
If you want to be good food you will be loyal to your other ingridiants no matter how small they measure. You will always believe in them, always expect the best flavor from them and will always stand your ground in defending their recomended daily allowences.

Dear Heavenly Father our hearts are filled with great happyness on pancakes and sausage's wedding day, as they come before you pledging their ingrdiants and flavor to one another. Grant that they may ever be tasty and filling, living together in such a way as to never bring shame or bad taste into their marriage. Tember their greese with absorbancy, rid them of all saturated fats or bad cholesterol. Help them to remember to be each other's comfort food, so that together they may meet the cares and problems of digestion more bravely. And with the passage of time, may they find contentment in the rich joy of reentering the nutriant cycle. May the flavor they are creating today truly be one of balance and harmony where your Spirit is always present. Bless this marriage we pray and walk beside pancakes and sausage thoughout all of their lives together. We ask these things in Emril's name; Amen

Pancakes and Sausage inso much as the two of you have agreed to be cooked together in Holy Culinary Marriage, have promised to taste good by the listing of ingridiants and giving of nutritional content labels, I now declare for you to be breadding and filling. Whom Jimmy Dean hath joined together let no one tear asunder.

Ladies and Gentleman it is my pleasue to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Sausage wrapped in Pancake on a Stick![FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

lunamoth

Will to love
Ladies and Gentleman it is my pleasue to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Sausage wrapped in Pancake on a Stick!

Lo! That's great!

This should serve as a good example for interfaith marriages and ecumenicalism everywhere.
:yes:

If you can get pancakes and sausage to share a stick, we should be able to do anything.