• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would make a better President? Kamala Harris or Mike Pence?

Who would make a better President? Kamala Harris or Mike Pence?

• Harris

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The question is not about Trump or Biden, and it is not about being Vice President. It is a hypothetical question, who would make a better President?

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I am not a fan of a huge reliance on religious tradition to drive your political policies. Therefore, I vote Harris.

esmith

Veteran Member
Just what powers does the VP have?
Oh by the way Harris is nothing more than a place holder.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I sincerely dislike Harris. I've watched a few videos of her explaining her views.
Yuck.

But I'm very familiar with Pence. I live in the state he represented in the House and he was governor here in Indiana. I live in his home town. I really despise him.

Not his character, he's a solid family man. Honest to a fault. He wouldn't have the kind of corporate and sexual scandals Trump is famous for.
I'd love to have a beer with him. He's a good guy, as far as it goes. But he's very clear, "Christian, Conservative, Republican, in that order!"
But not American. Not democratic(in the old fashioned sense of the word, people voting for their representatives). He's a TeaParty Christian. They're not the same.

I'd take a chance on Harris before I'd vote for a ticket including Pence. She cannot possibly be a worse choice.
Tom

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I just hate it when the Dems run mediocre neoliberal candidates because the Repubs are running malicious worms, and they know most people will feel forced to vote Dem under those circumstances.

Harris would make the better VP, but that's no saying much.

epronovost

Mike Pence is a sexist, homophobic, transphobic, a creationist, opposed the idea of a secular State, suporter of abstinence only sexual education, pro tobacco (yes, even in the 2000's), global warming denying politician. If you add to that the fact that he has next to no charisma and almost no admnistrative or diplomatic skills, I don't think you can find a worst politician than that. Trump isn't as bad as him and Trump is probably the worst major politician on the planet. You are sort of left with Kamala Harris who is a resounding meh in terms of policy (bad when it comes to justice, but fair in most other regards) and fair administrative skills, but she has a sharp tongue which can help.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The question is not about Trump or Biden, and it is not about being Vice President. It is a hypothetical question, who would make a better President?
I prefer a viable track record to go by. Not based off character but by performance and success.

There is so little information available in that regard.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Just what powers does the VP have?
Oh by the way Harris is nothing more than a place holder.
There's questions on Bidens abilities. I think in theory that Harris is the defacto president this election term.