• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will win France's election

Who will get elected?

• Benoît Hamon

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • François Fillon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine Le Pen

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Jean-Luc Mélenchon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emmanuel Macron

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

Looks like France will not join the far right train for now...

646965IMG20170507200800.png

We still in deep ****. But at least safe.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Another half decade of terrorist attacks in the name of 'tolerance' and 'multiculturalism'.

I weep for France.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

I was saying safe as in: safe from our own government.

Am sure that dear devoted Marine, in her immense compassion, would have hesitated for a second: fire me from my job because I'm not straight or sending my family back to Spain because we're not french enough ?

And that's just a single exemple, ok, trust me there are a lot more like that a lot of people can tell you.

At least we JUST have terrorism to fear, not TERRORISM + A SECOND HITLER.

You wanna all laugh ? Look at Trump, then when your own doorway is clean you can laugh at your neighbor's.

Aum Namah Shivaya

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Le Poodle wire:

Establishment candidate and International Banker Lobbyist Macron wins French Election running on the platform of a Strong Woman!

"Basically, France will be the Poland of pre-WW2. The only question is which country will overrun them first? Germany? Poland itself? Libya? ISIS?"

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I get it there are some school shooters whose parents are Christians. Thus Christianity is evil and wants to kill you and your family.

I can't hear you over the sound of the suicide bombings that don't happen since some people build a wall.

So funny.

Nope Christians took my aunts arm and half blinded me when they blew up Manchester. What's it feel like to be a pathetic denier of fact
1996 Manchester bombing - Wikipedia

What a childish moron you are.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Le Poodle wire:

Establishment candidate and International Banker Lobbyist Macron wins French Election running on the platform of a Strong Woman!

"Basically, France will be the Poland of pre-WW2. The only question is which country will overrun them first? Germany? Poland itself? Libya? ISIS?"

Certainly better than the alternative

ChristineM

Premium Member
French election 2017: Emmanuel Macron projected to win by 65.1% to 34.9% over Marine Le Pen – live

Seems Macron is projected to win. Unsure if its legitimate as most sources either say he's won or is projected to win.

Update: French election results 2017 – as they come in

Still early into the counting now that I found a tracker.

Seems macrons lead is far too great and widening by the minute for any chance of the fascist to sit in the Élysée Palace.

Most news channels are saying macron is president elect, looking like a done deal

ChristineM

Premium Member
Vanakkam

I was saying safe as in: safe from our own government.

Am sure that dear devoted Marine, in her immense compassion, would have hesitated for a second: fire me from my job because I'm not straight or sending my family back to Spain because we're not french enough ?

And that's just a single exemple, ok, trust me there are a lot more like that a lot of people can tell you.

You wanna all laugh ? Look at Trump, then when your own doorway is clean you can laugh at your neighbor's.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Don't concern yourself about the child, i would not expect a rational comment from such immaturity as shown by Flankerl

Flankerl

Nope Christians took my aunts arm and half blinded me when they blew up Manchester. What's it feel like to be a pathetic denier of fact
1996 Manchester bombing - Wikipedia

What a childish moron you are.

Honestly equating the IRA terror with Christianity?

:rolleyes:

Yes always a surprise when you are right, never seen it before

You are my favourite new user.

Even though you are a Brit.

Yes Le Pen plans to genocide all non-French. You heard it here first folks.

Flame

Beware
Look like Macron is going to win, 31 more departments left to be counted but he holds a steady lead.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Honestly equating the IRA terror with Christianity?

:rolleyes:

You are my favourite new user.

Even though you are a Brit.

Yes Le Pen plans to genocide all non-French. You heard it here first folks.

Are you denying that the ira are a Catholic organisation?

Flankerl

Are you denying that the ira are a Catholic organisation?

Uh yeah? Irish Republicanism has more to do with politics than religion.
Everyones religion could be Pixienism and the ideology would still remain.

Also Catholicism is quite centralist and I kinda doubt that the IRA is in any way affiliated with the Church.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Uh yeah? Irish Republicanism has more to do with politics than religion.
Everyones religion could be Pixienism and the ideology would still remain.

Also Catholicism is quite centralist and I kinda doubt that the IRA is in any way affiliated with the Church.

What you doubt is completely irrelevant to fact

The ira were/are made entirely of Catholics, who's aim was/is to kill Protestants.

Of course they hid behind the word nationalism, you need to learn something about Irish history and its relationship with religion.