• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will be the next American puppet

A

angellous_evangellous

If Republican = Iran then North Korea (and in that order)

If Democrat = Americans will be so drunk with pleasure they won't need to kill anyone

Awoon

Naw....America is Pakistan's b****.
We give'm money.

Well that's what I mean.

Marcos got money, America ruined him.

Shah got money America dumped him.

Saddam got money America invaded him.

Noriega got money America gots him in prison.

Osama got money America killed

Will we attack Israel?

A

angellous_evangellous

I never saw NK as a puppet.

Pakistan might be number one.

Perhaps. But Pakistan is an ally of the United States. That may not matter.

I'm not sure what you define as a puppet. Iraq and Afghanistan are puppets IMHO. Iran is next without doubt - we may run over Pakistan on the way, but I think that will be through diplomatic intimidation rather than war.

A problem in my thinking is I don't know what the Republican dogs will think of all the democratic fervor in the "Middle East." It's making Iran much weaker, and it may well be Syria or even Saudi Arabia that becomes a target for Republican bloodlust. My mind doesn't move that fast.

In the old Middle East of George W. Bush, he planned on taking Afghanistan, then Iraq, Iran, and finally N. Korea. And I'm thinking Iran because Pakistan was an important ally and Iran could be invaded from bases and supply lines in Afghanistan and Iraq.... no more reliance on Turkey and Pakistan -- except maybe some invasion of airspace --- which the Pakistanis may not even be able to detect or prevent (they certainly can't now).

In any case, I don't see war with Pakistan any time soon. They've just become irrelevant and useless to the USA, unless they suddenly feel the need to frustrate American interests in Afghanistan or Iraq in which case they'll get their booties handed to them on a platter.

I'm really, gravely concerned about another offensive war, especially with a real enemy like Iran. I'm afraid the "American empire" will come crashing down and we'll lose what little credibility and real influence that we have in the world. If we go after a country like Pakistan, we'll draw the ire of the world that perhaps would unify against us and really change the world order.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well that's what I mean.
Will we attack Israel?
We don't attack everyone we give money to.
The one constant is that no one turns it down.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well that's what I mean.

Will we attack Israel?

The point of war is to kill people and take their stuff.

And you need friends to do that. If you betray your friends, no one is going to want to be your friend. And your days of killing people and taking their stuff is over.

Awoon

That's old school.
Now we kill people, wreck their stuff, & give'm piles of money to pretend to rebuild.

So the answer for America is kill ourselfs wreck our own stuff then give ourselves piles of money to rebuild?

We've done the first two to ourselves,:sad4::help: now where's the dough?

A

angellous_evangellous

So the answer for America is kill ourselfs wreck our own stuff then give ourselves piles of money to rebuild?

We've done the first two to ourselves,:sad4::help: now where's the dough?

In the pockets of the people who profit from war.

The rich win whether we live or die.

sadiq

Spain, Morocco, Jerusalem
Well that's what I mean.

Will we attack Israel?
Mubarak got money and stayed faithful, America stabbed him in the back and urinated on his grave.