• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If you like. I'd need to look up all sides of the stories. I get irritated when I hear so many media views and so many "facts" when I'm not a expert to vilidate it. Better to be skeptical and be aware of things than not when it comes to "facts," data, opinions, and politics. Doubt is pretty justifiable and doesn't make claims of fact or fiction so it's not a bad thing to be skeptic. We should be.
Or you keep up on stuff as it moves along. It does a lot also in terms of knowing how the virus spreads and how to greatly reduce that (wear a mask).
And, of course, with this we know China's history. Only a fool would trust the Chinese state. That doesn't, however, excuse their dishonesty and negligence concerning Covid.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Or you keep up on stuff as it moves along. It does a lot also in terms of knowing how the virus spreads and how to greatly reduce that (wear a mask).
And, of course, with this we know China's history. Only a fool would trust the Chinese state. That doesn't, however, excuse their dishonesty and negligence concerning Covid.

I guess every country has issues. We can't control other people. Unless the virus cure depends on timing, it probably wouldn't make a difference. It's hard to blame other countries when US has its problems too. Then again, I'm kinda glad there is a focus away from the US in a sense. We get blamed for everything.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I guess every country has issues. We can't control other people. Unless the virus cure depends on timing, it probably wouldn't make a difference. It's hard to blame other countries when US has its problems too. Then again, I'm kinda glad there is a focus away from the US in a sense. We get blamed for everything.
The focus is still on America and Trumps **** poor and abyssal response to Covid. And how he tends to lie about it like China did.

Riders

I am posting in the political area because I don't understand why China is being blamed for Coronavirus? Hear me out: are we blaming China because it came from a market interventionalist economy (Communist government ) so we blame China's government for not being involved in health and safety ?

What if this outbreak came from a free market economy ? What if it came from South Korea, Japan or India ? Would we not blame them because they're free market ?

Like with Ebola in Congo, Uganda,etc. , what did we do to those countries' governments if anything at all ?

I blame Trump because he did not heed the warning from China and did not close down the businesses in time.

Also he reopened businesses way to early.