• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is taking action?

I understand the many doubts people might have as to their ability to make large and positive changes in the world, but with the present condition of our planet it seems that we have no time for waiting on God or other people to do the work for us. We've come to a crossroads, I feel, to choose to to act or to remain at the will of others.
My suggestion to all who wish to take responsibility for their part of the manifest is
"AVATAREPC.com".

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
I don't mean to nit pick but "AVATAR" by itself doesn't make much of an impression on me. Did something go wrong with the original post?

Rolling_Stone

By reacting we do more harm than good. Authentic action is with God and by God. We must show a willingness to share our highest light with the world, never impose it.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly: Are you suggesting that we act as a living likeness of deity, or that we concentrate on the thought of avatars?

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
Rolling_Stone said:
By reacting we do more harm than good. Authentic action is with God and by God. We must show a willingness to share our highest light with the world, never impose it.
If your son or daughter were running into the path of traffic would you simply share with them your wish they wouldn't do that or impose it?

Sometimes its necessary to take it upon yourself to bear the responsibility of imposing your will.

Rolling_Stone

Please don't take me too literally. What I mean is that the fastest way for a tadpole to become a frog is to let it be a tadpole. It must develop legs and lungs before it can survive on land.

Look at Iraq. You can't impose alien values on a society without destroying it.

astarath

I agree the ends do not justify the means, however I find fault in the act that you assume you can comprehend the will of god.

"We experience what we believe, unless you believe you won't, it which case you don't, which means you did." _Harry Palmer from the workbook ReSurfacing

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
Rolling_Stone said:
Please don't take me too literally. What I mean is that the fastest way for a tadpole to become a frog is to let it be a tadpole. It must develop legs and lungs before it can survive on land.

Look at Iraq. You can't impose alien values on a society without destroying it.
Ah, yeh, I see what you mean. Trying to force something to happen which violates natural development only makes things worse. *sigh* Better to do nothing than act in confusion.

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
pstevenson said:
I understand the many doubts people might have as to their ability to make large and positive changes in the world, but with the present condition of our planet it seems that we have no time for waiting on God or other people to do the work for us. We've come to a crossroads, I feel, to choose to to act or to remain at the will of others.
My suggestion to all who wish to take responsibility for their part of the manifest is
"AVATAREPC.com".
Greetings. The Avatar Course looks interesting, Pstevenson. Have you taken it? What do you know about it?

Rolling_Stone

In my previous post I gave a horrible example of what I mean.

A while back PBS had a program on called "From Jesus to Christ." One of the historians interviewed attributed the rapid expansion of early Christianity to the fact that Christians were "so darned nice." (His emphasis.) He didn't say it, but it seems to me that Christianity didn't get aggressive until "professional religionists" took over and started asserting their authority.

There are
three ways of contending with, and resisting, evil:
1. To return evil for evil--the positive but unrighteous method.
2. To suffer evil without complaint and without resistance--the purely negative method.
3. To return good for evil, to assert the will so as to become master of the situation, to overcome evil with good--the positive and righteous method. (From The URANTIA Book)
I'm only contending we should aim for #3.

Yes, I have taken the course and it is in my viewpoint what every person on any path
is looking to achieve. I am an Avatar, Master / Wizard
PM me if you would like a free introduction or to register for the course.

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
pstevenson said:
Yes, I have taken the course and it is in my viewpoint what every person on any path
is looking to achieve. I am an Avatar, Master / Wizard
call me if you would like a free introduction or to register for the course.
561-603-9042
Greetings Pstevenson. I see that you are new to RF. Let me offer my Welcome. Hope you like it here.

Thank you for responding to my questions. You have an interesting idea for one to become an Avatar and contribute to saving the world; but it seems that it will cost money and I am not sure the world is worth it.:D (just kidding) I looked at the web site and couldn't find much about the end point or goal of the course. Is there any more free information you wish to offer for RF readers?

yes, I have taken the Avatar course and more- I am a Wizard, I don't "KNOW" anything about it except that it may be the only thing avalible that has the potential to keep us from extinction. Tools in the exploration of consciousness it how it is described, but this is a path as individual as each of us.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
pstevenson said:
avatarepc.com, has a huge amount of info. thanks for any good effort / intention for the manifestation of human kind.

Is there any indication you can give us that will help us to understand why you think it's acceptable to 'advertize' on this site?

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
pstevenson said:
yes, I have taken the Avatar course and more- I am a Wizard, I don't "KNOW" anything about it except that it may be the only thing avalible that has the potential to keep us from extinction. .....
Thanks. There are other web sites with final hopes, like this one that I like:
http://www.frimmin.com/faith/theosis.html
It posts of 'Union with God: Theosis' as our true final hope. What do you think of that solution?

BruceDLimber

Greetings!

There are various religions doing what they can to help humanity and advance society generally!

The Baha'i Faith, for example, operates over 1,700 different development projects around the world.

One of these completely eliminated screwworm infestation from northeastern Aftica, for instance!

Best,

Bruce

I feel it neccassary to understand that BELIEF causes EXPERIENCE. Whithout this one belief we hold ourselves at a low level in the ability to change anything. Honesty about
responsibility of YOUR part in the manifestations in the universe is clearly of high importance at our present level of evolvement. I have advertised the Avatar course here. It is not an accident. I did . I'm happy I did it. And I'll do it again.
This is taking responsibility.
Thank you.