• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is spiritual?

roger1440

I do stuff
Silence , they don't try to push it onto others, its theirs and theirs only, its not found in any scriptures, its found within each one of us.
Maybe he is just shy.

636006119264282594-1799440315_shy-baby1.jpg

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
How do we know if a person is spiritual? What gives it away?

Someone regardless their religion who is free spirited. You can tell their religion doesn't create limits or bias in their language and actions but more of a reflective and introspective outlook on life. Spiritual people seem to be observant. Whether they look to themselves, others, or their object or person of worship, they all seem to have a freedom that goes beyond "you should worship my god" type of thing. Spiritual maturity. Someone who I would identify as spiritual doesn't need to say it nor his or her faith, Christian or not to express it.

They also know that spirituality is not separate from everyday life and you can see their full life changed by it. I notice spiritual people are free spirited. It's not that they aged and feel they matured (that's a misconception that age means wisdom) but more they have a foundation to which every decision they make bounces off of that foundation.

Their aura is light and they don't have negative energy around them. If they do, it's easier to work it out with them than those who have negative energy.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
"Spiritual" is one of those vague, variable terms that means very different things to different people. What do you mean when you use it?
To answer the OP: they tend to ask penetrating, disturbing questions when others ask them about their spirituality....kinda like Penguin, here:p

roger1440

I do stuff
"Spiritual" is one of those vague, variable terms that means very different things to different people. What do you mean when you use it?
That's why I don't use the term. All the replies I'm getting are different. I started a similar thread about 3 years ago and at that time all the replies were different too. If being spiritual can mean sooo many things how do we know if a person is not spiritual?

Kelly of the Phoenix

Maybe he is just shy.
From social anxiety or from introspection?

That's why I don't use the term. All the replies I'm getting are different. I started a similar thread about 3 years ago and at that time all the replies were different too. If being spiritual can mean sooo many things how do we know if a person is not spiritual?
Doesn't there seem to be a common theme of resilience and abstract thinking?