• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

Sargonski

Here you go. Here is more than one for you I just pulled from a single post from you of untruthful and false allegation you are unable to prove and simply make up.

1. You claim I have made false assertions. (I have only provided scripture in disagreement with you that you refuse to respond to)
2. You pretend I have not already shared Gods name with you throughout this OP. (already have many time now)
3. Your claim Paul is a false prophet and from the devil without and evidence.
4. You claim most of the new testament scriptures are not scripture
5. Accusations of deflection when that is what you are doing
6. Accusations of strawman and fallacy which is what you are doing (you are making claims that I do not believe throughout your posts)
7. You use the term a term referring to Satan or the devil as "Lord Satan in your posts then say you do not use it.
8. False question accusations Satan or Baal is my God
9. False question accusations that I worship the goddess Mary
10. False claims and accusation I do not know who God is
11. False claims and accusation that I do not know how to be made right with God
12. False claims and question accusations and strawman arguments I believe Paul is God.

There you go mate. The above is mostly from one of your most recent posts above. Now who is being untruthful? I named more than your requested one false and untruthful allegation mate.

Hope this is helpful.
(continued) :)

Somewhere along the line you figured that deception is fair game in defense of religious beliefs.. your list is a bunch of false accusations that you made up. for example I said Martin Luther was of the Devil .. not Paul. So a mistake on your part but the problem is the refusal to correct this mistake. .. this is the way of the decepticon.

My claim that you do not know who your God is .. nor his commands .. nor his Word .. is a demonstrable fact -- you now claiming that Lord Paul is not your God .. proof of this fact.

"Who is God" -- and what difference does a name make ? a question you should be asking yourself on realization that you don't actually know the name of your God .. a realization you recently had .. and a question you have been running away from ever since.

The answer to the question is God is -- his Word .. for all intensive purposes in your life. It matters not what the name is .. but it matters that God have a name .. as this is the only way to distinguish between commands.

So Gods "Commands" are God as far as humans are concerned .. Gods Commands are the path to salvation .. and these commands are the only thing relevant to one's life .. makes no difference the name of the God those commandsd come from .. except to distinguish one God from another. The commands of Paul for example vs the commands of YHWH --- two different commands .. two different Gods.

"And the Word Was God" -- God .. for the purposes of this conversation .. IS .. the Word .. the name of that God is where these commands come from .. be it Paul's God, God of Jesus , YHWH, EL, Ha Satan

and because the Word IS God .. the command of God X .. is X. and thus this command can not contradict itself .. as that would be to negate God.

The name is merely a means of distinguishing between the Gods. The name (or other identifier) is merely a means of distinguishing between the commands of one God .. over that of another.

and the big lie .. in which you have been believing .. is that Satan's minions were not allowed to mess with the Bible .. and that Satan is not a God .. that there are not commands from different Gods in the Bible = Different Gods in the Bible.

Since you do not know which commands in the Bible are the commands of your God .. unable to distinguish those from the commands of other Gods .. such as Ha-Satan .. you do not know your God .. not his name.. nor his commands.. by which one is put right with that God..

The choice is yours .. Do you follow the command of God A (kill the child for the sins of the Father) or God B - (do not kill the child for the sins of the father .. each punished according to his own sin)

You can only follow one God .. or none .. but you can't follow the commands of both .. which is your God ? or is neither your God.

3rdAngel

You have made false assertions .. claiming I said things I did not with every post .. including this one .. I never said Paul was a from the devil .. nor did I say he was a false prophet .. you are making things up and attributing to me.

I never claimed most of the NT is not scripture .. another made up assertion "Strawman fallacy"

I never said I did not use the term Lord Satan .. I use it all the time .. Satan is a God and should have a Godly title .. and given the deceit, deception and falsehood in your posts .. seems like he is your lord.

Clearly you do not know who God is .. nor are able to tell us how to be made right with God .. that is True .. not false .. The way you ask the question shows you know not who God is .. failing to correctly address the question of "Which God" and most importatnly what the commands of this God are .. Instead of answering questions directly you run around in some tangled web of deflection and deceit ..normally attacking the questioner rather than answering simple questions such as

1) which God of the Bible is Your God --- Name - identity - something and 2) what are this Gods commands such that we can be put right with this God.

"note" - Pauls letters to various church communities are not "Gods Word" -- Paul is not the Logos .. Jesus is the Logos. If you wish to claim that Paul is God's word .. .. go ahead .. but it is a different Gods word than that coming from Jesus.

My God - is the God of Jesus .. The main .. Most High" God of the Bible .. The God of Abraham and the Patriarchs .. EL Elyon - El Most High , El Oliun - God Supreme ... and thus another of your falsehoods laid bare .. one of many of your false accusations against me and my God.

The commands .. and path to salvation of my God can be found in the Bible .. via the teachings of the Logos .. emmisary between man and God most of these teachigns of which you are already familiar .. but with a great failure to understand.... given you knew not the God of Jesus.

Who is your God .. and what are this God's commands such that we can be put right with this God .. and gain salvation. Is Paul your Logos ? this is fine .. no need to be ashamed .. this is the case most Protestants .. you are in good company. No need to hide your beliefs under a tarp .. Jesus say "let your light shine" :) ..

Do you follow the commands given by Lord Jesus or do you follow the commands of Lord Paul, or do you follow the commands of some ot other Lord .. such as Lord YHWH -- or Lord Jealous.

Which Lord's commands lead to salvation .. which are the commands of El Oliun -- the God you know naught .. and which Lord's commands do you follow.. Shine friend .. let your light shine !
Thanks but sorry I cannot take you seriously. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

Sargonski

Thanks but sorry I cannot take you seriously. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

No need to believe me friend .. this is about belief in the Bible and belief in a God of the Bible and identifying the commands from this God .. something you have not been able to do.

If you don't konw the commands of your God .. then you do not know your God friend .. because "The Word is God" .. if you don't know God's word .. then what is the point of belief in that God .. as it is a belief in nothing.

Do you believe in the Word of Paul and the God of Paul -- Spurning the word of Jesus .. whos God you do not know .. and what is worse .. bowing down to the word of Lord Martin .. and worshiping that God.

Please help is to follow the command of your God so we can be put right with this God. Are we to A) Kill the child for the sins of the Father .. or B) do not kill the child for the sins of the father - each punished according to his own sin

C) Neither - your God has no comment on the issue .. or has counciled to not participlate in such political decisions in society.

Which command is from your God .. or is your God's command not represented ?

If you don't know the commands of your God .. then you don't know God's word. If you don't know Gods word and God IS the Word - then how can you claim to know God ?

If Lord YHWH is the God you wish to follow .. Option A would then be your choice .. Which God do you wish to follow ?

3rdAngel

No need to believe me friend .. this is about belief in the Bible and belief in a God of the Bible and identifying the commands from this God .. something you have not been able to do.

If you don't konw the commands of your God .. then you do not know your God friend .. because "The Word is God" .. if you don't know God's word .. then what is the point of belief in that God .. as it is a belief in nothing.

Do you believe in the Word of Paul and the God of Paul -- Spurning the word of Jesus .. whos God you do not know .. and what is worse .. bowing down to the word of Lord Martin .. and worshiping that God.

Please help is to follow the command of your God so we can be put right with this God. Are we to A) Kill the child for the sins of the Father .. or B) do not kill the child for the sins of the father - each punished according to his own sin

C) Neither - your God has no comment on the issue .. or has counciled to not participlate in such political decisions in society.

Which command is from your God .. or is your God's command not represented ?

If you don't know the commands of your God .. then you don't know God's word. If you don't know Gods word and God IS the Word - then how can you claim to know God ?

If Lord YHWH is the God you wish to follow .. Option A would then be your choice .. Which God do you wish to follow ?
Thanks but after reading your posts I cannot take you seriously. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

Sargonski

Thanks but after reading your posts I cannot take you seriously. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

You don't need to believe anything friend .. you were asked a simple question about which God of the Bible you follow .. and what does this God command to earn the gift of salvation ?

Do you not take salvation seriously ? .. Do you not take God Seriously ? this has nothing to do with taking me seriously .. such strange evasion and deflection ... as if there is somethign to hide. Im curious about the identity of this God and salvation formulation !?

Last edited:

cataway

GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GOD'S WORD!

According to the scriptures, the name "Israel" is only a name given by God to all those who choose to have faith in His Word. In the new covenant scriptures, I would like to pose that Gods true Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow what Gods Word says and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11) through faith in Gods Word. Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). According to the scriptures, if we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant then we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27) but with believers regardless of their heritage.

According to the torah and new covenant scriptures the Messiah also represents God's true ISRAEL as an individual as it was applied to Jacob and as to those who also believe and follow God's Word. The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and his followers are Gods true Israel born of the Spirit of God, are the anti-type, the Israel in the flesh that is not the type as Jacob was or the nation of Israel born of the seen of Abraham. According to the scriptures, Jesus is Israel (Matthew 2:13-15, compare with Hosea 11:1; as are all his disciples all through time; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33), the true "overcomer" (John 16:33; Revelation 3:21), the real "Prince" with God (Isaiah 9:6; Daniel 8:11,25, 9:25, 10:13,21, 11:22, 12:1; Acts 3:15, 5:31; Revelation 1:5), being Lord over His own house, whose house are we (Psalms 98:3; Hebrews 3:6; Jeremiah 31:33), who himself is the "elect" (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18; 1 Peter 2:6) of the Father, in whom all the promises of God find their realization (2 Corinthians 1:20). The promises made by God were all based upon condition (Exodus 19) see Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1; Jeremiah 31:33; Romans 9:6-8; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33, 16:33, 17:12, 18:9, 21:5; 1 Corinthians 15:46; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Galatians 6:16; Hebrews 3:6, 8:8,10; Revelation 3:21

'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), cut down and to be thrown into the fire. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with the spiritual “Israel” (Jesus Christ, the "elect" of the Father; Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18-20), this “Judah” (Revelation 5:5) and His “house” (2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.; – for Christ Jesus, the true “Israel” is the “elect” of God, and thus all who choose to be in Him; see Isaiah 42:1, 45:4, 65:9) The new testament scriptures portray JESUS as the head and those who believe and follow his Word as the body *Ephesians 1:22; 4:15; 5:23; Colossians 1:18. God's ISRAEL are all those who believe and follow God's Word.

More to come later....
1. ORIGINS OF THE NAME ISRAEL IS OUTSIDE OF COVENANTS
2. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GODS WORD
3. GENTILE BELIEVERS ARE NOW GRAFTED IN

May God bless you as you seek to know Him through His Word.
by that definition ,that would be the JW's

3rdAngel

You slay me with your constant conflating of the Bible with YOUR INTERPRETATION of the Bible.
Well aren't you the funny one. Like you would know. Aren't you still awaiting your Messiah that has already come who you deny? God does not give His Spirit to understand His Words to those who do not believe and obey Him (Isaiah 59:2; Acts 5:32; Acts 2:38; Isaiah 6:9-10). There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgement day according to the scriptures. We will all find out soon enough who is right and who is wrong. Please forgive me if I do not believe you over the scriptures already provided in this OP that are in disagreement with you that you choose to close your eyes to.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Gods Word tells me in 1 John 2:3-4

Frankly, you're exhibiting self-centeredness. I am not a JW, and I disagree with so much that they believe in, but I'm not so arrogant so as to say they cannot be right on some or many things.

2ndpillar

Gods Word tells me in 1 John 2:3-4
From what I know of the JWs, they do not keep the "Commandments". They apparently keep the decrees of the beast with two horns like a lamb, Constantine, with regard to keeping his sun god Sol Invictus day, Sunday, which was proscribed in 321 A.D..

3rdAngel

Frankly, you're exhibiting self-centeredness. I am not a JW, and I disagree with so much that they believe in, but I'm not so arrogant so as to say they cannot be right on some or many things.
Posting scripture is not exhibiting self-centeredness. It is posting what Gods Word says so that Gods word might be a help for others. I never said the JWs cannot be right on somethings so please do not pretend that I have. I posted you scripture showing why I believe their teachings are in error. What do you think it means?

3rdAngel

From what I know of the JWs, they do not keep the "Commandments". They apparently keep the decrees of the beast with two horns like a lamb, Constantine, with regard to keeping his sun god Sol Invictus day, Sunday, which was proscribed in 321 A.D..
Thanks at least someone here knows why 1 John 2:3-4 was posted.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Posting scripture is not exhibiting self-centeredness. It is posting what Gods Word says so that Gods word might be a help for others. I never said the JWs cannot be right on somethings so please do not pretend that I have. I posted you scripture showing why I believe their teachings are in error. What do you think it means?
IMO, it is unethical to condemn an entire denomination. Paul warns us of creating divisions.