• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

Bthoth

*banned*
Who says YHWH or Jehovah are not some of the many names of God?
I know that they are labels. There is even a hairy christna, zeus, ra, el and some even call jesus as god. Need I mention the many pharaohs that believed themselves to be god to mankind as 'chosen' by god
Perhaps you should consider its time you start reading the bible. Your statement here only proves you do not read the bible.
I do know the bible. Which is how i comprehend what the term 'holy of holies' means and why 'the name' is so important.

YOU? Did you ever read the books of bible to learn and find the reasons behind the wisdom?
You might need to get your facts right before posting. The name holy of holies is קֹדֶשׁ הַקֳּדָשִׁים‎ Qōḏeš haqQŏḏāšīm or Kodesh HaKodashim in Hebrew. Your response here does not really make much sense and only shows you are posting random stuff with no points attached again.
I have reasons and comprehension. If you did the reading, you would understand the importance. Using bible is for good, not condemning people.
As posted earlier, no one keeps the commandments if they do not believe and obey what Gods Word says and have already broken them. (see Romans 3:9; 19-20; 23; John 3:36).
Lot's of people try to keep the commandments. Even jesus told the man when asked how to earn life eternal is quoted as saying, 'You know the commandments'.
No one said there is an 11th commandments so why make claims like this that no one has said?
Likewise, jesus did not say, keep the letters between church as gospel and condemn your brethren. KNowing that people break the rules is why trying to forgive thy neighbor is great additions to the wisdom of keeping the commandments. Between the commandments and learning how to forgive, will and does make for better society. Civility between people.
Lets be honest now. It is you that have not read the bible and do not believe and obey Gods Word. Your deflecting again.
You falsely accuse and I still have the patience to let it go (forgive). That's because I am aware of the bible and wisdom, not just because I am honest and human.
Again no I just believe the scriptures. Your not paying attention again. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for correction and instruction in righteousness."
I know, profit is your pursuit. I think I have already asked if you were a preacher of some church as your method of operation (condemning a person) is so old and useless except for people seeking a profit margin.
- 2 Timothy 3:16. Not believing and obeying Gods Word is the very definition of what sin is according to the scriptures.
But not according to jesus or the commandments. I will choose the good and leave the religious methodology in the trash.
Does that not worry you?
Not even remotely.
It should. The wages of sin and unbelief according to the scriptures is eternal death and separation from God (see John 3:36; Romans 14:23; Romans 6:23; Ezekiel 18:4 and Isaiah 59:2)
The death comes to those that falsely accuse. Careful!
I did not falsely accuse you.
You do on most every reply.
I told you the truth by sharing scriptures with you that is the very definition of truth (John 17:17) but you choose not to believe the scriptures that have been shared with you. Again no one can claim to know God if they do not believe and obey what Gods word says according to the scriptures (see John 3:36 and 1 John 2:3-4).
You tell me, what is in the book, but nothing of the commandments, jesus or quality material to learn and grow with.
Well aren't you the funny one trying to give advice about the bible when you do not even believe and follow it and are still in your sins and unbelief not knowing God or His Word. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.
There is another false witness of truth.

Are you a preacher?
It is not falsely accusing you by correcting you with scripture that is not in agreement with you.
You are not correcting me, you are using the bible with the intent of profit and condemning a person(s)
If you feel guilty from the scriptures that are shared with you that may be in disagreement with you that is between you and God.
If that is your honest opinion, then shut up, let me face god by my own accord. You are not god and are most definitely a judge of mankind.
Jesus says in John 3:19-21 19, And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Condemning a person is about evil when using religious material and trying to impose that condemnation using material that you believe is by god.
20, For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21, But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God.
The good deeds help people, not to condemn.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you.
Nor do you believe bible.
If that was true you would not be here anymore and would not be saying you feel condemned by the scriptures that I have been sharing with you. Again it is not throwing stones at you by sharing the scriptures with you. For someone saying you have zero guilt you do not seem to be acting that way. Then again these are Gods Words not mine. You are free to believe as you wish as we all stand before God for the words of God we accept or reject according to Jesus in John 12:47-48.

I have no guilt by anything that you write. And bible and the light of the unveiling, is exactly what I know better than any person that you have ever met.

3rdAngel

I know that they are labels. There is even a hairy christna, zeus, ra, el and some even call jesus as god. Need I mention the many pharaohs that believed themselves to be god to mankind as 'chosen' by god
Sorry but I am not interested in your false gods. I believe Jesus is indeed God though according to the scriptures.
I do know the bible. Which is how i comprehend what the term 'holy of holies' means and why 'the name' is so important.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you.
Did you ever read the books of bible to learn and find the reasons behind the wisdom?
Yes that is why I am able to correct you with the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
I have reasons and comprehension.
Yes you make many reasons in order to justify your sins and unbelief but these are in disagreement with scripture.
If you did the reading, you would understand the importance. Using bible is for good, not condemning people.
It is because I do read and understand the bible that I do not believe you. As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn anyone. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
Lot's of people try to keep the commandments. Even jesus told the man when asked how to earn life eternal is quoted as saying, 'You know the commandments'.
Again no one can keep the commandments of God if we have already broken the commandments and stand guilty before God of sin and death. This is just more evidence you do not know the bible. (see Romans 3:9; 19; 23; Romans 6:23).
Likewise, jesus did not say, keep the letters between church as gospel and condemn your brethren. KNowing that people break the rules is why trying to forgive thy neighbor is great additions to the wisdom of keeping the commandments. Between the commandments and learning how to forgive, will and does make for better society. Civility between people.
Jesus told us that man does not live by bread alone but by every words that proceeds out of the mouth of God and that if we do not believe His Words we will die in our sins and unbelief being under condemnation and death. (see Matthew 4:4; John 3:18-21; John 3:36).
You falsely accuse and I still have the patience to let it go (forgive). That's because I am aware of the bible and wisdom, not just because I am honest and human. I know, profit is your pursuit. I think I have already asked if you were a preacher of some church as your method of operation (condemning a person) is so old and useless except for people seeking a profit margin.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you. Falsely accusing others is what you do. You are deflecting. The bible does not teach what you are teaching. As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn anyone. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
But not according to jesus or the commandments. I will choose the good and leave the religious methodology in the trash.
Yes Jesus was more precise and gave no wiggle room when he says man does not live by bread alone but by every words that proceeds out of the mouth of God and that if we do not believe His Words we will die in our sins and unbelief standing guilty before God of sin and death. (see Matthew 4:4; John 3:18-21; John 3:36).
Not even remotely.
Please forgive me I do not believe you. To me only Gods Words are true and they are in disagreement with you.
The death comes to those that falsely accuse. Careful!
Then do not falsely accuse and believe and obey what Gods Word says.
You do on most every reply.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you. Falsely accusing others is what you do. You are deflecting. The bible does not teach what you are teaching. As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn anyone. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
You tell me, what is in the book, but nothing of the commandments, jesus or quality material to learn and grow with.
To make a statement like that only tells me you have never read the bible have you.
There is another false witness of truth.
I gave no false witness of truth. I posted you scripture which is the very definition of truth (John 17:17; Romans 3:4) but you do not believe them. How can you give advice about the bible when you do not even believe and follow it and are still in your sins and unbelief not knowing God or His Word? Please forgive me but again, I do not believe you.
You are not correcting me, you are using the bible with the intent of profit and condemning a person(s)
Yes I am correcting you. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16. As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn anyone. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
If that is your honest opinion, then shut up, let me face god by my own accord. You are not god and are most definitely a judge of mankind.
No I not God. I am only sharing Gods Word with you that are in disagreement with your words that are not Gods. If I did not let you know that according to the scriptures sin and unbelief leads us to stand guilty before God of sin and death I would not be doing my duty of love to you. Of course you are free to believe and do as you wish. At least you now not no excuse for continuing in your sins and unbelief and I can leave it between you and God to work out come judgement day.
Condemning a person is about evil when using religious material and trying to impose that condemnation using material that you believe is by god.
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn anyone. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
The good deeds help people, not to condemn.
You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven according to the scriptures if you have already stand before God guilty of sin and unbelief.
Nor do you believe bible.
Sorry I do not believe you. I believe the bible you say is not Gods Word and do not believe.
I have no guilt by anything that you write. And bible and the light of the unveiling, is exactly what I know better than any person that you have ever met.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you. If your claim here was true you would not be continually telling me you feel condemned by the scriptures being share with you.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GOD'S WORD!

According to the scriptures, the name "Israel" is only a name given by God to all those who choose to have faith in His Word. In the new covenant scriptures, I would like to pose that Gods true Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow what Gods Word says and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11) through faith in Gods Word. Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). According to the scriptures, if we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant then we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27) but with believers regardless of their heritage.

According to the torah and new covenant scriptures the Messiah also represents God's true ISRAEL as an individual as it was applied to Jacob and as to those who also believe and follow God's Word. The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and his followers are Gods true Israel born of the Spirit of God, are the anti-type, the Israel in the flesh that is not the type as Jacob was or the nation of Israel born of the seen of Abraham. According to the scriptures, Jesus is Israel (Matthew 2:13-15, compare with Hosea 11:1; as are all his disciples all through time; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33), the true "overcomer" (John 16:33; Revelation 3:21), the real "Prince" with God (Isaiah 9:6; Daniel 8:11,25, 9:25, 10:13,21, 11:22, 12:1; Acts 3:15, 5:31; Revelation 1:5), being Lord over His own house, whose house are we (Psalms 98:3; Hebrews 3:6; Jeremiah 31:33), who himself is the "elect" (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18; 1 Peter 2:6) of the Father, in whom all the promises of God find their realization (2 Corinthians 1:20). The promises made by God were all based upon condition (Exodus 19) see Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1; Jeremiah 31:33; Romans 9:6-8; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33, 16:33, 17:12, 18:9, 21:5; 1 Corinthians 15:46; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Galatians 6:16; Hebrews 3:6, 8:8,10; Revelation 3:21

'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), cut down and to be thrown into the fire. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with the spiritual “Israel” (Jesus Christ, the "elect" of the Father; Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18-20), this “Judah” (Revelation 5:5) and His “house” (2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.; – for Christ Jesus, the true “Israel” is the “elect” of God, and thus all who choose to be in Him; see Isaiah 42:1, 45:4, 65:9) The new testament scriptures portray JESUS as the head and those who believe and follow his Word as the body *Ephesians 1:22; 4:15; 5:23; Colossians 1:18. God's ISRAEL are all those who believe and follow God's Word.

More to come later....
1. ORIGINS OF THE NAME ISRAEL IS OUTSIDE OF COVENANTS
2. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GODS WORD
3. GENTILE BELIEVERS ARE NOW GRAFTED IN

May God bless you as you seek to know Him through His Word.

Sargonski

GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GOD'S WORD!

According to the scriptures, the name "Israel" is only a name given by God to all those who choose to have faith in His Word. In the new covenant scriptures, I would like to pose that Gods true Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow what Gods Word says and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11) through faith in Gods Word. Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). According to the scriptures, if we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant then we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27) but with believers regardless of their heritage.

According to the torah and new covenant scriptures the Messiah also represents God's true ISRAEL as an individual as it was applied to Jacob and as to those who also believe and follow God's Word. The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and his followers are Gods true Israel born of the Spirit of God, are the anti-type, the Israel in the flesh that is not the type as Jacob was or the nation of Israel born of the seen of Abraham. According to the scriptures, Jesus is Israel (Matthew 2:13-15, compare with Hosea 11:1; as are all his disciples all through time; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33), the true "overcomer" (John 16:33; Revelation 3:21), the real "Prince" with God (Isaiah 9:6; Daniel 8:11,25, 9:25, 10:13,21, 11:22, 12:1; Acts 3:15, 5:31; Revelation 1:5), being Lord over His own house, whose house are we (Psalms 98:3; Hebrews 3:6; Jeremiah 31:33), who himself is the "elect" (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18; 1 Peter 2:6) of the Father, in whom all the promises of God find their realization (2 Corinthians 1:20). The promises made by God were all based upon condition (Exodus 19) see Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1; Jeremiah 31:33; Romans 9:6-8; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33, 16:33, 17:12, 18:9, 21:5; 1 Corinthians 15:46; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Galatians 6:16; Hebrews 3:6, 8:8,10; Revelation 3:21

'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), cut down and to be thrown into the fire. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with the spiritual “Israel” (Jesus Christ, the "elect" of the Father; Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18-20), this “Judah” (Revelation 5:5) and His “house” (2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.; – for Christ Jesus, the true “Israel” is the “elect” of God, and thus all who choose to be in Him; see Isaiah 42:1, 45:4, 65:9) The new testament scriptures portray JESUS as the head and those who believe and follow his Word as the body *Ephesians 1:22; 4:15; 5:23; Colossians 1:18. God's ISRAEL are all those who believe and follow God's Word.

More to come later....
1. ORIGINS OF THE NAME ISRAEL IS OUTSIDE OF COVENANTS
2. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GODS WORD
3. GENTILE BELIEVERS ARE NOW GRAFTED IN

May God bless you as you seek to know Him through His Word.

This is blasphemy of the most high via spaghetti on the wall fallacy. "God's new covenant" you say.

Which God are you referring to .. "Ha Satan" ? chief God on Earth .. this "New Covenant" .. and what about the Old Covenants .. have you rejected these Gods ?

"All those who believe and follow God's Word" --- you say .. but again .. what God are you referring to .. the name please .. so we can determine what God's word we are supposed to follow to be part of this new covenant .. and which God are we rejecting in rejection of the Old covenant.

Name this God you are referring to .. lest we put words from the demi-urge into the mouth of the Supreme God -- El Oliun

3rdAngel

Typical Jewish imposter and advocate of supersessionism.
According to the scriptures, which are the only definition of what is true and what is not true (Romans 3:4; John 17:17) 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), cut down and to be thrown into the fire. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with the spiritual “Israel”. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods true Israel are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow what Gods Word says and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11) through faith in Gods Word. Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). According to the scriptures, if we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant then we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27) but with believers regardless of their heritage. Our words do not mean much in Gods eyes. Only Gods Words are true and we should believe and follow them and you have only provided your words that are in disagreement with Gods because you are still waiting for a Messiah that has already come.

Take Care

3rdAngel

This is blasphemy of the most high via spaghetti on the wall fallacy. "God's new covenant" you say.

Which God are you referring to .. "Ha Satan" ? chief God on Earth .. this "New Covenant" .. and what about the Old Covenants .. have you rejected these Gods ?

"All those who believe and follow God's Word" --- you say .. but again .. what God are you referring to .. the name please .. so we can determine what God's word we are supposed to follow to be part of this new covenant .. and which God are we rejecting in rejection of the Old covenant.

Name this God you are referring to .. lest we put words from the demi-urge into the mouth of the Supreme God -- El Oliun
Sharing what scripture says to you is not Blasphemy. Your words however denying Gods Word calling it of the devil is indeed Blasphemy and using Gods name in vain. All you have in your post here are your words denying the scriptures that are Gods Words that are in disagreement with you.

Sargonski

Sharing what scripture says to you is not Blasphemy. Your words however denying Gods Word calling it of the devil is indeed Blasphemy and using Gods name in vain. All you have in your post here are your words denying the scriptures that are Gods Words that are in disagreement with you.

I didn't call anything the devils words .. nothign like begining a post with strawman deception. .. You were asked which God's word you are referring to .. asked for the name of the God you are referring to .. numerous times.. you were asked if the name of this God is Satan .. as how do we know what God you are referring to in your blasphemy .. putting words in the mouth of the Supreme God ... about his Chosen people - and path to salvation

You were asked what God's words we are supposed to believe in friend .. are you having trouble understanding the question ? There are many different Gods in the Bible .. including your friend Ha Satan .. who you have yet to deny is your master. Starting with deception ..and ending with deception is the way .. the path of darkness to where ? oh and I forgot the spaghetti on the wall in-between .. yet another form of deception come to think about it.

What "Gods Word" are we supposed to Obey -- do you have any examples of God's word .. that can give us a hint to who this God might be .. since you will not name this God.

How about .. the God who say -- Kill the Child for the sins of the Father . .. which God is that Word from.

OR .. is the name of your God Jealous ?? .. is it that God's word we should heed ?

3rdAngel

I didn't call anything the devils words .. nothign like begining a post with strawman deception. .. You were asked which God's word you are referring to .. asked for the name of the God you are referring to .. numerous times.. you were asked if the name of this God is Satan .. as how do we know what God you are referring to in your blasphemy .. putting words in the mouth of the Supreme God ... about his Chosen people - and path to salvation

You were asked what God's words we are supposed to believe in friend .. are you having trouble understanding the question ? There are many different Gods in the Bible .. including your friend Ha Satan .. who you have yet to deny is your master. Starting with deception ..and ending with deception is the way .. the path of darkness to where ? oh and I forgot the spaghetti on the wall in-between .. yet another form of deception come to think about it.

What "Gods Word" are we supposed to Obey -- do you have any examples of God's word .. that can give us a hint to who this God might be .. since you will not name this God.

How about .. the God who say -- Kill the Child for the sins of the Father . .. which God is that Word from.

OR .. is the name of your God Jealous ?? .. is it that God's word we should heed ?
You are not being honest. I did not make a strawman argument and I was not being dishonest. You posted the scriptures I provided in the earlier post here where blasphemy they are your words not mine. Everything else you have posted here has also been addressed throughout this OP with scripture. You in turn just continue to argue against the scriptures that are Gods Words not mine that are in disagreement with you with your words that are not Gods Word. Therefore your argument is with God not me and it is you who are deceived because you deny the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.

Last edited:

Sargonski

You are not being honest. I did not make a strawman argument and I was not being dishonest. You posted the scriptures I provided in the earlier post here where blasphemy they are your words not mine. Everything else you have posted here has also been addressed throughout this OP with scripture. You in turn just continue to argue against the scriptures that are Gods Words not mine that are in disagreement with you with your words that are not Gods Word. Therefore your argument is with God not me and it is you who are deceived because you deny the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
Your words however denying Gods Word calling it of the devil is indeed Blasphemy and using Gods name in vain.
Deception start to finish .. I did not deny God's word calling it of the Devil nor use God's name in vain .. Your claim that I said such a thing is a falsehood .. "Strawman fallacy" putting words in my mouth just like you put words in the mouth of the Supreme God.

And it is this act in which you risk blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

you then commit another falsehood .. stating I have argued against "Gods Word" .. which is ridiculously false since you have not stated what God's word is.. I asked you .. What are these words of God you are referrring to. and which God ... questions you can not seem to answer .. instead you seek to demonize the messenger with numerous false accusation .. strawman fallacy .. and then claim not being dishonest .. but as was the case with your last post .. is deception and deflection start to finish ..

What words of God .. .. and which God ? you have yet to deny that this God you are refering to is Ha Satan .. and at the same time will not reveal the name of this God .. who has made a covenent with those who believe his words.

Is there something complicated in the question "What is the name of the God you are talking about" - that wants to make you wish to attack the questioner with all kinds of false accusations ..

If you don't know the name of your God that is fine .. perhaps there is some other way we can identify which God of the Bible this is .. I am here to help you find the name of your God if you like. .. perhaps then we can straighten out your dogma .. prevent stepping into the blasphemous mud ..

3rdAngel

Deception start to finish .. I did not deny God's word calling it of the Devil nor use God's name in vain .. Your claim that I said such a thing is a falsehood .. "Strawman fallacy" putting words in my mouth just like you put words in the mouth of the Supreme God.

And it is this act in which you risk blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

you then commit another falsehood .. stating I have argued against "Gods Word" .. which is ridiculously false since you have not stated what God's word is.. I asked you .. What are these words of God you are referrring to. and which God ... questions you can not seem to answer .. instead you seek to demonize the messenger with numerous false accusation .. strawman fallacy .. and then claim not being dishonest .. but as was the case with your last post .. is deception and deflection start to finish ..

What words of God .. .. and which God ? you have yet to deny that this God you are refering to is Ha Satan .. and at the same time will not reveal the name of this God .. who has made a covenent with those who believe his words.

Is there something complicated in the question "What is the name of the God you are talking about" - that wants to make you wish to attack the questioner with all kinds of false accusations ..

If you don't know the name of your God that is fine .. perhaps there is some other way we can identify which God of the Bible this is .. I am here to help you find the name of your God if you like. .. perhaps then we can straighten out your dogma .. prevent stepping into the blasphemous mud ..
Ok friend. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. As posted earlier, You are not being honest. I did not make a strawman argument and I was not being dishonest by posting you scripture that is in disagreement with you.. You posted the scriptures I provided in the earlier post here where blasphemy they are your words not mine. These are your comments of the scriptures I provided from post # 863 linked.
Sargonski said: This is blasphemy of the most high via spaghetti on the wall fallacy..... Which God are you referring to .. "Ha Satan" ?
You in turn just continue to argue against the scriptures that are Gods Words not mine that are in disagreement with you with your words that are not Gods Word. Therefore your argument is with God not me and it is you who are deceived because you deny the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.

Sargonski

Ok friend. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. As posted earlier, You are not being honest. I
Your words however denying Gods Word calling it of the devil is indeed Blasphemy and using Gods name in vain.

You don't have to believe me .. believe your own post - I did not deny God's word or call it the Devil as you claim .. if you don't believe yourself that is fine but don't blame me for your dishonesty.

I asked you the name of your God numerous times but, you have yet to state which God you are talking about .. You say "God's Word" but which God are you talking about ? It could be Lord Satan for all we know ... and given the amount of deception - putting words in mouth of poster - why would someone think otherwise ?

Now stop deflecting from the topic with continuous strawman fallacy and state what the name of this God you are referring to is ? The name which Jesus refers to as a "Hallowed name"

Do you not understand the question ?

3rdAngel

You don't have to believe me ..
Thankyou, I don't believe you.
believe your own post -
Yes thanks, I believe what the scriptures teach.
I did not deny God's word or call it the Devil as you claim ..
Sorry I do not believe you. I posted scripture in my first post (post # 863 linked.) and you said it was Blasphemy and of the devil. These are your comments and what you said here.
Sargonski said: This is blasphemy of the most high via spaghetti on the wall fallacy..... Which God are you referring to .. "Ha Satan" ?
You in turn just continue to argue against the scriptures that are Gods Words not mine that are in disagreement with you with your words that are not Gods Word. As posted earlier your argument is with God not me because you deny the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
if you don't believe yourself that is fine but don't blame me for your dishonesty.
Your post here makes no sense and is dishonest.
I asked you the name of your God numerous times but, you have yet to state which God you are talking about .. You say "God's Word" but which God are you talking about ? It could be Lord Satan for all we know ... and given the amount of deception - putting words in mouth of poster - why would someone think otherwise ?
Already answered with the scriptures you choose to ignore already throughout the thread numerous times. If you call Satan your Lord that is between you and God and not the God I follow. The deception is what you are doing. You are deflecting again so sorry but I do not believe you.
Now stop deflecting from the topic with continuous strawman fallacy and state what the name of this God you are referring to is ? The name which Jesus refers to as a "Hallowed name" Do you not understand the question ?
Sorry not interested in talking with you when you continue deflecting and making strawman arguments no one is talking about. Lets talk more when you have something to contribute that is relevant to the OP. I wont be holding my breath though.

Last edited:

Sargonski

Thankyou, I don't believe you.

Yes thanks, I believe what the scriptures teach.

Sorry I do not believe you. I posted scripture in my first post (post # 863 linked.) and you said it was Blasphemy and of the devil. These are your comments and what you said here.

You in turn just continue to argue against the scriptures that are Gods Words not mine that are in disagreement with you with your words that are not Gods Word. As posted earlier your argument is with God not me because you deny the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.

Your post here makes no sense and is dishonest.

Already answered with the scriptures you choose to ignore already throughout the thread numerous times. If you call Satan your Lord that is between you and God and not the God I follow. The deception is what you are doing. You are deflecting again so sorry but I do not believe you.

Sorry not interested in talking with you when you continue deflecting and making strawman arguments no one is talking about. Lets talk more when you have something to contribute that is relevant to the OP. I wont be holding my breath though.

I did not say you did not post scripture .. your spaghetti on the wall argument was full of Pauline scripture .. but we talking about God's word .. not Paul's word.

You say we are to believe in "Gods Word" . but post a bunch of "Pauls Word" .. then claim you have posted God's word - a deception .. either of others or yourself.

but regardless .. if you wish to claim Paul's word is Gods word that is fine .. but tell us the name of this God .. whose word Paul is speaking. This is ridiculous that you go on and on about some God in the Bible ... but will not tell us which God .. and will not deny that this God is Lord Satan .. yet accuse me calling Satan my Lord which yet another falsehood on your part.

3rdAngel

I did not say you did not post scripture .. your spaghetti on the wall argument was full of Pauline scripture .. but we talking about God's word .. not Paul's word.

You say we are to believe in "Gods Word" . but post a bunch of "Pauls Word" .. then claim you have posted God's word - a deception .. either of others or yourself.

but regardless .. if you wish to claim Paul's word is Gods word that is fine
.. but tell us the name of this God .. whose word Paul is speaking. This is ridiculous that you go on and on about some God in the Bible ... but will not tell us which God .. and will not deny that this God is Lord Satan .. yet accuse me calling Satan my Lord which yet another falsehood on your part.
There is your problem right there. You do not believe God or His Word. It makes much more sense now. You are correct in saying that your god is different to the one I follow. Yours is not the God of the bible. The person you call "Lord Satan" is not my god.

Last edited:

Sargonski

There is your problem right there. You do not believe God or His Word. It makes much more sense now. You are correct in saying that your god is different to the one I follow. Yours is not the God of the bible. The person you call "Lord Satan" is not my god.

This is not about what I believe .. my God .. or your false assertions about what I believe and my God .. who you seem to think nothing of blaspheming .. seemingly unable to post without strawman fallacy , deception and deflection a mainstay..

This conversation .. from which you are desperatetly trying to deflect .. is not about my God .. but your God - a God whos word you can not find in the bible .. because you don't know the name of this God.

Now you give a small clue - telling us that "Ha Satan" - the tester of souls and Chief God on earth is Not your God . Wunderful progress .. that eliminates one God .. only about 50 more to go .. Do you wish us to continue guessing ? how about Lucifer ? ... is that your God .. BAAL ?
or forgive my lack of inclusion of the Divine Feminine .. is your Godess Asherah ? .. Mary ?

I don't have this problem mate .. I have figured out which God in the Bible is my God such that I know what that God commands that I may find salvation. You on the other hand .. don't seem to have even a vague idea of who this God of yours is - and thus do not know what must be done to be put right with that God.

and please don't tell me the name of your God is "Paul" or Satan's little helper Martin.... that would be disappointing but, it is what it is. .. Do tell us the name/identity of the God of the Bible do you follow -and point us to this God's instruction set to salvation .

3rdAngel

This is not about what I believe .. my God .. or your false assertions about what I believe and my God .. who you seem to think nothing of blaspheming .. seemingly unable to post without strawman fallacy , deception and deflection a mainstay..

This conversation .. from which you are desperatetly trying to deflect .. is not about my God .. but your God - a God whos word you can not find in the bible .. because you don't know the name of this God.

Now you give a small clue - telling us that "Ha Satan" - the tester of souls and Chief God on earth is Not your God . Wunderful progress .. that eliminates one God .. only about 50 more to go .. Do you wish us to continue guessing ? how about Lucifer ? ... is that your God .. BAAL ?
or forgive my lack of inclusion of the Divine Feminine .. is your Godess Asherah ? .. Mary ?

I don't have this problem mate .. I have figured out which God in the Bible is my God such that I know what that God commands that I may find salvation. You on the other hand .. don't seem to have even a vague idea of who this God of yours is - and thus do not know what must be done to be put right with that God.

and please don't tell me the name of your God is "Paul" or Satan's little helper Martin.... that would be disappointing but, it is what it is. .. Do tell us the name/identity of the God of the Bible do you follow -and point us to this God's instruction set to salvation .
All I hear here are many untruthful and empty false allegation you are unable to prove and deflection of the things you are doing throughout this OP. Please forgive me dear friend but I do not believe you. As posted earlier, I see now where your problem is after reading your earlier post. You do not believe the God of the bible. You are correct in saying that your god is different to the one I follow. Yours is not the God of the bible. The person you call "Lord Satan" in your posts is not my god and the Apostle Paul is not a false prophet. As posted to you all throughout this thread God has many names and I have shared them to you already but God does not reveal himself to those who do not believe His Words and continues in sin. Therefore I am not telling you His name again when I already have and you choose to deny Him with your words that are not Gods Word.

Sargonski

All I hear here are many untruthful and empty false allegation you are unable to prove and deflection of the things you are doing throughout this OP.

and please don't tell me the name of your God is "Paul" or Satan's little helper Martin.... that would be disappointing but, it is what it is. .. Do tell us the name/identity of the God of the Bible do you follow -and point us to this God's instruction set to salvation

What untruthfull false allegation are in above post mate ? . .. name one ? .. seems the false allegation.. deception and deflection is on your side .. thus let us take logout of own eye .. prior to projecting one's own failings onto others.

This is not a complicated question -- you keep talking about this God of the Bible -- that you claim to know .. such that you can even put a few words in his mouth .. a God of some new covenant .. but you are unable to provide the name of this God in the Bible .. nor ideantify this Gods word .. which is the important part .. because we want to know the path to salvation .. which is through God's Word Matt 7 21 "Only those that do the Will of the Father" --

OK ? If you don't know which God of the Bible who's word to follow .. how does one do the Will of the Father ? Which God's Will are we talking about ? What is the Will of the Father .. and which God in the Bible is "The Father"

If you don't know .. that is fine .. we can help you to find your God .. and hopefully help you to stop baspheming my God .. a terrible habbit from the dark side such things .. blasphemy of my God .. This is not "The TRuth - the Way - The Light" ..

Do you not believe in Ha Satan of Job? .. that is fine with me but that ain't no reason to test the spirits.

3rdAngel

What untruthfull false allegation are in above post mate ? . .. name one ?
Here you go. Here is more than one for you I just pulled from a single post from you of untruthful and false allegation you are unable to prove and simply make up.

1. You claim I have made false assertions. (I have only provided scripture in disagreement with you that you refuse to respond to)
2. You pretend I have not already shared Gods name with you throughout this OP. (already have many time now)
3. Your claim Paul is a false prophet and from the devil without and evidence.
4. You claim most of the new testament scriptures are not scripture
5. Accusations of deflection when that is what you are doing
6. Accusations of strawman and fallacy which is what you are doing (you are making claims that I do not believe throughout your posts)
7. You use the term a term referring to Satan or the devil as "Lord Satan in your posts then say you do not use it.
8. False question accusations Satan or Baal is my God
9. False question accusations that I worship the goddess Mary
10. False claims and accusation I do not know who God is
11. False claims and accusation that I do not know how to be made right with God
12. False claims and question accusations and strawman arguments I believe Paul is God.

There you go mate. The above is mostly from one of your most recent posts above. Now who is being untruthful? I named more than your requested one false and untruthful allegation mate.

Hope this is helpful.

Last edited:

Sargonski

Here you go. Here is more than one for you I just pulled from a single post from you of untruthful and false allegation you are unable to prove and simply make up.

1. You claim I have made false assertions. (I have only provided scripture in disagreement with you that you refuse to respond to)
2. You pretend I have not already shared Gods name with you throughout this OP. (already have many time now)
3. Your claim Paul is a false prophet and from the devil without and evidence.
4. You claim most of the new testament scriptures are not scripture
5. Accusations of deflection when that is what you are doing
6. Accusations of strawman and fallacy which is what you are doing (you are making claims that I do not believe throughout your posts)
7. You use the term a term referring to Satan or the devil as "Lord Satan in your posts then say you do not use it.
8. False question accusations Satan or Baal is my God
9. False question accusations that I worship the goddess Mary
10. False claims and accusation I do not know who God is
11. False claims and accusation that I do not know how to be made right with God
12. False claims and question accusations and strawman arguments I believe Paul is God.

There you go mate. The above is mostly from one of your most recent posts above. Now who is being untruthful? I named more than your requested one false and untruthful allegation mate.

Hope this is helpful.

You have made false assertions .. claiming I said things I did not with every post .. including this one .. I never said Paul was a from the devil .. nor did I say he was a false prophet .. you are making things up and attributing to me.

I never claimed most of the NT is not scripture .. another made up assertion "Strawman fallacy"

I never said I did not use the term Lord Satan .. I use it all the time .. Satan is a God and should have a Godly title .. and given the deceit, deception and falsehood in your posts .. seems like he is your lord.

Clearly you do not know who God is .. nor are able to tell us how to be made right with God .. that is True .. not false .. The way you ask the question shows you know not who God is .. failing to correctly address the question of "Which God" and most importatnly what the commands of this God are .. Instead of answering questions directly you run around in some tangled web of deflection and deceit ..normally attacking the questioner rather than answering simple questions such as

1) which God of the Bible is Your God --- Name - identity - something and 2) what are this Gods commands such that we can be put right with this God.

"note" - Pauls letters to various church communities are not "Gods Word" -- Paul is not the Logos .. Jesus is the Logos. If you wish to claim that Paul is God's word .. .. go ahead .. but it is a different Gods word than that coming from Jesus.

My God - is the God of Jesus .. The main .. Most High" God of the Bible .. The God of Abraham and the Patriarchs .. EL Elyon - El Most High , El Oliun - God Supreme ... and thus another of your falsehoods laid bare .. one of many of your false accusations against me and my God.

The commands .. and path to salvation of my God can be found in the Bible .. via the teachings of the Logos .. emmisary between man and God most of these teachigns of which you are already familiar .. but with a great failure to understand.... given you knew not the God of Jesus.

Who is your God .. and what are this God's commands such that we can be put right with this God .. and gain salvation. Is Paul your Logos ? this is fine .. no need to be ashamed .. this is the case most Protestants .. you are in good company. No need to hide your beliefs under a tarp .. Jesus say "let your light shine" :) ..

Do you follow the commands given by Lord Jesus or do you follow the commands of Lord Paul, or do you follow the commands of some ot other Lord .. such as Lord YHWH -- or Lord Jealous.

Which Lord's commands lead to salvation .. which are the commands of El Oliun -- the God you know naught .. and which Lord's commands do you follow.. Shine friend .. let your light shine !

Last edited: