• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

Bthoth

*banned*
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us
OK then live in your guilt and stop trying to impose any upon another.

I posted you many scriptures many time now to prove to you that it is sin not to believe and obey what Gods Word says and to break Gods commandments
Name one commandment that I have broken? Which of the 6 quoted by jesus.

Be specific. The letters between church are not commandments.
I also posted to many scriptures that show what happens to all those who choose not to believe and obey Gods Word here
New testament was not written when most of the scriptures that you post were written.

Show a new new testament by god, that included those and by god, signed and notorised.
which includes pretty much the whole of the bible being in disagreement with sin and unbelief.
I agree... and using NT to impose guilt is against most every religion, and god.
This is only more evidence of you not reading what is posted to you.
I dont read most of your posts, as they are rubbish with hate and your own guilt.

Just because I am not your child that you can abuse does not give you the right to use the bible to build hatred.
Look at the previous section.
NO!
It is based on both old and new testament scriptures stating word for word that sin is defined in the scriptures as breaking Gods commandments
And you have zero commandments that you can show, that I broke............. ever! Not even 1.
and not believing what Gods Word says.
The NT was not written about most of your claims.

What fits you is "15 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us
Nothing I write is against or disagreement with scripture. I DO NOT keep the letters between church as commandments.
You've been mislead and I am too patient and keep responding.

Is there a commandment to ignore to rude?
Your own words here testify you do not believe and obey what Gods Word says
You are not quoting 'god' or gods word, the whole bible is man made.

3rdAngel

Look - and Listen - Try to understand, that the Israelites believed that the True Israel of Lord YHWH was Gods Chosen People = Them .. the Israelites .. as described in the book we call the Jewish Bible. The NT scripture .. is not telling us what the Israelites believed .. has absolutely no bearing on the Topic .. as the Israelites did not have the NT scripture .. nor did they believe what you claim. The Israelites believe people descended from Israel were the chosen people of YHWH .. and with Lord YHWH they had their covenant. You posting "Israel born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham as an unbeleiving nation" does not change this reality one iota. This scripture backs my position .. that Israel is from the seed .. not on the basis of belief in YHWH's word. That is two nails .. this is a crucified position you are trying to hold on to. I am sorry but this is not a probem I invented in my own mind as you insist.. and this is not my problem at all . It is your problem that the Israelites did not believe your claim that the True Israel included the gentiles .. and your claim that True Israel included people who believed the word of Lord YHWH is your second problem .. again completely your problem, having nothing to do with my perspective. The problem you have is that you don't know what faith in the word of Lord YHWH is.. because you don't know what the word of Lord YHWH is .. and nor does anyone else coming from your perspective .. thus neither you nor them .. are included those who have faith in the word of Lord YHWH.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you. Your post here simply ignored all the scriptures in the previous post you were quoting from and just repeats what you said the first time while only showing you reject Gods promised Messiah and Christ in Jesus. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should.

3rdAngel

OK then live in your guilt and stop trying to impose any upon another.
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
Name one commandment that I have broken? Which of the 6 quoted by jesus.
John 3:19-21 says "This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God." and again in John 3:36 He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him." and in Romans 14:26 "whatsoever is not of faith in sis" You claim you do not believe in God and His Word therefore your own words condemn you because according to the scriptures you are still in your sins and unbelief. Sin is defined in the scriptures as breaking anyone of Gods commandments and not believing and obeying His Word. The question you should be asking yourself is which one of Gods commandments have you not broken as the scriptures teach us in Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20; Romans 3:23 that all of us have sinned against God and stand guilty before God of sin and death. So if we have all sinned against God by not believing His Word and breaking His commandments even if we keep all of Gods commandments today will not atone for any sin we have committed in the past. According to the scriptures therefore we are still in our sins standing guilty before God of sin and death if we do not repent of out sins and confess them to God and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. Therefore if you continue to walk the path of unbelief and sin your own word already condemn you according to the scriptures.
Be specific. The letters between church are not commandments.
You have lost your focus again. We have already been through this already. Scripture is defined in the bible in 2 Timothy 3:16 which says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
New testament was not written when most of the scriptures that you post were written.
The new testament scriptures come from the old testament scriptures and are scripture given to us from God from Jesus and the Apostles.
Show a new new testament by god, that included those and by god, signed and notorised.
Jesus is God
I agree... and using NT to impose guilt is against most every religion, and god.
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then that is between you and God see John 12:47-48.
I dont read most of your posts, as they are rubbish with hate and your own guilt.
Thank you that was the point I was making. You do not read what has been shared with you from the bible that is in disagreement with you. However Gods Word is not rubbish. According to the scriptures Gods Word is the very definition of what is true and what is not true (see Romans 3:4 and John 17:17). There is no hate in Gods Word. Gods Word is Gods love letter written to all the world and is a letter of love to those who choose to believe and follow what it says. However, to the unbelieving who choose not to believe and obey Gods Word and choose to continue in their sins and unbelief Gods Word is a letter of condemnation and death. Perhaps that is why you are feeling condemned by it when I share scripture with you.
Just because I am not your child that you can abuse does not give you the right to use the bible to build hatred.
Not at all. Is it loving or hating if someone is drunk and falls asleep in a railway track and a train is coming to run them over and kill them and you try and wake them up? If no one tries to wake that person up they will be run over by the coming train and die. Therefore it is loving to try and wake this person up or they will lose their life. Likewise Jesus is coming, according to the scriptures. If we continue in our sins and unbelief we will die in our sins and unbelief because we do not believe and obey His Word. Time to wake up. Ignoring Gods Word you feel condemned by does not make it disappear.
And you have zero commandments that you can show, that I broke............. ever! Not even 1.
You are not being truthful here. You do know according to the scriptures unbelief is sin right and the wages of sin is death (see Roman 14:23; Romans 6:23; John 3:36. Sin is defined in the scriptures as breaking anyone of Gods commandments and not believing and obeying His Word. The question you should be asking yourself is which one of Gods commandments have you not broken as the scriptures teach us in Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20; Romans 3:23 that all of us have sinned against God and stand guilty before God of sin and death. So if we have all sinned against God by not believing His Word and breaking His commandments even if we keep all of Gods commandments today will not atone for any sin we have committed in the past. According to the scriptures therefore we are still in our sins standing guilty before God of sin and death if we do not repent of out sins and confess them to God and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. Therefore if you continue to walk the path of unbelief and sin your own word already condemn you according to the scriptures.
The NT was not written about most of your claims.

What fits you is "15 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.

Nothing I write is against or disagreement with scripture. I DO NOT keep the letters between church as commandments.
You've been mislead and I am too patient and keep responding.

Is there a commandment to ignore to rude?

You are not quoting 'god' or gods word, the whole bible is man made.
Everything you write here is in disagreement with the scriptures and the posts I have sent you that you say you do not read so I will ignore this section.

Sargonski

Please forgive me but I do not believe you. Your post here simply ignored all the scriptures in the previous post you were quoting from and just repeats what you said the first time while only showing you reject Gods promised Messiah and Christ in Jesus. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should.

What is it that you do not believe ? and I did not ignore the scripture provided telling you the NT doesn't apply to what the Israelites believed .. and citing one of your OT scripture passages .. which ended up supporting my position .. .. that the Israelites were YHWH's True People .. even though they rebelled and did not follow the word Lord YHWH.

We also discovered that while you tell us to have faith in the word of YHWH you don't know what what the word of Lord YHWH is ??-- failing to state YHWH's command regarding the killing of Children for the sins of the Father .. and failing to comprehend the rammification of your inability to tell us which of YHWH's contradictory commands is the correct word from Lord YHWH.

Do we kill the child .. in order to satisfy YHWH .. or do we let the child live .. in order to satisfy YHWH's command ?

Is it the command of YHWH that you do not believe and as such that you have no faith in the word of the Lord ?

3rdAngel

What is it that you do not believe ? and I did not ignore the scripture provided telling you the NT doesn't apply to what the Israelites believed .. and citing one of your OT scripture passages .. which ended up supporting my position .. .. that the Israelites were YHWH's True People .. even though they rebelled and did not follow the word Lord YHWH.

We also discovered that while you tell us to have faith in the word of YHWH you don't know what what the word of Lord YHWH is ??-- failing to state YHWH's command regarding the killing of Children for the sins of the Father .. and failing to comprehend the rammification of your inability to tell us which of YHWH's contradictory commands is the correct word from Lord YHWH.

Do we kill the child .. in order to satisfy YHWH .. or do we let the child live .. in order to satisfy YHWH's command ?

Is it the command of YHWH that you do not believe and as such that you have no faith in the word of the Lord ?
Please forgive me but I do not believe you or anything you have posted here. Your post here is repetition already addressed with a detailed scripture response that from the both the old and new testament scriptures that are in disagreement with you that you simply choose to ignore as proven here in post # 802 linked. As posted earlier, according to the scriptures, 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should. According to the scriptures if you are an unbelieving branch you have been cast out of Gods Israel ready to receive the judgements of God unless you choose to repent of your sins and accept Gods promised Christ and Messiah in Jesus.

Take Care.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38
Matthew 23 is about "blind guides", "blind Pharisee", who "appear righteous", "hypocrites", who "shed blood of righteous" (such as Paul stoning Stephen), and that their son/followers will have the blood of the righteous poured upon them. It will be when they say, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD", until they see me. Your scabbing together words is not in line with the context of the Word of God, which is the Law and the prophets, the prophets including Yeshua.

2ndpillar

and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10
Matthew 3:10 is with respect to the "brood of vipers", the Pharisees, of whom Paul was the Pharisee of Pharisees, who didn't produce good fruit, not that they didn't believe of the "wrath to come". They apparently "believed", it is that without good fruit, they would be cut down and thrown into the fire.

3rdAngel

Matthew 23 is about "blind guides", "blind Pharisee", who "appear righteous", "hypocrites", who "shed blood of righteous" (such as Paul stoning Stephen), and that their son/followers will have the blood of the righteous poured upon them. It will be when they say, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD", until they see me. Your scabbing together words is not in line with the context of the Word of God, which is the Law and the prophets, the prophets including Yeshua.
Yes the unbelieving nation of Israel - the blind guides. Your nonsense does not agree with the scriptures you post. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should.

Sargonski

Yes the unbelieving nation of Israel - the blind guides. Your nonsense does not agree with the scriptures you post. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should.

Look friend - What did I post that did not agree with scripture ? Posting naked claims - name calling and false accusation is not the way, the truth nor the light friend.

It is the scripture you posted that agree's with my claim that the Chosen People are the Seed of Israel .... so who is the one spouting the nonsense here .. your own scripture refuting your claim that Lord YHWH's True Israel are not the Israelites.

*Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham

"Israel" born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham -- Israel are the people named after Israel .. the flesh of the seed of Abraham which is Jacob .. who's name is changed to Israel.

Now stop telling tall tales .. accusing me of your failings .. and try to figure out the Israel is referring to the Israelites ..

Here is Lord YHWH speaking to the Israelites .. his Chosen people - "You are the children of the Lord your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead, 2 for you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you to be his treasured possession." (Deut. 14:1-2)

Do not continue in this Blasphemy of Lord YHWH ... and of me .. Putting words in the mouth of the Lord that he did not speak .. and of me :)

2ndpillar

Your sandy foundation (Mt 7:24-27) is mostly based on the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil", as in Paul's false message (Matthew 13). As for Jeremiah 31:33-34, that is addressed to the "house of Judah", the Jews, and the "house of Israel", which is Ephraim, the lost 10 tribes, "scattered" among the nations (Ezekiel 36:19-24) who will be "gathered" from the "nations" because of My name, to be given a covenant of peace (Ezekiel 37:26), which has not happened as of this hour. As for Matthew 3, it is for everyone, with an emphasis on the Pharisees, such as the Pharisee of Pharisees, Paul, saying that they can repent, confess their sins, and be baptized in the water, yet if they do not produce good fruit in line with their repentance, they will be cut down and thrown into the fire. As for the covenant with the nations/Gentiles, that was made with Abraham, whose name means father of the peoples/nations/Gentiles, which was in the form of circumcision, which the false prophet Paul deemed unnecessary, in line with the "shepherd" who would try and undo that covenant (Zechariah 11:10), one of the two "shepherds" taken by the LORD to "pasture" the "flock"/church doomed for slaughter" (Zechariah 11:7). As for accepting "Jesus as the Messiah", well the demons apparently know that "Jesus" is to be the messiah, and yet they shudder, for they know the fate that presents itself to them. The Messiah, the son of man, does not return until "immediately after the tribulation", to set up his kingdom (Matthew 24:29-31). Anyone who does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire (Matthew 7:19). Having a false belief system, does not constitute having good fruit.

3rdAngel

Look friend - What did I post that did not agree with scripture ? Posting naked claims - name calling and false accusation is not the way, the truth nor the light friend.
Pretty much everything you post does not agree with scripture especially your naked claims who Israel is in the new covenant and your claims about who Gods Messiah is as well as your claims in regards to new covenant scripture. Posting naked claims and name calling is what you have been doing all through this thread. You are deflecting now and you have not posted any truth or light dear friend as already proven to you from the scriptures you refuse to discuss and respond to in the OP.
It is the scripture you posted that agree's with my claim that the Chosen People are the Seed of Israel .... so who is the one spouting the nonsense here .. your own scripture refuting your claim that Lord YHWH's True Israel are not the Israelites. "Israel" born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham -- Israel are the people named after Israel .. the flesh of the seed of Abraham which is Jacob .. who's name is changed to Israel. Now stop telling tall tales .. accusing me of your failings .. and try to figure out the Israel is referring to the Israelites .. Here is Lord YHWH speaking to the Israelites .. his Chosen people - "You are the children of the Lord your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead, 2 for you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you to be his treasured possession." (Deut. 14:1-2) Do not continue in this Blasphemy of Lord YHWH ... and of me .. Putting words in the mouth of the Lord that he did not speak .. and of me
The scriptures I posted do not agree with you. The scriptures I have posted are in disagreement with you because the scriptures shared with you define who Gods Israel are in the new covenant. That is something you have not been able to prove or disprove in any of your claims that Israel is only those of the nation of Israel born after the flesh and not of the Spirit. As already proven to you through the scriptures that you have chosen to ignore that are in disagreement with you, according to the new and old covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should. There is a lot of scriptures here. Seems like Gods Word is in disagreement with you here dear friend (check out the linked posts I have also provided here as well).

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Your sandy foundation (Mt 7:24-27) is mostly based on the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil", as in Paul's false message (Matthew 13). As for Jeremiah 31:33-34, that is addressed to the "house of Judah", the Jews, and the "house of Israel", which is Ephraim, the lost 10 tribes, "scattered" among the nations (Ezekiel 36:19-24) who will be "gathered" from the "nations" because of My name, to be given a covenant of peace (Ezekiel 37:26), which has not happened as of this hour. As for Matthew 3, it is for everyone, with an emphasis on the Pharisees, such as the Pharisee of Pharisees, Paul, saying that they can repent, confess their sins, and be baptized in the water, yet if they do not produce good fruit in line with their repentance, they will be cut down and thrown into the fire. As for the covenant with the nations/Gentiles, that was made with Abraham, whose name means father of the peoples/nations/Gentiles, which was in the form of circumcision, which the false prophet Paul deemed unnecessary, in line with the "shepherd" who would try and undo that covenant (Zechariah 11:10), one of the two "shepherds" taken by the LORD to "pasture" the "flock"/church doomed for slaughter" (Zechariah 11:7). As for accepting "Jesus as the Messiah", well the demons apparently know that "Jesus" is to be the messiah, and yet they shudder, for they know the fate that presents itself to them. The Messiah, the son of man, does not return until "immediately after the tribulation", to set up his kingdom (Matthew 24:29-31). Anyone who does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire (Matthew 7:19). Having a false belief system, does not constitute having good fruit.
So again which scripture did you post that proves that Paul is a false teacher? You did not provide any. You make many claims but no scriptures supports anything you have posted. Are you a Muslim? It seems you do not understand the bible and are the one that has a sandy foundation of the scriptures and have a false belief system.

2ndpillar

So again which scripture did you post that proves that Paul is a false teacher? You did not provide any. You make many claims but no scriptures supports anything you have posted. Are you a Muslim? It seems you do not understand the bible and are the one that has a sandy foundation of the scriptures and have a false belief system.
I left a quote from 1 Corinthians 15:51, whereas Paul said we shall not all sleep, yet everyone will sleep/die per Jeremiah 31:30, which is to say, that Paul, who espouses to speak for God, has made a false prophecy. The "last trump" with respect to Matthew 24:31 is with respect to the dead only (Revelation 20:4), and it says nothing about "we shall be changed", for the living will come under the reign of the righteous who have been risen from the dead (Rev 20:4). You are believing the first lie of the "serpent"/devil, saying that if you eat of the apple, believe him, you shall not die. Everyone will die for their own iniquity (Jeremiah 31:30 & Genesis 2:16-17)

1 Corinthians 15:51-53​

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality

3rdAngel

I left a quote from 1 Corinthians 15:51, whereas Paul said we shall not all sleep, yet everyone will sleep/die per Jeremiah 31:30, which is to say, that Paul, who espouses to speak for God, has made a false prophecy. The "last trump" with respect to Matthew 24:31 is with respect to the dead only (Revelation 20:4), and it says nothing about "we shall be changed", for the living will come under the reign of the righteous who have been risen from the dead (Rev 20:4). You are believing the first lie of the "serpent"/devil, saying that if you eat of the apple, believe him, you shall not die. Everyone will die for their own iniquity (Jeremiah 31:30 & Genesis 2:16-17)

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality
Not really. So tell me how does 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 which is on the second coming make Paul a false prophet? - Once again it doesn't. You are twisting scripture here. You would need to first demonstrate and prove that the Trumpets of Revelation are what Paul is referring to in Corinthians and you are unable to do this. It is your false interpretation of the scriptures that is the problem here, not the Apostle Paul.

2ndpillar

Not really. So tell me how does 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 which is on the second coming make Paul a false prophet? - Once again it doesn't. You are twisting scripture here. You would need to first demonstrate and prove that the Trumpets of Revelation are what Paul is referring to in Corinthians and you are unable to do this. It is your false interpretation of the scriptures that is the problem here, not the Apostle Paul.
Paul said "we shall not all sleep". Well, everyone at that speech has slept/died. He also mentioned that those at the time of the trumpets would be changed, which is not what happens at the "trumpets" (Mt 24:29-31), which per Revelation 20:4, only the dead are raised, which is in congress with what is said in Ezekiel 37:11, which is with respect to the "whole house of Israel" which would include those of Judah/Jews and Ephraim, would be raised from the dead, and "brought to the land of Israel", at which time "I will put my Spirit within you". As per Ezekiel 37:22, David at that time would be made king. The problem is you have made no reference to what is said other than from the false prophet Paul and his comrades. The other references you made were in left field.

3rdAngel

Paul said "we shall not all sleep". Well, everyone at that speech has slept/died. He also mentioned that those at the time of the trumpets would be changed, which is not what happens at the "trumpets" (Mt 24:29-31), which per Revelation 20:4, only the dead are raised, which is in congress with what is said in Ezekiel 37:11, which is with respect to the "whole house of Israel" which would include those of Judah/Jews and Ephraim, would be raised from the dead, and "brought to the land of Israel", at which time "I will put my Spirit within you". As per Ezekiel 37:22, David at that time would be made king. The problem is you have made no reference to what is said other than from the false prophet Paul and his comrades. The other references you made were in left field.
You do know that God is the God of the living and not the dead right? And that all scriptures is written for our admonition upon who the ends of the World have come? Think your argument through.

I see you have no scripture to support your views so you need to pretend now that the Apostle Peter did not write Peter?

2 PETER 3:15-17 15, And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given to him has written to you; 16, As also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction. 17, You therefore, beloved, seeing you know these things before, beware lest you also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.

You are better off believing the scriptures then ignoring them. The above scripture applies to you.

Sargonski

Pretty much everything you post does not agree with scripture especially your naked claims who Israel is in the new covenant and your claims about who Gods Messiah is as well as your claims in regards to new covenant scripture. Posting naked claims and name calling is what you have been doing all through this thread. You are deflecting now and you have not posted any truth or light dear friend as already proven to you from the scriptures you refuse to discuss and respond to in the OP.

The scriptures I posted do not agree with you. The scriptures I have posted are in disagreement with you because the scriptures shared with you define who Gods Israel are in the new covenant. That is something you have not been able to prove or disprove in any of your claims that Israel is only those of the nation of Israel born after the flesh and not of the Spirit. As already proven to you through the scriptures that you have chosen to ignore that are in disagreement with you, according to the new and old covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should. There is a lot of scriptures here. Seems like Gods Word is in disagreement with you here dear friend (check out the linked posts I have also provided here as well).

You are lost in your own web of deception friend .. I told you who Lord YHWH's Israel was to the Israelites .. Not some NT nonsense about a new covenant with some un-named God and some New Israel.

I told you before the Israelite beliefs about who the true Israel was did not come from NT testament scripture .. and they sure as heck did not think Israel were the Gentiles .. which is part of the reason why intermarriage was forbidden .. Lord YHWH wanted the Bloodline kept pure.

Sargonski

I posted you many scriptures many time now to prove to you that it is sin not to believe and obey what Gods Word

Yet you are the one that is still in your sins and unbelief according to the scriptures that the bible teaches against? Your post here makes no sense.

You seem confused here. I believe and obey what Gods Word says.
There is definitly some confusion here .. but not on the part of Bthoth .. who has quoted some fine scripture from Lord Jesus in support of claim.

You on the other hand while correct that it is a sin not to obey God's will .... Lord Jesus says nothing about not believing Lord YHWH's word being a sin .. and in fact encourages breaking some of Lord YHWH's rules.

Now .. "SIN" can all be forgiven says Jesus .. a Sin against the Father .. A sin against the Son .. but the sin that cannot be forgivein .. is Blasphemy of the Spirity by which the Logos spoke Gods word .. The sin of putting Words in God's mouth .. usurping the position of the Logos .. Pontifex Maximus .. those who claimed to be Gods representative on Earth.

and finally ... perhaps the biggest confusion .. how can you claim to believe and obey God's word .. when you have no idea which God's Word you are supposed to obey .. and thus have no idea the words of which God to believe.

The word of the God that Jesus is Channeling is not Lord YHWH .. nor does the word of Jesus supersede that of Lord YHWH to a Jew. And yet Brother Paul tells us First the Jew .. then the Gentile .. the Jew by the Law of YHWH .. the Gentile by the Law of the Logos.

Not that we should take anything Paul says as inspired - but perhaps you will be inspired - to find out who the name of the God you wish to obey .. rather than making up what he say .. and walking dangerously close to that unforgivable sin line.
Here is one that is about your method:15 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.

Here is matt 23:
27 `Wo to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye are like to whitewashed sepulchres, which outwardly indeed do appear beautiful, and within are full of bones of dead men, and of all uncleanness;

28 so also ye outwardly indeed do appear to men righteous, and within ye are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

sds

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: The scriptures I posted do not agree with you. The scriptures I have posted are in disagreement with you because the scriptures shared with you define who Gods Israel are in the new covenant. That is something you have not been able to prove or disprove in any of your claims that Israel is only those of the nation of Israel born after the flesh and not of the Spirit. As already proven to you through the scriptures that you have chosen to ignore that are in disagreement with you, according to the new and old covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. There is a lot of scripture here and also already provided in the OP here; here; here; and here that are in disagreement with you. Does that not worry you? It should. There is a lot of scriptures here. Seems like Gods Word is in disagreement with you here dear friend (check out the linked posts I have also provided here as well).
Your response here..
You are lost in your own web of deception friend .. I told you who Lord YHWH's Israel was to the Israelites .. Not some NT nonsense about a new covenant with some un-named God and some New Israel. I told you before the Israelite beliefs about who the true Israel was did not come from NT testament scripture .. and they sure as heck did not think Israel were the Gentiles .. which is part of the reason why intermarriage was forbidden .. Lord YHWH wanted the Bloodline kept pure.
Please forgive me but I do mot believe you. According to all the scriptures in the post you are responding that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to discuss you are deflecting again. It is you who is lost in your own web of deception friend.

You take Care now.

3rdAngel

There is definitly some confusion here .. but not on the part of Bthoth .. who has quoted some fine scripture from Lord Jesus in support of claim.

You on the other hand while correct that it is a sin not to obey God's will .... Lord Jesus says nothing about not believing Lord YHWH's word being a sin .. and in fact encourages breaking some of Lord YHWH's rules.

Now .. "SIN" can all be forgiven says Jesus .. a Sin against the Father .. A sin against the Son .. but the sin that cannot be forgivein .. is Blasphemy of the Spirity by which the Logos spoke Gods word .. The sin of putting Words in God's mouth .. usurping the position of the Logos .. Pontifex Maximus .. those who claimed to be Gods representative on Earth.

and finally ... perhaps the biggest confusion .. how can you claim to believe and obey God's word .. when you have no idea which God's Word you are supposed to obey .. and thus have no idea the words of which God to believe.

The word of the God that Jesus is Channeling is not Lord YHWH .. nor does the word of Jesus supersede that of Lord YHWH to a Jew. And yet Brother Paul tells us First the Jew .. then the Gentile .. the Jew by the Law of YHWH .. the Gentile by the Law of the Logos.

Not that we should take anything Paul says as inspired - but perhaps you will be inspired - to find out who the name of the God you wish to obey .. rather than making up what he say .. and walking dangerously close to that unforgivable sin line.

sds
DITTO.. see my last post to you.