• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

3rdAngel

What you find a lot in here is Replacement Theology, the idea that God has ditched the Jews and the Church (meaning all the believers in Jesus) is the New Israel.
You mean bible theology.

According to the scriptures, the name "Israel" is only a name given by God to all those who choose to have faith in His Word. In the new covenant scriptures, I would like to pose that Gods true Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow what Gods Word says and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11) through faith in Gods Word. Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). According to the scriptures, if we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant then we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27) but with believers regardless of their heritage.

According to the torah and new covenant scriptures the Messiah also represents God's true ISRAEL as an individual as it was applied to Jacob and as to those who also believe and follow God's Word. The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and his followers are Gods true Israel born of the Spirit of God, are the anti-type, the Israel in the flesh that is not the type as Jacob was or the nation of Israel born of the seen of Abraham. According to the scriptures, Jesus is Israel (Matthew 2:13-15, compare with Hosea 11:1; as are all his disciples all through time; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33), the true "overcomer" (John 16:33; Revelation 3:21), the real "Prince" with God (Isaiah 9:6; Daniel 8:11,25, 9:25, 10:13,21, 11:22, 12:1; Acts 3:15, 5:31; Revelation 1:5), being Lord over His own house, whose house are we (Psalms 98:3; Hebrews 3:6; Jeremiah 31:33), who himself is the "elect" (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18; 1 Peter 2:6) of the Father, in whom all the promises of God find their realization (2 Corinthians 1:20). The promises made by God were all based upon condition (Exodus 19) see Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1; Jeremiah 31:33; Romans 9:6-8; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33, 16:33, 17:12, 18:9, 21:5; 1 Corinthians 15:46; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Galatians 6:16; Hebrews 3:6, 8:8,10; Revelation 3:21

'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), cut down and to be thrown into the fire. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with the spiritual “Israel” (Jesus Christ, the "elect" of the Father; Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18-20), this “Judah” (Revelation 5:5) and His “house” (2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.; – for Christ Jesus, the true “Israel” is the “elect” of God, and thus all who choose to be in Him; see Isaiah 42:1, 45:4, 65:9) The new testament scriptures portray JESUS as the head and those who believe and follow his Word as the body *Ephesians 1:22; 4:15; 5:23; Colossians 1:18. God's ISRAEL are all those who believe and follow God's Word.

Scriptures continued here....
1. ORIGINS OF THE NAME ISRAEL IS OUTSIDE OF COVENANTS
2. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GODS WORD
3. GENTILE BELIEVERS ARE NOW GRAFTED IN

Hmm yes a lot of scripture. Unbelieving Jews are the broken branches that are being ready to cast into the fire. Jewish and Gentile believes are all now one in Christ and Gods Israel in the new covenant are all those who through faith have been born of the Spirit to believe and obey what Gods Word says.

Take Care.

3rdAngel

I gave no false witness .. I simply asked you who this God of the New Covenant was. Finally you respond YHWH .. but no .. Yahweh, Jehovah, YHWH ... is the same name not many .. but this matters not .. what matters is that YHWH is the God of the Old Covenant.. The covenant with the people of Israel .. along with a set of rules - laws and commands.
Now you claim there is a new covenant .. with God -YHWH's true Israel. Obviously YHWH's true Israel .. is the Israelites .. so YHWH has made a new covenant with the Israelites .. How does that work .. to the Israelites get rid of the Old Covenant .. and what is it replaced with .. how does this new covenant differ from the old .
Yes you did indeed gave false witness. You made the claim that I did not tell you Gods name. As posted the first time. God has many names in the old covenant scriptures (e.g. Yahweh; YHWH; Jehovah etc etc etc). (post # 636 linked). I even posted you the linked post proving you are not telling the truth. Sorry I do not believe you.

3rdAngel

That is all your posts are about, is trying to condemn. You did it again. Using the literature to condemn. (things of men) I get it, you enjoy using the dialogue to subdue. Try using the scriptures to encourage and enable a mind to do right by their own choice. I am watching you using 'the word'. Ouch! all man made and huge lessons of wisdom. Which quality items are you sharing?
The scriptures teach in John 3:36 "He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him." and again in Romans 14:26 "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin" and in Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith if is impossible to please God" and in Ephesians 2:8-9 "We are saved by Gods grace through faith. There is no salvation without faith in Gods Word. Only condemnation and death to all those who reject the gift of Gods dear son according to the scriptures.. I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, you are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4)
What? The old suggests keep the rules, commandments (personal responsibility). Jesus affirmed the same Mark 10. The unveiling, is what perfects that salvation.
According to the scriptures there is no salvation outside of faith in Gods Word according to John 3:36; Romans 14:23; Hebrews 11:6; Ephesians 2:8-9. How can we keep the commandments of God if we have all already broken them and stand before God guilty of sin and death *see Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20 and Romans 3:23?
The sin is false witness of truth.
No. I share Gods Word and Gods Word is in disagreement with your words seeking to promote your sins and unbelief. I know God and His Word and you in your unbelief do not. It is written in the scriptures "For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God: for God gives not the Spirit by measure to him." (John 3:34) If you knew God and His Word you would receive His Words to you. You do not know Him because you do not believe Him.

3rdAngel

Man made the bible's and all of the revised revisions of the first revisions of the previously revised First Edition.
Please stop using the bible to break the commandment of 'NO false witness'
You are not focusing again "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." It is not bearing false witness to you by sharing what the scriptures say. It is called sharing the truth because according to the scriptures Gods Word is the very definition of what truth is in Romans 3:4; and not believing and obeying it is the bibles very definition of what sin is. So it is actually bearing false witness not to believe and obey what Gods Word says according to the scriptures and telling others that this is what is true when in fact it is a lie according to the bibles definition of what truth is (see John 17:17).

Last edited:

Sargonski

Although it is debatable, Christians do claim to worship the same YHWH as the Jews.

What you find a lot in here is Replacement Theology, the idea that God has ditched the Jews and the Church (meaning all the believers in Jesus) is the New Israel.

and in fact all 3 of the Abrahamic Religions claim to worship the God of Abraham .. who according modern theological scholarship, History, Archaeology, the Bible and YHWH himself -- is not YHWH .. but his Father EL. I will claim that on the basis of being a Priest in the Order of Melchi-Zedek -- the "Supreme One" EL-Oliun .. EL - head of the Canaanite Pantheon is the Most High God of this Order .. and we should also note here that David was also a Priest of the Order of Melchi-Zedek .. but I digress.

The problem with the "new covenant" is that this entails rejection of the Old Covenant .. which essentially is a rejection of YHWH ... or at least the Old Covenant and the various rules and commands.. and although the OP desperately wishes to lead us to "the True Israel is the Gentiles" .. obviously if we are talking Lord YHWH as the God in "God's True Israel" Lord YHWH's True people .. The Chosen of YHWH .. the People awarded to YHWH when El distributed the peoples of the earth among his 70 sons .. YHWH's portion is Jacob (Israel) .. the Israelites Deut 32:8 (make sure to get a reading from a text earlier than the Masoretic) and 32:43 where you need this link... Page 7 giving you readings from 3 different texts MT (700-1000 AD), LXX ( 200-300BC), and 4DeutQ (100-200 BC)

Notice the older texts maintain the other divinities .. but unfortunately the MT "Cancels" them :) a nasty bit of Pious Fraud .. the "Sin of Omission" And whats more rediculous is if you then look up this passage in a modern Bible .. and compare to the MT .. the text is changed further ??

Regardless by hook or by crook .. God's True Israel can be none other than the Israelites .. and only the Israelites .. unfortunately for the Gentiles who want respect from YHWH.

Now in terms of who the Jews Worship .. this is complicated .. as Lord YHWH ends up losing the Battle between the Sons of God .. and is essentialy destroyed when the Place where YHWH's name and presense resides was destroyed .. up until this point the YHWH Cult was not Monotheistic .. while at the very end the worship of YHWH only was stressed .. the people still believed in the existence of other Gods .. just that YHWH was the Cheif God on Earth .. El still reigned on high in the heavens.

So God is Dead essentially in the 6th century when Babylon come and burn the place down. .. A century later when Persia has taken over and Jews are returning .. start to build a new Temple .. YHWH is reborn but not as the old God.. YHWH is no longer the anthropomorphic God .. but is now the Uncreated One .. neither male nor female .. taking on the attributes of Ahura Mazda .. High God of Zoroastrianism .. a monotheistic faith ... and in this image this new religion called Judaism is created.

So for Historology sake .. El is the God of the Patriarchs .. The cult of YHWH starts during the time of Moses.. YHWH is the Patron God of the Israelites "Yahu of the Shasu" .. the Patron God of the Midianites.

This Patron God .. as with every city .. joins the Battle to see who will be Chief over the Earth .. and in each town has a version of Psalm 82 .. which depicts the Patron God usurping the position of EL as High God on Earth. This is the religious drama for every person of each people in Mesopotamia -- each substituting in their own patron God .. so for the Babylonians is Marduk .. Assyrians is Assur .. Moabites is Chemosh - who defeats YHWH in one of their battles .. and so on. YHWH then takes on the traits of EL .. as Cheif Diety on earth. Make sure to read the footnotes ... Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 82 - New English Translation

This song .. sung in the temple of YHWH is celebrating YHWH's victory over the "Sons of the Supreme One" ... and the Supreme one is obviously not YHWH .. YHWH is not battling against his own Sons. The Supreme one "EL Oliun" from verse 6 is named in the first line (EL) .. YHWH is standing in the council of EL .. and everyone living at that time knows and believes in the Council of EL. This is not just a belief of the Israelites .. but part of the belief of every person in the region.

After YHWH is destroyed .. then reborn in Judaism .. YHWH is no longer the same God ... no longer a Son of EL .. no longer an Anthropomorphic Personal God .. but this primordial uncreated God .. in the image of Ahura Mazda .. of which King Cyrus was an annointed Priest .. the Messiah .. the annointed one of God ..

Sargonski

Yes you did indeed gave false witness. You made the claim that I did not tell you Gods name. As posted the first time. God has many names in the old covenant scriptures (e.g. Yahweh; YHWH; Jehovah etc etc etc). (post # 636 linked). I even posted you the linked post proving you are not telling the truth. Sorry I do not believe you.

You did not answer directly .. saying God has many names ... listing YHWH and Jehovah .. "ect ect" ... which is a list that could include many other names such as BAAL .. EL .. Ahura Mazda.

As such your answer did not state that YHWH was the only God being referred to .. and thus I asked for clarification .. asking you is it YHWH .. a question from which you deflected numerous times. .. but who cares .. this is just another deflection from the topic down a nonsensical rabbit hole of your own creation .. falsly crying out "False Witness" .. when it is you who has been giving false witness .. the one engaging in deception by claiming I gave false witness .. as a deflection tactic from the Truth that was revealed to you .. that Lord YHWH's true Israel is Jacob .. Deut 32:8 and 32:43.

Now .. are you claiming that it is "False Witness" to say Lord YHWH's true Israel is the Israelites ? or is the falsehood coming from the one's saying that Lord YHWH's true Israel is the Gentiles ?

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: Yes you did indeed gave false witness. You made the claim that I did not tell you Gods name. As posted the first time. God has many names in the old covenant scriptures (e.g. Yahweh; YHWH; Jehovah etc etc etc). (post # 636 linked). I even posted you the linked post proving you are not telling the truth. Sorry I do not believe you.
Your response here
You did not answer directly .. saying God has many names ... listing YHWH and Jehovah .. "ect ect" ... which is a list that could include many other names such as BAAL .. EL .. Ahura Mazda.

As such your answer did not state that YHWH was the only God being referred to .. and thus I asked for clarification .. asking you is it YHWH .. a question from which you deflected numerous times. .. but who cares .. this is just another deflection from the topic down a nonsensical rabbit hole of your own creation .. falsly crying out "False Witness" .. when it is you who has been giving false witness .. the one engaging in deception by claiming I gave false witness .. as a deflection tactic from the Truth that was revealed to you .. that Lord YHWH's true Israel is Jacob .. Deut 32:8 and 32:43.
Well that is not true. I did indeed answer you as proven in the post you are quoting from in the linked post. You are not being truthful. Yes I am claiming you are bearing false witness as proven in the linked post you are quoting from that proves your claim is a falsehood and that I did indeed answered you earlier.
Now .. are you claiming that it is "False Witness" to say Lord YHWH's true Israel is the Israelites ? or is the falsehood coming from the one's saying that Lord YHWH's true Israel is the Gentiles ?
I never said any of these things. If I have never said any of these things why do you pretend that I have? You certainly sound confused here.

Bthoth

*banned*
The scriptures teach in John 3:36 "He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him."
OK..... says nothing about accept bible as true. Discounting the religious opinion is not discounting jesus. Quite the contrary, using scripture to condemn a person is discounting jesus's teaching.
and again in Romans 14:26 "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin" and in Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith if is impossible to please God" and in Ephesians 2:8-9 "We are saved by Gods grace through faith. There is no salvation without faith in Gods Word.
That is an example of the corrupt.
Only condemnation and death to all those who reject the gift of Gods dear son according to the scriptures..
And there is another corrupt claim. Completely against jesus' teaching.
I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, you are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4)
Using scripture to condemn is against jesus.
According to the scriptures there is no salvation outside of faith in Gods Word according to John 3:36; Romans 14:23; Hebrews 11:6; Ephesians 2:8-9.
The unveiling perfects salvation. The unveiling has not been fulfilled.
How can we keep the commandments of God if we have all already broken them and stand before God guilty of sin and death *see Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20 and Romans 3:23?
How? Just follow them. For example: you cannot witness the bible is by god, unless you have a direct witness of god writing the 'word of god'. That is false witness, if you do. breaking the commandments by your own choice.
No. I share Gods Word and Gods Word is in disagreement with your words seeking to promote your sins and unbelief.
The sinner is claiming the bible is 'god's word'
I know God and His Word and you in your unbelief do not.
I believe that the commandment of NO FALSE WITNESS, requires personal responsibility.

it take integrity to be honest before accepting the things of men as the priority.
It is written in the scriptures "For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God: for God gives not the Spirit by measure to him." (John 3:34) If you knew God and His Word you would receive His Words to you. You do not know Him because you do not believe Him.
Each and anyone can learn the wisdom of about any religion. Keeping the rules, the commandments is a personal choice and requires personal responsibility, not blind compliance to what a liar will write to condemn a person.

Bthoth

*banned*
You are not focusing again "All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
I know, you have a blind compliance of what people write. Even the quran claims to be first hand given by an angel of god.

Torah even is claimed to be given to moses, directly by god
and is profitable for doctrine
Profit and business is perhaps why you like it.

Are you a preacher of some church? Need a new lincoln?
, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
The righteous keep the commandments as the choice.
It is not bearing false witness to you by sharing what the scriptures say.
Sure, anyone can use scriptures to cast the first stone (condemn) a person.

it's exactly how jesus was condemned too.
It is called sharing the truth because according to the scriptures Gods Word is the very definition of what truth is in Romans 3:4;

Letters between church (book of romans) is not by god.
and not believing and obeying it is the bibles very definition of what sin is. So it is actually bearing false witness not to believe and obey what Gods Word says according to the scriptures and telling others that this is what is true when in fact it is a lie according to the bibles definition of what truth is (see John 17:17).
What is disobeying, is using the dialogue to condemn and bearing false witness, that it is by god.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You mean bible theology.

According to the scriptures, the name "Israel" is only a name given by God to all those who choose to have faith in His Word. In the new covenant scriptures, I would like to pose that Gods true Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow what Gods Word says and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11) through faith in Gods Word. Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27). According to the scriptures, if we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant then we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27) but with believers regardless of their heritage.

According to the torah and new covenant scriptures the Messiah also represents God's true ISRAEL as an individual as it was applied to Jacob and as to those who also believe and follow God's Word. The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and his followers are Gods true Israel born of the Spirit of God, are the anti-type, the Israel in the flesh that is not the type as Jacob was or the nation of Israel born of the seen of Abraham. According to the scriptures, Jesus is Israel (Matthew 2:13-15, compare with Hosea 11:1; as are all his disciples all through time; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33), the true "overcomer" (John 16:33; Revelation 3:21), the real "Prince" with God (Isaiah 9:6; Daniel 8:11,25, 9:25, 10:13,21, 11:22, 12:1; Acts 3:15, 5:31; Revelation 1:5), being Lord over His own house, whose house are we (Psalms 98:3; Hebrews 3:6; Jeremiah 31:33), who himself is the "elect" (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18; 1 Peter 2:6) of the Father, in whom all the promises of God find their realization (2 Corinthians 1:20). The promises made by God were all based upon condition (Exodus 19) see Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1; Jeremiah 31:33; Romans 9:6-8; Hebrews 2:13; Isaiah 8:16,18; John 13:33, 16:33, 17:12, 18:9, 21:5; 1 Corinthians 15:46; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Galatians 6:16; Hebrews 3:6, 8:8,10; Revelation 3:21

'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), cut down and to be thrown into the fire. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with the spiritual “Israel” (Jesus Christ, the "elect" of the Father; Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:18-20), this “Judah” (Revelation 5:5) and His “house” (2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.; – for Christ Jesus, the true “Israel” is the “elect” of God, and thus all who choose to be in Him; see Isaiah 42:1, 45:4, 65:9) The new testament scriptures portray JESUS as the head and those who believe and follow his Word as the body *Ephesians 1:22; 4:15; 5:23; Colossians 1:18. God's ISRAEL are all those who believe and follow God's Word.

Scriptures continued here....
1. ORIGINS OF THE NAME ISRAEL IS OUTSIDE OF COVENANTS
2. GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES ARE NOW ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND OBEY GODS WORD
3. GENTILE BELIEVERS ARE NOW GRAFTED IN

Hmm yes a lot of scripture. Unbelieving Jews are the broken branches that are being ready to cast into the fire. Jewish and Gentile believes are all now one in Christ and Gods Israel in the new covenant are all those who through faith have been born of the Spirit to believe and obey what Gods Word says.

Take Care.
When I read the above, "religious bigotry" came to mind.

Sargonski

Your response here

Well that is not true. I did indeed answer you as proven in the post you are quoting from in the linked post. You are not being truthful. Yes I am claiming you are bearing false witness as proven in the linked post you are quoting from that proves your claim is a falsehood and that I did indeed answered you earlier.

I never said any of these things. If I have never said any of these things why do you pretend that I have? You certainly sound confused here.

Sure you answered .. but your answer was ambiguous .. not answering the question of which of the God is being referred to in the OP "Gods True Israel"

"I never said any of these things" you say .. If you never said .. nor think that Gods true Israel in the OP are Gentiles .. Then do speak now and state who Lord YHWH's true Israel is.

3rdAngel

OK..... says nothing about accept bible as true. Discounting the religious opinion is not discounting jesus. Quite the contrary, using scripture to condemn a person is discounting jesus's That is an example of the corrupt And there is another corrupt claim. Completely against jesus' teaching. Using scripture to condemn is against jesus. The unveiling perfects salvation. The unveiling has not been fulfilled.
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4) "And this is condemnation that men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God." (John 3:19-21). I am sorry dear friend these are the words of Jesus not mine that are in disagreement with you.
How? Just follow them. For example: you cannot witness the bible is by god, unless you have a direct witness of god writing the 'word of god'. That is false witness, if you do. breaking the commandments by your own choice.
You cannot keep the commandments of God if you have already broken them. Therefore according to the scriptures with Gods forgiveness of our sins we still stand guilty before God of sin and death (see Romans 3:19-20; Romans 6:23; John 3:36). It is not false witness it is what the bible teaches. You trying to promote a lifestyle of sin and unbelief is bearing false witness.

3rdAngel

I know, you have a blind compliance of what people write. Even the quran claims to be first hand given by an angel of god.
Not at all. I use to be an Atheist for many years until I found out that God is real. There is a difference between what is real and what is not real. You cannot see God because you choose to follow a path of sin and unbelief. If you follow the path of sin and death there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgement day according to the scriptures.
Torah even is claimed to be given to moses, directly by god
Can you prove that the Torah was not given to Moses by God? -Nope. Can you prove there is no God? - Nope. For those of us who have met God and know God your belief of sin and unbelief is nothing new as it is written in the scriptures "The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. You will never see God or find him if you continue trying to find God in your sins and unbelief.

3rdAngel

When I read the above, "religious bigotry" came to mind.
You can call me all the names you like. These do not matter to me. They called Jesus of the devil too and His followers a cult. Just because someone calls another person a name does not make it true. According to the scriptures, there is only one way to heaven - John 14:6. If we do not believe and follow Gods Word we are all still lost in our sins and unbelief and apart of the many that were called but not of the few that were Gods chosen that Jesus says depart from me you who work sin I never knew you. (see Matthew 7:13-26). If you build your house on the sand great will be the fall of it and forever too late if you do not rebuild it on the rock you have chosen to reject.

3rdAngel

Sure you answered .. but your answer was ambiguous .. not answering the question of which of the God is being referred to in the OP "Gods True Israel"

"I never said any of these things" you say .. If you never said .. nor think that Gods true Israel in the OP are Gentiles .. Then do speak now and state who Lord YHWH's true Israel is.
See post 767 linked. Read the OP. It seems you still have not.

Bthoth

*banned*
As posted earlier, I do not use scripture to condemn you. According to the scriptures, we are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with us (see John 3:36; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4)
The scriptures that they are talking about is torah.

Bible did not exist when they wrote
"And this is condemnation that men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil.
Using scripture to condemn, is a fine example of evil. Because the person knows that they are doing it.
For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God." (John 3:19-21).
I know, the light is what the unveiling perfects. The unveiling is incomplete and the deeds of the evil, use scripture to condemn a person.
I am sorry dear friend these are the words of Jesus not mine that are in disagreement with you.
Where is a single item by jesus that is in disagreement with me?
You cannot keep the commandments of God if you have already broken them.
And you are god judging? The commandments do not say, use the NIV bible or else the evil and corrupt will attack you.
Therefore according to the scriptures with Gods forgiveness of our sins we still stand guilty before God of sin and death (see Romans 3:19-20; Romans 6:23; John 3:36).
I know that you are guilty. It's all over these pages.
It is not false witness it is what the bible teaches. You trying to promote a lifestyle of sin and unbelief is bearing false witness.
You wrote another lie and a direct false witness.

But I am aware therefore, i will maintain pity.

Bthoth

*banned*
Not at all. I use to be an Atheist for many years until I found out that God is real.
Misusing scripture is not revealing god.
There is a difference between what is real and what is not real.
I am well aware.
You cannot see God because you choose to follow a path of sin and unbelief.
When will you stop accusing? You have zero evidence of me sinning but you have such a arrogance that you can condemn a person, that it's pitiful.
If you follow the path of sin and death there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgement day according to the scriptures.
When judgment day arrives, then show me.

Until then stop breaking the rules of both the forum and bible; false accusation.
Can you prove that the Torah was not given to Moses by God? -Nope.
What's to prove? If you cared you would do the work yourself.
Can you prove there is no God? - Nope.
That was never a debate in this conversation. But as usual you make up arguments.
For those of us who have met God and know God your belief of sin and unbelief is nothing new as it is written in the scriptures "The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. You will never see God or find him if you continue trying to find God in your sins and unbelief.

I would rather be human and natural, than a person condemning others (an inquisitor of hate).