• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

Monty

Israel originally meant "contender with God. One who fights with God.

He also had loyalty to one person with blind obedience, who is not god, his mother rebecca, and it was her plans of fixing Isaac his favorite dish, getting him drunk, pulling the right strings, dressing him up like his twin, and she said let the curse and punishment he gives to you be upon me if he finds out. So he received the greatest blessing in scripture " blessed are those who bless you cursed are those who curse you in and through you all people will find their blessing". The greatest blessing in scripture was stolen through deception, dishonoring his father, breaking multiple commandments, and placing his mother above God (which is Idolatry)...

He was enormously rewarded for sinning the right way , and serving the right person/woman, telling him to oppose God's laws, oppose the most anointed man on earth

Jacob, someone who went on to get in a physical fight with God and refuse to let go when God asked him to, and get blessed for defeating God.

It says man, Angel, and God he fought with. God can be all three.

The religion of Israel is to oppose God with the virgin mary, Rebecca, or the right Queen in heaven who knows God's heart, to get you more than you deserve.

Fight God and win as Jacob did, by obedience to a certified Rebecca... the lady of the rosary is one.

Defeat God's desires to leave people blind, let devil's deceive, defeat his desire to kill people like when he tempted Eve , to lay a snare, and let the serpent ruin his daughter.

Then God murdered his son and daughter over an apple, killed billions of people because of the snare he laid ( to have an excuse to kill people, have wars, bring death....)

The serpent never killed her or her descendants.

The Jacob spirituality is opposition against God's plans for evil and disaster, by knowing the right Rebecca's or Queens in heaven, who know how to stop his wrathful genocides.

Like Moses saving Israel by fighting God's plans (plans for killing more than 99% of the Jews in the world ) because some of them were complaining.

God needs serious help, when you consider he killed 70,000 Jews because he didn't like a census David took.

The victims were not the ones who chose to do it. The justice of God needs to be replaced.

Take away his license to kill children and hold him accountable for tempting Adam and eve and murdering their descendants.

The virgin Mary works most amazing modern miracles. Her messages are never the proud, angry, narcissist the bible says God is.

She says she wants all the wicked , who are tortured souls, to not be tortured in a lake of fire, all lead to heaven, and she got Jesus to work his first miracle, before his father told him to begin public miracles,

....he complained, then turned water into wine.

Jesus works miracles he doesn't want to work, even when his father told him it isn't the appointed time, because his mother asks him to do what he doesn't want to, or care about. She does.

She is more humble than him or his father, she loves us more, he said his father abandoned him on the cross "why have you forsaken me"
, but she was there.

God is omnipotent, so did not need his son to die violently , because he is not in debt to anyone.

Mary wants holiness to be fun, easy, not depression, heartache, suicides, doubt, martyrdom, the ways God prefers it. She was concerned about wine running out. Jesus didn't care.

Jacob got far more going to Rebecca , loyalty to her above God and his anointed. I get far more going to Mary, Queen Esther, Deborah, Elizabeth, heavenly Queens, and she is the attorney who knows how to get from God what I cannot.
And Abraham's god wasn't even an omniscient or omnipresent type of god and didn't even eat non-kosher meals either (Gen 18).

Last edited:

3rdAngel

And Abraham's god wasn't even an omniscient or omnipresent type of god and didn't even eat non-kosher meals either (Gen 18).
I see now you do not know God or believe in the God of the bible. What do you believe in?

Monty

I see now you do not know God or believe in the God of the bible. What do you believe in?
Are your meals kosher or non-kosher when you share meals with your god and discuss how silphium was used as a "bitter water" abortifacient for aborting the pregnancies of adulteresses before they were commanded to be executed (Lev 20:10?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Bible says he knows all things, creates evil, has the hairs on our head numbered, and promised Abraham a future, a covenant, descendants that redeem, save humanity.

Says he is perfect but also says "God repented, God changed his mind about the evil he planned for his people"

He admitted he was a sinner and Moses knew better than to kill over 99% of the planets Jews because some of them doubted and complained.

The Bible says Abraham's God is extremely opposite in behavior, deeds, personality, and disregard he repeatedly has for the ten commandments.

I think many spirits Inspired scripture, claiming to be the same God.

He says opposite things are true, says he is love, slow to anger, but commits worse war crimes , terrorism, child and woman killing than any class A war criminal.

Could that all come from the epitome of love, mercy, and justice, when we would execute or imprison for life , any human committing those genocides, killing people for touching his sacred objects , entering the holy part of the temple unworthily.

Any human doing that would be despised in our history books, and not supported by meek, humble, balanced, responsible, compassionate people.

Jacob, israel, courageously did the right thing and followed his conscience. His spirit and people like him are where my hope comes from, that they could hopefully fight and win and take away his license to create so many vicious, blind, venomous, tortured souls that do nothing but lead people astray and make their lives miserable, destroy dreams.

The serpents that killed thousands of people every year are not at fault. They were programmed by their creator to do that and they were given very very potent venom so that's it would be deadly enough to terrorize and suddenly bring people with Bright futures to their agonizing death without warning

I think we should stop blaming monsters that's cannot help themselves , because they were created to be venomous and attack people. The one who is empowering them, giving them their ability to terrorize and torture us and possess us, leave us hopeless and feeling like there is no loving God, Is the most guilty

...leaves people repeatedly disappointed, so many suicides every day because even people that's kno God exist, have every reason to believe he is not their friend.

His license to create evil, disaster, hiss possessions, his Graces need to be given to someone who is actually loving.

I believe jacob, israel, and those with his spirits and the spirit of Rebecca, the Virgin Mary Lady of the rosary, is our only hope, to restrain the wrath of an extremely sadistic , confusing tyrant, who is very dangerous, impossible to relate to , and threatening us with a very dark depressing future.

God is love scripture says, so my prayers are that love will defeat this monster once and for all.

3rdAngel

Israel originally meant "contender with God. One who fights with God.

He also had loyalty to one person with blind obedience, who is not god, his mother rebecca, and it was her plans of fixing Isaac his favorite dish, getting him drunk, pulling the right strings, dressing him up like his twin, and she said let the curse and punishment he gives to you be upon me if he finds out. So he received the greatest blessing in scripture " blessed are those who bless you cursed are those who curse you in and through you all people will find their blessing". The greatest blessing in scripture was stolen through deception, dishonoring his father, breaking multiple commandments, and placing his mother above God (which is Idolatry)...

He was enormously rewarded for sinning the right way , and serving the right person/woman, telling him to oppose God's laws, oppose the most anointed man on earth

Jacob, someone who went on to get in a physical fight with God and refuse to let go when God asked him to, and get blessed for defeating God.

It says man, Angel, and God he fought with. God can be all three.

The religion of Israel is to oppose God with the virgin mary, Rebecca, or the right Queen in heaven who knows God's heart, to get you more than you deserve.

Fight God and win as Jacob did, by obedience to a certified Rebecca... the lady of the rosary is one.

Defeat God's desires to leave people blind, let devil's deceive, defeat his desire to kill people like when he tempted Eve , to lay a snare, and let the serpent ruin his daughter.

Then God murdered his son and daughter over an apple, killed billions of people because of the snare he laid ( to have an excuse to kill people, have wars, bring death....)

The serpent never killed her or her descendants.

The Jacob spirituality is opposition against God's plans for evil and disaster, by knowing the right Rebecca's or Queens in heaven, who know how to stop his wrathful genocides.

Like Moses saving Israel by fighting God's plans (plans for killing more than 99% of the Jews in the world ) because some of them were complaining.

God needs serious help, when you consider he killed 70,000 Jews because he didn't like a census David took.

The victims were not the ones who chose to do it. The justice of God needs to be replaced.

Take away his license to kill children and hold him accountable for tempting Adam and eve and murdering their descendants.

The virgin Mary works most amazing modern miracles. Her messages are never the proud, angry, narcissist the bible says God is.

She says she wants all the wicked , who are tortured souls, to not be tortured in a lake of fire, all lead to heaven, and she got Jesus to work his first miracle, before his father told him to begin public miracles,

....he complained, then turned water into wine.

Jesus works miracles he doesn't want to work, even when his father told him it isn't the appointed time, because his mother asks him to do what he doesn't want to, or care about. She does.

She is more humble than him or his father, she loves us more, he said his father abandoned him on the cross "why have you forsaken me"
, but she was there.

God is omnipotent, so did not need his son to die violently , because he is not in debt to anyone.

Mary wants holiness to be fun, easy, not depression, heartache, suicides, doubt, martyrdom, the ways God prefers it. She was concerned about wine running out. Jesus didn't care.

Jacob got far more going to Rebecca , loyalty to her above God and his anointed. I get far more going to Mary, Queen Esther, Deborah, Elizabeth, heavenly Queens, and she is the attorney who knows how to get from God what I cannot.
Not exactly. The Hebrew word for "ISRAEL" ישׂראל; yiśrâ'êl means; "HE WILL RULE WITH GOD". It also means one who has overcome and is a prince who has power with God *Genesis 32:28. The name "JACOB" יַעֲקֹב however means "SUPPLANTER" and rightly so. ESAU the older brother lost his birthright fairly when he despised it and sold it to Jacob for some food after he returned from hunting see Genesis 25:29-34. JACOB (the supplanter) was not given the name change however until he had to wrestle with God to be delivered out of ESAU' hand who after he lost his birthright was plotting the death of Jacob. The name Israel in the new covenant is applicable to all those who believe and obey what Gods Word says. These are those who have overcome with God, put away their sins and unbelief and have power with God who they now choose to believe and follow.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Are your meals kosher or non-kosher when you share meals with your god and discuss how silphium was used as a "bitter water" abortifacient for aborting the pregnancies of adulteresses before they were commanded to be executed (Lev 20:10?
I see you do not read or answer what is posted to you.

3rdAngel

The Bible says he knows all things, creates evil, has the hairs on our head numbered, and promised Abraham a future, a covenant, descendants that redeem, save humanity.

Says he is perfect but also says "God repented, God changed his mind about the evil he planned for his people"

He admitted he was a sinner and Moses knew better than to kill over 99% of the planets Jews because some of them doubted and complained.

The Bible says Abraham's God is extremely opposite in behavior, deeds, personality, and disregard he repeatedly has for the ten commandments.

I think many spirits Inspired scripture, claiming to be the same God.

He says opposite things are true, says he is love, slow to anger, but commits worse war crimes , terrorism, child and woman killing than any class A war criminal.

Could that all come from the epitome of love, mercy, and justice, when we would execute or imprison for life , any human committing those genocides, killing people for touching his sacred objects , entering the holy part of the temple unworthily.

Any human doing that would be despised in our history books, and not supported by meek, humble, balanced, responsible, compassionate people.

Jacob, israel, courageously did the right thing and followed his conscience. His spirit and people like him are where my hope comes from, that they could hopefully fight and win and take away his license to create so many vicious, blind, venomous, tortured souls that do nothing but lead people astray and make their lives miserable, destroy dreams.

The serpents that killed thousands of people every year are not at fault. They were programmed by their creator to do that and they were given very very potent venom so that's it would be deadly enough to terrorize and suddenly bring people with Bright futures to their agonizing death without warning

I think we should stop blaming monsters that's cannot help themselves , because they were created to be venomous and attack people. The one who is empowering them, giving them their ability to terrorize and torture us and possess us, leave us hopeless and feeling like there is no loving God, Is the most guilty

...leaves people repeatedly disappointed, so many suicides every day because even people that's kno God exist, have every reason to believe he is not their friend.

His license to create evil, disaster, hiss possessions, his Graces need to be given to someone who is actually loving.

I believe jacob, israel, and those with his spirits and the spirit of Rebecca, the Virgin Mary Lady of the rosary, is our only hope, to restrain the wrath of an extremely sadistic , confusing tyrant, who is very dangerous, impossible to relate to , and threatening us with a very dark depressing future.

God is love scripture says, so my prayers are that love will defeat this monster once and for all.
Amazing calling God a sinner? I have never heard such blasphemous nonsense. You my friend will have a lot to answer before God one day if you do not repent of your sins and turn back to God through faith in His Word.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Amazing calling God a sinner? I have never heard such blasphemous nonsense. You my friend will have a lot to answer before God one day if you do not repent of your sins and turn back to God and faith in His Word.
If a person repents of evil because they're playing on a genocide against over 99% of the Jews on earth, the fact that they were planning with every intention to do it, and the only reason they didn't do it, is because the right person convinced them about why that was a very terrible idea, that is a sin.

It is also something that God precisely did, so please Google "God repented of the evil he planned on doing to Israel"

3rdAngel

Israel Means To Struggle With God
  • Israel Means To Struggle With God | My Jewish Learning

• Many sources especially the original traditional sources say it means "contender with God"
The Hebrew meaning of "ISRAEL" ישׂראל; yiśrâ'êl means; "HE WILL RULE WITH GOD". It also means one who has overcome and is a prince who has power with God *Genesis 32:28.

Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries w/TVM, Strong - H3478
יִשְׂרָאֵל (Yisrâʼêl | yis-raw-ale')
Derivation: from שָׂרָה and אֵל; he will rule as God;
Strong's: Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity
KJV: Israel.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You said I will have a lot to answer for on judgment day.,. Oh because I quoted what's in scripture, and I followed my conscience, and I did what has all the evidence of being the loving and courageous thing to do, stand up to a tyrant and try to make intercession for and defend those who do not deserve the hell that I keep seeing on this planet.

You are essentially telling me that I will have a lot to answer for on judgment Day because I follow my conscience and I try to do what is the most loving and kind thing to do, and if Moses had never argued with god, it would have cost over 99% of the Jews their lives. There needs to be people standing in the Gap and giving him reasons not to behave that way or it hurts people who aren't even guilty.

3rdAngel

If a person repents of evil because they're playing on a genocide against over 99% of the Jews on earth, the fact that they were planning with every intention to do it, and the only reason they didn't do it, is because the right person convinced them about why that was a very terrible idea, that is a sin.

It is also something that God precisely did, so please Google "God repented of the evil he planned on doing to Israel"
According to the scripture sin separates us from God and the wages of sin is death if we continue practicing it. Gods salvation is conditional on us believing and obeying what His Word says.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

You said I will have a lot to answer for on judgment day.,. Oh because I quoted what's in scripture, and I followed my conscience, and I did what has all the evidence of being the loving and courageous thing to do, stand up to a tyrant and try to make intercession for and defend those who do not deserve the hell that I keep seeing on this planet.

You are essentially telling me that I will have a lot to answer for on judgment Day because I follow my conscience and I try to do what is the most loving and kind thing to do, and if Moses had never argued with god, it would have cost over 99% of the Jews their lives. There needs to be people standing in the Gap and giving him reasons not to behave that way or it hurts people who aren't even guilty.
According to the scriptures if we continue in sin and unbelief and seek to promote it as well as blasphemous nonsense against God and His Word these are all sin in Gods eyes that we will all be judged against come judgement day. You did not quote any scripture. Only a false interpretation of it by twisting scripture seeking to call God a sinner. According to the scriptures the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Best not to follow it. (Jeremiah 17:9). It is loving to tell you the truth. God is not willing that anyone of us should be lost and perish in our sins according to the scriptures.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Hebrew meaning of "ISRAEL" ישׂראל; yiśrâ'êl means; "HE WILL RULE WITH GOD". It also means one who has overcome and is a prince who has power with God *Genesis 32:28.

Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries w/TVM, Strong - H3478
יִשְׂרָאֵל (Yisrâʼêl | yis-raw-ale')
Derivation: from שָׂרָה and אֵל; he will rule as God;
Strong's: Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity
KJV: Israel.
The name Leah has more than five different meanings. Likewise, the name Israel has more than one meaning, but the most common definition for Israel that I have seen so far in the most sources that come up, is "contender with god,"

I see that you are avoiding the truth by only showing the much less common definition for the name, the definition that will not show up in the majority of the sources regarding the name (the ones you gave), because you are in denial that contending with God is the right thing to do, and can be holy.

People are in denial. ;)

Monty

Indeed you will. You post unbelief and blasphemous nonsense against God and His Word which is sin in Gods eyes. You did not quote any scripture. Only a false interpretation of it by twisting scripture to your own destruction. According to the scriptures the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Best not to follow it.
What is your actual scientific evidence to support your claim that you meet your god daily and have face to face discussions about your personal subjective biblical interpretations? Have you any selfies together, and if so, can you post them?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Indeed you will. You post unbelief and blasphemous nonsense against God and His Word which is sin in Gods eyes. You did not quote any scripture. Only a false interpretation of it by twisting scripture to your own destruction.

The Man Who Caused God To Repent (Exodus 32:7-14, 30-35; 33:1-6, 12-17)Lesson 3: The Man Who Caused God To Repent (Exodus 32:7-14, 30-35; 33:1-6, 12-17) | Bible.org

I was the one speaking the truth about scriptures and even though I didn't quote the passage what I said is actually true. God repented of evil. He was planning on and desire to commit a bigger genocide against Jews than the third Reich and Adolf Hitler.

He was going to kill over 99% of the Jews on the earth, and Moses told him repeatedly that was a terrible idea and he would be made for laughing stock of his enemies if he did so. Human beings are more merciful than god, because Moses was not even that merciful compared to a lot of other people .

But he got God to repent of evil, he helped God see that his plans of genocide against Jews was evil and sinful

3rdAngel

The name Leah has more than five different meanings. Likewise, the name Israel has more than one meaning, but the most common definition for Israel that I have seen so far in the most sources that come up, is "contender with god,"

I see that you are avoiding the truth by only showing the much less common definition for the name, the definition that will not show up in the majority of the sources regarding the name (the ones you gave), because you are in denial that contending with God is the right thing to do, and can be holy.

People are in denial. ;)
Up to you pick anyone that suits you. I did not post any Hebrew words definitions of Leah so I do not know why you think that is relevant to our discussion here. I just posted you the original word meaning of "ISRAEL" ישׂראל; yiśrâ'êl means; "HE WILL RULE WITH GOD" which is in agreement with the supporting scriptures I also posted. This is not me avoiding the truth. It is me telling you the truth. You are the one avoiding the truth by posting arguments about Leah having different word meanings when we are not talking about Leah. We were talking about the Hebrew meaning of ISRAEL. So for me what you are talking about is irrelevant. Seems the person in denial is you.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

The Man Who Caused God To Repent (Exodus 32:7-14, 30-35; 33:1-6, 12-17)Lesson 3: The Man Who Caused God To Repent (Exodus 32:7-14, 30-35; 33:1-6, 12-17) | Bible.org

I was the one speaking the truth about scriptures and even though I didn't quote the passage what I said is actually true. God repented of evil. He was planning on and desire to commit a bigger genocide against Jews than the third Reich and Adolf Hitler.

He was going to kill over 99% of the Jews on the earth, and Moses told him repeatedly that was a terrible idea and he would be made for laughing stock of his enemies if he did so. Human beings are more merciful than god, because Moses was not even that merciful compared to a lot of other people .

But he got God to repent of evil, he helped God see that his plans of genocide against Jews was evil and sinful
Please forgive me I do not believe in your word of website. Neither your religion of Atheism and unbelief which for someone who knows God is foolishness. For me personally, I believe, you twisting scripture is only for your own demise. According to the scriptures God is not only a God of love, mercy and grace to all those who choose to repent of their sins, and believe and follow what His Word says but indeed is a God of justice and Judgement who will in no wise ignore and clear the guilty who choose to continue in known unrepentant sin after they have been given a knowledge of the truth of His Word and chose to continue in known unrepentant sin. According to the scriptures if we continue in our sins we will die in them .. see Hebrews 10:26-31. No you are not speaking the truth. You are speaking lies and unbelief by twisting scripture. According to the scriptures we will all be judged if we do not turn away from our sins and unbelief.

Last edited: