• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Else Misreads Titles?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Eyes still not liking computer screens

I read

Denmark, is there any evidence they even exist?​

It said.

Demons, is there any evidence they even exist?​

Wu Wei

I read

Italian Master sparks row with "ethnic replacement" waring​

it said

Italian Minister sparks row with "ethnic replacement" warning​

Wu Wei

I read

Say bye bye to Trucker Carson​

It said

Say bye bye to Tucker Carlson​

Nimos

After the changes to this website, it is really broken :D

Why are there threads created 9 YEARS!!!! ago showing up in the list, because someone just make a comment in it, while other threads that might be relevant for now, might vanish into one of the million sub-forums without anyone seeing them. Why they haven't changed this yet is a mystery.

At least for me, the forum is close to useless now, to the point where I hardly bother checking it anymore.

I don't mind the funny threads once in a while, but they are ruining this forum due to how it works now, whereas they would vanish rather fast before and those that enjoyed them could still do it. Sorry for the rant, not aimed at anyone in this thread, you didn't design it like that after all, but it just really annoys me. :)

Wu Wei

After the changes to this website, it is really broken :D

Why are there threads created 9 YEARS!!!! ago showing up in the list, because someone just make a comment in it, while other threads that might be relevant for now, might vanish into one of the million sub-forums without anyone seeing them. Why they haven't changed this yet is a mystery.

At least for me, the forum is close to useless now, to the point where I hardly bother checking it anymore.

I don't mind the funny threads once in a while, but they are ruining this forum due to how it works now, whereas they would vanish rather fast before and those that enjoyed them could still do it. Sorry for the rant, not aimed at anyone in this thread, you didn't design it like that after all, but it just really annoys me. :)

Because a thread is posted in regularly it keeps popping up. If it is not, it gets further and further down the list. But all you need do is use the search function, find the thread you want and post in it regularly and voilà it is back in the running...

Nimos

Because a thread is posted in regularly it keeps popping up. If it is not, it gets further and further down the list. But all you need do is use the search function, find the thread you want and post in it regularly and voilà it is back in the running...
I understand how it works, i'm just saying that it is broken.

If there were only a few sub-forums it would be no issue, but there are so many and at least for me and how I use this forum or at least how I used to do it. Was to check what new thread there was in the list, sure I would miss a few, but at least I would see some of them, but in that case I would check the featured ones.
But now there can be 10-20 comments a minute in random threads, which means that the list is moving like crazy and a new thread might be gone from it before anyone have a chance to see it, instead, we have a 9-year-old thread filling the list.

I don't bother looking through 30-40 sub-threads trying to figure out what is new or a list of new posts where half the stuff might be equally old threads. I enjoy reading and sharing opinions, not spending time browsing through a mess of threads and posts.

Someone should go tag the first thread ever made so we can get that back up in the list as well, at least that would be interesting to see :D

Wu Wei

If there were only a few sub-forums it would be no issue, but there are so many and at least for me and how I use this forum or at least how I used to do it. Was to check what new thread there was in the list, sure I would miss a few, but at least I would see some of them, but in that case I would check the featured ones.
But now there can be 10-20 comments a minute in random threads, which means that the list is moving like crazy and a new thread might be gone from it before anyone have a chance to see it, instead, we have a 9-year-old thread filling the list.

I don't bother looking through 30-40 sub-threads trying to figure out what is new or a list of new posts where half the stuff might be equally old threads. I enjoy reading and sharing opinions, not spending time browsing through a mess of threads and posts.

Someone should go tag the first thread ever made so we can get that back up in the list as well, at least that would be interesting to see :D

THis is really not the thread to discuss this, want to get the attention of the folks in charge, make a thread of your own to highlight the issue.

Wu Wei

THis is really not the thread to discuss this, want to get the attention of the folks in charge, make a thread of your own to highlight the issue.