• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

who do you think would turn to God first?

which super hero listed do you think would turn to God first?

• Total voters

DeepShadow

White Crow
gracie said:
:laughs: well, i see your point. i think God and Batman would definately have something of an ego-clash. ok, but what if Batman followed a tradition w/o a personal God to butt heads with? i'm actually getting into this, ha!
Yean, Bruce Wayne basically pulled the "this is my town" when Superman showed up, but he was also very big into the mysticism side of martial arts, not only for training but for spiritual guidance, such as after Bane broke his spine.

In all seriousness, I think the first comic book hero to truly turn to God would be...
(drumroll please)
***Nephi!***
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

That's right, the Golden Plates Comic book! Check it out below!
http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13379

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Which ever X-Men member Nightcrawler converted. I haven't kept up with any comics in awhile, so the names are not thier in my head.
I think spiderman would.
I doubt the hulk would, since the hulk is all about the rage and anger. Actually, the Hulk is the big green guy that gets even bigger the more anger he gets. The guy that turns into the hulk might, but somethink like "Hulk not like pray! HULK SMASH!" Then the church is destroyed.