• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you think will prove or disprove gods?

Who will prove or disprove a deity?

• Scientist

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Philospher

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Theologian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
The truth is the truth -regardless of belief.

I am not implying that Abrahamic Faith's are true. Many believe differently, and cannot all be true.

I am saying that the God of Abraham is true -regardless of what even Abraham believed.

One example of the future being written beforehand is Nebuchadnezzar's dream.
It is a general outline of world-ruling kingdoms.

Other things written in the book of Daniel give more detail -and other books give even more detail.

The things are true -and God had them written -even though the writers did not fully understand what was written.

The beliefs of many will prevent them from considering the matter -or doing the necessary research, but it's purpose was not to cause all to understand at once.
It is proof that God declared the end from the beginning (not that he did all things, but brought about the desired and beneficial result in the end).

What I am saying is based on the belief that what is written there is true -and from God -but that does not mean it is not true -or not from God.

We can imagine what we will, but only one set of things actually are true and actually happened.
You can believe what you want, the Abrahimic beliefs contradict each other as well as the 3 books

RamaRaksha

*banned*
You can't disprove something that doesn't exist in the first place. Can you prove that Santa does not exist? or the Tooth Fairy? or Cinderella?

Harder to disprove something like the concept of God - esp the Sugar Daddy variety - the one who has nothing better to do than to wait for your death and then whisk you away to magic land and wait on you hand and foot. These are the greedy dreams of the weak and as long as we have the weak amongst us, we will have such Gods

Etritonakin

Show one prophecy that came from the bible that came true outside of the bible that came true literally.

I can give you such examples of past things, but you might say that I am applying them after the fact.

These are some things which are now happening/will happen.... (I should point out that I am for all people -not against any -this is simply what will be, but the end will be good for all. There is one thing which happens on a human level, and another which happens on a spiritual/immortal level.)

(I should also point out that I am for all people in such a way as to be for the best interest of my own country and its security!)

In Daniel, the "king of the south" actually refers to generally Islamic powers over time, and the king of the north to generally European powers over time -not necessarily one specific ruler, though specific rulers throughout history who have had that position.
Generally, the two opposing sides in the Crusades, etc....

The following describes the terrorist attacks, etc., in Europe -and the eventual response....

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

This describes the military successes of the modern nation of Israel (house of Judah, etc., in prophecy)....

Zec 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

....and this describes Jerusalem's central role in world tensions -and what will follow...

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Israel will soon be attacked by many nearby -and other powers will follow with their own agendas (Europe, Russia, China, etc....)...

Isa 29:2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.
Isa 29:3 And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.
Isa 29:5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Eze 38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
Eze 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them
Eze 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Last edited:

RamaRaksha

*banned*
I can give you such examples of past things, but you might say that I am applying them after the fact.

These are some things which are now happening/will happen.... (I should point out that I am for all people -not against any -this is simply what will be, but the end will be good for all. There is one thing which happens on a human level, and another which happens on a spiritual/immortal level.)

In Daniel, the "king of the south" actually refers to generally Islamic powers over time, and the king of the north to generally European powers over time -not necessarily one specific ruler, though specific rulers throughout history who have had that position.
Generally, the two opposing sides in the Crusades, etc....

The following describes the terrorist attacks, etc., in Europe -and the eventual response....

This describes the military successes of the modern nation of Israel (house of Judah, etc., in prophecy)....

Zec 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

....and this describes Jerusalem's central role in world tensions -and what will follow...

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Israel will soon be attacked by many nearby -and other powers will follow with their own agendas (Europe, Russia, China, etc....)...

Isa 29:2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.
Isa 29:3 And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.
Isa 29:5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Eze 38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
Eze 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them
Eze 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

The whole thing is sooo dumb - i am sorry but you are taking some old stuff written and applying today's events to them. If you were born 50 or 100 years ago you could do the same with events happening then. Egypt today is a basket case and the countries around there are killing each other because they have not modernized just like your old tales - still living with lots of hate and tribal ideas leads to lots of killing
Please stop with this magic man will save us stuff - there is no magic man, there is no Sugar Daddy God waiting to give you the good life. Please stop living in the past

Etritonakin

The whole thing is sooo dumb - i am sorry but you are taking some old stuff written and applying today's events to them. If you were born 50 or 100 years ago you could do the same with events happening then. Egypt today is a basket case and the countries around there are killing each other because they have not modernized just like your old tales - still living with lots of hate and tribal ideas leads to lots of killing
Please stop with this magic man will save us stuff - there is no magic man, there is no Sugar Daddy God waiting to give you the good life. Please stop living in the past

No. That is not what I am doing.

Modernization has not led to less killing -and killing has more than one category.

Until 2010, Egypt witnessed just over one homicide for every 100,000 people. This was even lower prior to 2005. However, after the January 25 revolution in 2011, this dramatically increased to 3.5 homicides per 100,000 people: an increase of more than 200 percent.

http://egyptianstreets.com/2014/04/11/murder-rate-in-egypt-spikes-since-revolution/

2005 US homicide rate was 5.6
2011 US homicide rate was 4.7

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
shall I do my cause and effect routine.....
I think it is MOST reasonable
Feel free to sing your old outdated thoroughly refuted cause and effect until it gets me to my god then it is thrown out like yesterdays garbage song and dance.

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
They do contradict each other. I acknowledged that.
If you religion contradicts with itself that's a bit sad. Also have you wondered why Jews don't believe Jesus was the messiah? That's because he failed to fulfill the most important prophecy of creating the Jewish land. Who made the Jewish state? (Zionists!)

Etritonakin

If you religion contradicts with itself that's a bit sad. Also have you wondered why Jews don't believe Jesus was the messiah? That's because he failed to fulfill the most important prophecy of creating the Jewish land. Who made the Jewish state? (Zionists!)

You are talking about a number of religions related somehow to Abraham.
That has to do with the beliefs of people -not the prophecy given by God.

The Messiah does not do all things at once, so it is understandable that some who wait to believe until after all things are fulfilled will not believe as they are being fulfilled over time.

Messiah was cut off after a certain amount of time specified. Believe it or not, it happened as written.

Shad

Veteran Member
No. That is not what I am doing.

Modernization has not led to less killing -and killing has more than one category.

Until 2010, Egypt witnessed just over one homicide for every 100,000 people. This was even lower prior to 2005. However, after the January 25 revolution in 2011, this dramatically increased to 3.5 homicides per 100,000 people: an increase of more than 200 percent.

http://egyptianstreets.com/2014/04/11/murder-rate-in-egypt-spikes-since-revolution/

2005 US homicide rate was 5.6
2011 US homicide rate was 4.7

Two words; Military dictatorship.

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
Its better to ignore, then insult. I have to keep him on ignore. I would delete that even if it could be correct just for the sake of peace.
I know, (I'm a theist; however if he is using a logic which not everyone agrees on it's just circular logic). What's worse is implying that everyone shares your beliefs if this is an interfaith forum.

Etritonakin

Now your just being an idiot.

Not at all. Some in Christ's days though he would fulfill all things then -and disbelieved because he did not. I understand that. Similar things are believed today.

Though the return of (primarily) the house of Judah to Jerusalem was prophesied (regardless of the plans of men -Zionist, etc.), it was prophesied to happen before certain things.

It actually necessarily preceded certain things, because the presence of Judah in the holy land is necessary for what is written.

Their return to the holy land -as well as increasing conflict -precedes Messiah's literal presence in prophecy, as his literal presence occurs when all of the world is gathered against the holy land -which is at that time inhabited by Judah.

Last edited: