• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White pride protests in Australia

Music

It looks like hate begets hate.

"Let's show these bearded goat-herders that we run this country, not them and if they don't like it, they can [SNIP]back to whatever [SNIP] they came from on the leaky boat they showed up on. Spread the word and come ready for a battle for our rights and our land... ...We grew there, they flew there! Australians unite!"

Yahoo!7 News

Wirey

Fartist
It looks like hate begets hate.

"Let's show these bearded goat-herders that we run this country, not them and if they don't like it, they can [SNIP]back to whatever [SNIP] they came from on the leaky boat they showed up on. Spread the word and come ready for a battle for our rights and our land... ...We grew there, they flew there! Australians unite!"

Yahoo!7 News

Who wrote this article? Actual sentences in the article:

Police prepared

Earlier in the day, police and Sydney's Islamic leaders amid fears of more violent protests.

Yahoo needs to hire some writers who speak English.

MissAlice

Biggots will be biggots no matter what the color or religion. This a good example of what I worry about when riots like the one in Australia happen. They bring out the drama kings and queens who add more fuel to the fire.

Wirey

Fartist
Just turn on some Jay-Z and get the white priders to dance. In two minutes, I guarantee they won't look so scary. They might look like startled epileptics trying to run an obstacle course in a strobe light factory, but scary, no.

goatus17

nothing wrong with it - because the fact stands that White man does infact rule the world.

This is because God made it so.

goatus17

it is surely a fact that the word is run by white people.

look at the main players in the world : USA, Western Europe, Western Russia, Australia etc..

this tells a story.

those of the second rank tend to be places like China, Japan which are fast catching up and the skin is only slightly paler.

this may sound racist, but is just the truth.

Wirey

Fartist

look at the main players in the world : USA, Western Europe, Western Russia, Australia etc..

this tells a story.

those of the second rank tend to be places like China, Japan which are fast catching up and the skin is only slightly paler.

This is spectacularly funny! You're aware the leader of the big boys is pretty off-white, right?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass

this tells a story.

I didn't deny the privilege of whites, but you didn't merely state a fact. You said it was fine and dandy to celebrate such injustice, because racism is divinely ordained.

And it would seem you actually believe that.

goatus17

a half black man in a white country.

The whites call the shots at the end of the day - and let's not forget that one of the main reasons for bourgeiosie Obama's success is merely due to his novelty value.

goatus17

I didn't deny the privilege of whites, but you didn't merely state a fact. You said it was fine and dandy to celebrate such injustice, because racism is divinely ordained.

And it would seem you actually believe that.

The Human chain is divined by evolution, God or whatever.

and it has the whites coming out on top - this could probably be worked out in a more scientific manner if one so desired but facts are facts.

The White man rules, this need not be racist though.

Wirey

Fartist
a half black man in a white country.

The whites call the shots at the end of the day - and let's not forget that one of the main reasons for bourgeiosie Obama's success is merely due to his novelty value.

:D

This is great! Tell me, oh all knowing race master, what happens next, now that you white boys aren't having kids, and the off-whites are?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
The Human chain is divined by evolution, God or whatever.

and it has the whites coming out on top - this could probably be worked out in a more scientific manner if one so desired but facts are facts.

Saying white man rules need not be racist. Saying God WANTS white men to rule is another matter.

And no, it could not "be worked out in a more scientific matter." They tried that with eugenics.... stupidity always did appeal to the bigoted, though.

Wirey

Fartist

I'm seriously tempted to get this on a tee shirt, with a caption above that says "Why The Internet Has To Go"

Goatus, my boy (and I mean boy in the cool white way, not as an insult aimed at some semi-literate back-woods inbred schmuck who's aware on some level that he has no value and tries to place himself above others based on a criterion they could never overcome, merely so he won't kill himself from a sense of shame and failure), you just made me feel all smart. Thanks.

goatus17

how exactly is saying 'White man rules', a racist statement?

it is simply a matter of fact, the same as if I were to tell you that 1+2 equals 3.

it appears that many here are affected by the current malaise of political correctness, championed by stooges such as Obama and co.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
how exactly is saying 'White man rules', a racist statement?

it is simply a matter of fact, the same as if I were to tell you that 1+2 equals 3.

it appears that many here are affected by the current malaise of political correctness, championed by stooges such as Obama and co.
You know what? If you can't be bothered to read my posts, don't waste your time (or mine) replying.

Trey of Diamonds

this tells a story.

To be more specific, the world is run by the remnants of the Roman Empire. The source is not racial but rather those who adopted the Roman methods of conquest were more successful. It's kind of ironic since most white supremacists don't consider the Italians to be white.