• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Old Testament Prophecy Fulfills Luke 24:46-47

2ndpillar

I saw the same thing about the weight of the missiles in research. That is what that scripture means. However, ALL nations in this war fall. Israel falls, the Muslim nations fall, the Christian nations fall and they all have their unburied dead in the streets because to touch them will kill a person because they are so highly radiated.

The "nations" will be "destroyed", but "Jacob"/Israel, will only be "chastened justly". (Jeremiah 30:11). Israeli building codes have required all citizens to have quick access to bomb shelters. Israel is not regarded as a "nation" (Gentile nations) which comes against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14).

Dogknox20

Because the scripture does not state where it is written and you want to assume it is written in the Tanakh. I agree it is not written in the Tanakh because Jesus had not been born at that time. However Jews expect a Christ and Jesus is the only Christ Israel is given yet he is rejected by Israel. It was not until after the Hebrews refused to listen to the warnings given them by the prophets that Jesus had to be created in an attempt to lead the Hebrews into the true religion that did not sacrifice innocent children on a burning pile of wood. No religion that sacrificed humans or animals to please a God is the true religion of God no matter how many people believe God desires blood sacrifice, He does not and never did. The Tanakh is a book believed by the lost because they do not know God yet claim they do. Again, human and animal sacrifice is not and never was acceptable to God.

Triumph How true are these words of yours.... No religion that sacrificed humans or animals to please a God is the true religion of God no matter how many people believe God desires blood sacrifice, He does not and never did.

The JW's sacrifice their Children in God' name by refusing lifegiving "Blood Transfusion"!

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Triumph How true are these words of yours.... No religion that sacrificed humans or animals to please a God is the true religion of God no matter how many people believe God desires blood sacrifice, He does not and never did.

The JW's sacrifice their Children in God' name by refusing lifegiving "Blood Transfusion"!

The JW's try to be good people with their beliefs but like Catholics they accept the 2nd false Apostle Paul as chosen by Jesus when he absolutely is not. People do not listen to Jesus, do not hear his words that he desires mercy, not to be sacrificed. God never accepted any blood sacrifices, No witness testified that Jesus selected Paul so Paul lied when he said he had witnesses. I listen to Jesus that proclaims a man must have a testament from a witness or what a person says is not true, not proven as truth. Then Paul proceeds to tear down every doctrine that Jesus established with the true Apostles.

Jesus commands people to forsake belief in blood sacrifices and believe in water baptism for sin removal. No person that believes Jesus should die on a cross are the disciples of Jesus. There is no love in a person that wants an innocent friend killed for crimes he did not commit so they personally can receive an expected reward for agreeing to the merciless murder.

To forsake" blood" means to forsake the belief that blood sacrifice, the death of an innocent life, removes sin and to forsake the idea that God approves of a "royal" bloodline because God never did. It has nothing to do with a medical blood transfusion. JW's are completely wrong in their beliefs about that.

Everyone is responsible for their own sins and must ask God to forgive them. Jesus does not ask God to change His judgement because the Judgement of God is always correct. Jesus is not a mediator as the false Apostle claims. The death of Jesus did nothing but slow down Jews from continuing to slaughter the disciples of Jesus to destroy his religion.
Saul the Pharisee was sent to be Paul the self proclaimed Apostle to destroy the doctrine Jesus taught and Pharisee Paul, that sly fox, did exactly that catching people with guile which means lies and deceit to get them to enter his inferior church and agree Jesus should die for sins he did not commit. Judas lost his Apostleship for his part in the death of Jesus but Paul is so sly he tricks people into believing Jesus selected a man that wants him dead to teach the words of God that command not to kill innocent people.
It is injustice to kill an innocent life so a guilty of crimes person can say they are innocent of any crime.
Jesus tells you this..... the works of Abraham seek to kill innocent people that reject Abraham, to exalt Abrahams lies are truth.
The works of Abraham are to kill people that will not follow Abraham and Jesus refuses to follow Abraham because Abraham lies when he claims he spoke with God.
40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God.
Jesus does not want to be killed because God does not want Jesus killed. God wants those heathen blood sacrificers to stop their merciless beliefs and stop killing people that will jot join their child killing religion.

Last edited:

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
The "nations" will be "destroyed", but "Jacob"/Israel, will only be "chastened justly". (Jeremiah 30:11). Israeli building codes have required all citizens to have quick access to bomb shelters. Israel is not regarded as a "nation" (Gentile nations) which comes against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14).
The nuclear missiles will make entire cities and military areas disappear. But it is not the missiles that destroys Israel. It is the massive tectonic plate movement of the East African Rift that is affected by the power of the nukes shaking the ground with massive concussion that splits Israel apart. This earthquake will take down buildings far from the chasm in Israel it creates. It will be the worst Earthquake experienced in the world, a pangean type of land shift, and nations around Israel will experience the structural damage it creates.. The west part of Jordan will fall in the sea according to scripture because of the land shift. Mountains will fall. But the true terror is along that African Rift plate are super volcanos that will erupt making the sky as black as sackcloth and no one on Earth can do anything about it as that smoke will travel in the jet stream.
Radiation will travel the globe and is that first death. The smoke of super volcanoes, the 2nd and final death destroys the world because it causes Nuclear Winter. The oceans freeze so the islands "flee" they are no longer islands because if a person was alive ( they will not be) they could walk on the ice to every place that had been an island. Planet Earth becomes a ball of ice with no life on it.
We are told about this Nuclear Winter in Job and Peter references this tragic event.
2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
The "fire is the eruption of super volcanoes that would not have erupted if the judgement of men against each other as "ungodly" had never happened. WAR with thermonuclear weapons causes the super volcano event. God has nothing to do with it because the Word of God taught by Jesus to never have this war start is love your enemy as much as you love yourself. Everyone has the God given right to Life and Liberty.
JOB 21:30
That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath." This wrath is the wrath of men against each other in nuclear world war
The Son of man is the expected military Christ is supposed to completely destroy the enemy and he uses thermonuclear weapons to do it.
Job 25:6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the SON of MAN, which IS a worm?." The worm in the gourd that hangs above Jonah as he is imprisoned after war is Radiation that destroys the ecology of the Earth. Man has to hide underground and can do nothing to stop the increasing radiation above him.

Job 38:22
Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?"
COLD is what stops nuclear meltdown. Nuclear Winter caused by war stops battle and war. After the ice melts far into the future all nuclear power plants on Earth are in meltdown releasing Radiation over the Earth forever. God gave man an Eden/Earth full of life and man turns it into Hell where there is no life.
Job 38:29
Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?"
Man is the cause, as he gendered the birth of Nuclear Winter that ends WW3 causing the End of Days for all life on Earth.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
The question
First understand Abraham claims and had it written that he has an unconditional covenant with God to land and a son that will be the future Christ= Messiah.
That is a son of man, Christ that will be a military leader. Israel will be attacked on an airforce base as shown by the prophet Daniel and that "christ" military leader will be killed in the nuclear blast. In 3 days that title of savior=Messiah=Christ will be given to another military commander and he will be raised up by man to the position of control over the military not raised up by God that commands not to kill but by the government that requires him to kill. The Christ spoken of is the Christ written about in Abraham's covenant.
I give up. You apparently dont' know how to answer a question. Oh, you reply. But your replies do not address the question. I won't respond to you further. Go ahead and have the last word if you wish.

IndigoChild5559

The "messiah", the anointed, is with respect to the king/prince to come, My servant David, who will shepherd the scattered flock, after the LORD destroys the "fat" "shepherds", who do not heal or feed the sheep (Ezekiel 34:1-4 & 16-23). According to Hosea 3:5, Israel will "come trembling to the "LORD", and "David their king" in the "last days". As for when Ephraim/Israel will be "healed" (Hosea 7:1), read Hosea 7-14, when they "return to the LORD" (Hosea 14) as explained in Hosea 3:5, which will be in the "last days".
Still waiting for you to provide a verse from the Tanakh that indicates the Messiah will rise from the dead in three days.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I give up. You apparently dont' know how to answer a question. Oh, you reply. But your replies do not address the question. I won't respond to you further. Go ahead and have the last word if you wish.
Learn to love. God never selected only 1 race of people as acceptable. God created all races and did not force them to be human sacrificing slaves of Abraham.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
What you want is understanding of symbolism in your book and your conclusion evades any possibility of understanding the path to salvation. Woe to your book's scribes.
Luke 11:47
Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
Ezekiel 24:9
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the bloody city! I will even make the pile for fire great.
Isaiah 29:1
Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.' Woe to people that sacrifice humans teaching people to believe in it thus let them make sacrifices that will bring them Woe. Woe to their scribes that teach lies as truth!

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Be in service to God that proclaims all people are equal so there is no chosen "race". Blood sacrifice is unacceptable and religious cults that believe in Satanic Human Sacrifices to a God are rejected by God. All human sacrifices to a God are satanic. People that agree to a human sacrifice to please their God, die in their sins without salvation.

2ndpillar

Still waiting for you to provide a verse from the Tanakh that indicates the Messiah will rise from the dead in three days.

Still waiting for any biblical quote saying the "Messiah will rise from the dead in three days". The biblical quote is "after two days" (Hosea 6:2), at which time Daniel 7:13-14 will come into affect, whereas the son of man will be given "dominion".

IndigoChild5559

Still waiting for any biblical quote saying the "Messiah will rise from the dead in three days". The biblical quote is "after two days" (Hosea 6:2), at which time Daniel 7:13-14 will come into affect, whereas the son of man will be given "dominion".
Sorry, but Hosea 6:2 doesn't refer to the messiah at all. The "us" in this verse refers to Israel.

Again, I'm still waiting for a verse that says THE MESSIAH will rise from the dead on the third day. Hint--it doesn't exist.

2ndpillar

Sorry, but Hosea 6:2 doesn't refer to the messiah at all. The "us" in this verse refers to Israel.

Again, I'm still waiting for a verse that says THE MESSIAH will rise from the dead on the third day. Hint--it doesn't exist.

Hosea 6:2 refers to the combined Judah and Ephraim, of which they remain apart to this day (Ezekiel 36 & 37), and the "after two days" refers to after "they acknowledge their guilt" (Hosea 5:15). This refers to Hosea 3:5, when "Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king". Ephraim and Judah have not been combined, and apart from Bibi declaring he is coming back, and his supporters calling him a king, the state of Israel, which is basically Judah, has not been sanctified, cleaned of their "filthiness" and given a new heart and spirit (Ezekiel 36 & 37), nor does the king rule from Jerusalem over the nations (Zechariah 14:16). Yeshua was referring to Hosea 6:2 when referring to the returning of the son of man (Matthew 16:21) on the third day, whereas it will be the fulfilling of Daniel 7:13, the timing of when the son of man will return and set up with an "everlasting dominion". That hasn't happened as of yet, but we are in the 3rd day. It was Israel who sacrificed their children to Baal, and was a daughter of Babylon. It is the Christians of today who sacrifice the unborn to their god of Mammon, who are also daughters of Babylon. Jacob is looking at being "chastised", and the nations/Gentiles are looking at being destroyed (Jeremiah 30:10-11). The "Christians" follow their false prophet Paul, and the Jews follow their "fat" "shepherds" who do not feed nor heal the sheep" (Ezekiel 34), and who will eventually be "destroyed" (Ez 34:16). At that time they will be given one shepherd, "My servant David"(Ez 34:23-24).

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
The "messiah", the anointed, is with respect to the king/prince to come, My servant David, who will shepherd the scattered flock, after the LORD destroys the "fat" "shepherds", who do not heal or feed the sheep (Ezekiel 34:1-4 & 16-23). According to Hosea 3:5, Israel will "come trembling to the "LORD", and "David their king" in the "last days". As for when Ephraim/Israel will be "healed" (Hosea 7:1), read Hosea 7-14, when they "return to the LORD" (Hosea 14) as explained in Hosea 3:5, which will be in the "last days".
David? Remember his absolute refusal to be a righteous man? He prayed in pretense. He murdered more people than necessary to impress people with his killing ability. He satanically mutilated the dead as trophies. He threatened the life of his King showing no respect of love of his ruler. He coveted the wife of a married man and took her in adultery. He arranged for the death of that man that faithfully served him. He deceived his people over her out of wedlock pregnancy. He had a prior wife he was unfaithful to and treated her as nothing. He befriended the son of Saul in David's plot to get rid of Saul to attain his throne. The son loved David more than his own father and Saul knew it. They argued over it so violently that Saul attempted to spear his son to death calling him the son of an immoral woman. Those 2 men, father & son hated each other. David left the area of Sauls domain and went to live with the Philistines befriending them and they accepted David in hopes of having an ally so insure future peace. David arranged for them to fight Saul and his sons assuring Saul's people would know David was going to be nowhere near the battlefield, so when Saul and his sons die in battle, David can rise as the innocent protector of the remainder of Saul's army and people. Then to make himself appear that he had nothing to do with the Philistine attack, David took an army to slay the Philistines he had made to think were his friends. Hebrew/Jews would never allow David to be their king if David was the one that killed Saul but by murder, deceit and sly guile David attained his throne. Then David had his scribes write that Saul and Jonathan never fought and loved each other deeply implying Saul never had an issue with David at all and David was loved by the royal family including Saul when David was not. Saul hated David and hated his son Jonathan for siding with the murderer David against him. David did as many immoral acts as David desired because David loved dancing naked in front of virgins flaunting his refusal to be a moral man in front of his people. Later David killed his own son. David had scribes write he is beloved by God just like David had scribes write that Saul and Jonathan loved each other thus accepting David in the royal household. Lies from a liar. Jesus said woe to scribes.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Hosea 6:2 refers to the combined Judah and Ephraim, of which they remain apart to this day (Ezekiel 36 & 37), and the "after two days" refers to after "they acknowledge their guilt" (Hosea 5:15). This refers to Hosea 3:5, when "Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king". Ephraim and Judah have not been combined, and apart from Bibi declaring he is coming back, and his supporters calling him a king, the state of Israel, which is basically Judah, has not been sanctified, cleaned of their "filthiness" and given a new heart and spirit (Ezekiel 36 & 37), nor does the king rule from Jerusalem over the nations (Zechariah 14:16). Yeshua was referring to Hosea 6:2 when referring to the returning of the son of man (Matthew 16:21) on the third day, whereas it will be the fulfilling of Daniel 7:13, the timing of when the son of man will return and set up with an "everlasting dominion". That hasn't happened as of yet, but we are in the 3rd day. It was Israel who sacrificed their children to Baal, and was a daughter of Babylon. It is the Christians of today who sacrifice the unborn to their god of Mammon, who are also daughters of Babylon. Jacob is looking at being "chastised", and the nations/Gentiles are looking at being destroyed (Jeremiah 30:10-11). The "Christians" follow their false prophet Paul, and the Jews follow their "fat" "shepherds" who do not feed nor heal the sheep" (Ezekiel 34), and who will eventually be "destroyed" (Ez 34:16). At that time they will be given one shepherd, "My servant David"(Ez 34:23-24).
Oh Good HEAVENS. I can't believe you are still arguing. Dude, you lost. You didn't provide a text from the Tanakh that states THE MESSIAH will rise from the dead on the third day.

But since you cannot seem to accept it, I'll just let the conversation die. You can have the last word if you want.

2ndpillar

Oh Good HEAVENS. I can't believe you are still arguing. Dude, you lost. You didn't provide a text from the Tanakh that states THE MESSIAH will rise from the dead on the third day.

But since you cannot seem to accept it, I'll just let the conversation die. You can have the last word if you want.

It is the son of man who will come on the scene after 2 days, 2000 years, (Joel 3:2) & (Daniel 7:13-14) and take dominion. He, "My servant David", will be king over both Judah and Ephraim (Israel) (Ezekiel 37). At that time Israel will be healed after they "acknowledge their guilt". (Hosea 5 & 6). It is you who say the "MESSIAH will rise from the dead on the third day", and it is the Tanakh which says Judah and Ephraim will "seek me" in their affliction, Jacob's troubles (Jeremiah 30:7-11), "in that day", which is the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), when there will be those in Jerusalem and on Mount Zion who will escape. At that time, the "anointed"/messiah/king, the son of man, will come back and be king over the combined Ephraim and Judah, and preside over the nations from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:16). That someone doesn't understand that, does not reflect well on anyone who claims to know the Tanakh.

2ndpillar

Jesus said woe to scribes.

I think Yeshua's message was pointedly to the hypocritical (leaven) Pharisees such as Paul. As for the "scribes", they made the law into a lie with regard to Jeremiah 8:7, and as for scribes, those who could read and write, the most prolific seems to be Paul, who simply nailed the law onto a symbol of a pagan cross.