• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Old Testament Prophecy Fulfills Luke 24:46-47

2ndpillar

So in answer you wrote an entire paragraph, absolutely NONE of which identifies any passage of the Tanakh (OT) that states the messiah will rise from the dead in three days. Hm. Okay.

According to Hosea 5 & 6, it will be Judah and Ephraim, who will "acknowledge their guilt" and be "revived" after 2 days (2000 years), on the 3rd day. At that time, Judah and Ephraim will be reunited and be ruled by "My servant David" (Ezekiel 37:21-24) on the land given to Jacob.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Apparently, Judah, the Jews, along with Ephraim, the lost 10 tribes, will recognize their error after 2000 years, 2 days (Hosea 6:2), and be healed. Israel/Ephraim will also be washed clean (baptized) after they are "gathered" out from the nations (Ezekiel 36:22-26), and be given a new heart and spirit. The day of the "adulteress", the Gentile church, who was bought for the equivalent price of 30 shekels of silver, is limited to "many days" (Hosea 3), whereupon, Israel will return to the "LORD their God" and "David their king".. As for the nations/Gentiles, they have the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32) to look forward too, whereas they will be judged at the valley of judgment (Har-Magedon) (Joel 3:2 & Revelation 16:16i) following the restoration of Judah and Jerusalem (Joel 3:1), which occurred in 1948. The "LORD" will be the one to "fight" and strike the nations with a plague (Zechariah 14:3 & 12), and create a great earthquake (Zech 14:4 & Revelation 16:18). As far as Judah, the Jews, they "will also fight at Jerusalem" (Zechariah 14:14), and the gold and silver of the nations will be gathered to Jerusalem. As for the survivors among the nations/Gentiles, they will confess that they have inherited nothing but false hood from their fathers (Jeremiah 16:19).
I am glad you study this .
The Jews recognize their error when they are attacked by a nuclear missile. The Lord in Hosea is their military commander not any God.
After 2 days of being attacked and suffering the results of it, the military organizes an assault that takes 3 days to raise up another main military leader because a military base has been hit. They need to gather all data needed, information shared with other countries and resources needed so they will be healed from more bloody attacks. The entire country raises up to face their enemy and look to their military commander to save them.. Missiles will rain down on the enemy. "I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth." Have you seen the "light" that goes forth when missiles are fired?
Israel will never become Christian, they will not be baptized because as scripture states, they are a stubborn people.
Psalms 78:8
And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God."
The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle. 10They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;"
Jesus said Jacobs well has no salvation in it. Water is sometimes used as a symbol of people as Jesus used it in his lesson about people that believe in Jacob's religion are not going to find salvation. Peace is achieved by being peaceful. The God that the Jews worship is a man made God of war led by their Lord of Hosts= Military commander that creates dead men. Hosea 3:1
Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine." Again, Lord is the military commander that looks to other countries for assistance. The adulteress is not the Gentile church. The adulteress is a nuclear missile that is made from nuclear waste that all the kings of the world desire to own and use. Israel wants nations armed with nukes to help them.
They do look to Gentile nations that have freedom of religion and they do not help to serve any Lord God of Israel but to help the people=symbolic wine themselves and they face as Jesus said, the bloody winepress of battle.

2ndpillar

I am glad you study this .
The Jews recognize their error when they are attacked by a nuclear missile. The Lord in Hosea is their military commander not any God.
After 2 days of being attacked and suffering the results of it, the military organizes an assault that takes 3 days to raise up another main military leader because a military base has been hit. They need to gather all data needed, information shared with other countries and resources needed so they will be healed from more bloody attacks. The entire country raises up to face their enemy and look to their military commander to save them.. Missiles will rain down on the enemy. "I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth." Have you seen the "light" that goes forth when missiles are fired?
Israel will never become Christian, they will not be baptized because as scripture states, they are a stubborn people.
Psalms 78:8
And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God."
The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle. 10They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;"
Jesus said Jacobs well has no salvation in it. Water is sometimes used as a symbol of people as Jesus used it in his lesson about people that believe in Jacob's religion are not going to find salvation. Peace is achieved by being peaceful. The God that the Jews worship is a man made God of war led by their Lord of Hosts= Military commander that creates dead men. Hosea 3:1
Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine." Again, Lord is the military commander that looks to other countries for assistance. The adulteress is not the Gentile church. The adulteress is a nuclear missile that is made from nuclear waste that all the kings of the world desire to own and use. Israel wants nations armed with nukes to help them.
They do look to Gentile nations that have freedom of religion and they do not help to serve any Lord God of Israel but to help the people=symbolic wine themselves and they face as Jesus said, the bloody winepress of battle.

I kind of think that it is the nations/Gentiles which have the "one hundred pound hailstones" fall on them (Rev 16:21). The 100 pounds being the weight of individual war heads of multi head nuclear rockets. It is the cities of the nations which shall "fall" (Rev 16:18). It is the "nations"/Gentiles who I will "destroyed" (Jeremiah 30:11). It is the nations which will have their skin fall off as they stand on their feet (Zechariah 14:12). Israel will be forgiven (Ezekiel 37:23), but judgment will reign on the nations (Joel 3).

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Because the scripture does not state where it is written and you want to assume it is written in the Tanakh.
My assumption is that it means it is written in the sacred texts that were recognized by Jesus, which is the torah and the prophets.

IndigoChild5559

According to Hosea 5 & 6, it will be Judah and Ephraim, who will "acknowledge their guilt" and be "revived" after 2 days (2000 years), on the 3rd day. At that time, Judah and Ephraim will be reunited and be ruled by "My servant David" (Ezekiel 37:21-24) on the land given to Jacob.
What relationship does this have to do with a non-existence reference in teh Tanakh saying that the MESSIAH will rise from the dead after three days?

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Apparently, Judah, the Jews, along with Ephraim, the lost 10 tribes, will recognize their error after 2000 years, 2 days (Hosea 6:2), and be healed. Israel/Ephraim will also be washed clean (baptized) after they are "gathered" out from the nations (Ezekiel 36:22-26), and be given a new heart and spirit. The day of the "adulteress", the Gentile church, who was bought for the equivalent price of 30 shekels of silver, is limited to "many days" (Hosea 3), whereupon, Israel will return to the "LORD their God" and "David their king".. As for the nations/Gentiles, they have the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32) to look forward too, whereas they will be judged at the valley of judgment (Har-Magedon) (Joel 3:2 & Revelation 16:16i) following the restoration of Judah and Jerusalem (Joel 3:1), which occurred in 1948. The "LORD" will be the one to "fight" and strike the nations with a plague (Zechariah 14:3 & 12), and create a great earthquake (Zech 14:4 & Revelation 16:18). As far as Judah, the Jews, they "will also fight at Jerusalem" (Zechariah 14:14), and the gold and silver of the nations will be gathered to Jerusalem. As for the survivors among the nations/Gentiles, they will confess that they have inherited nothing but false hood from their fathers (Jeremiah 16:19).
Zechariah 14 is an amazing chapter. Nations are gathered together because this is a world war. What it explains in verse 4 is that earthquake that divides the land is caused by the massive concussion of nukes against the East African Rift that already is under massive pressure. It causes a tectonic land shift and that earthquake will be one of the worst in Earth history. A released methane cloud is not dark like smoke so if in it during the day it does not make the atmosphere look dark but the air/sky is not clear either. So that may be what happens with the opened chasm releasing methane. " And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:" It also could be the result of fine particles that go airborne from nuke blasts filtering down.
Ephrim might not fight even though they intended to because the area is destroyed and full of fallout and methane, not a survivable situation.
International aid will be needed for the surrounding area of Jerusalem. The city itself according to Jesus will have no stone standing. At this point in war all nations regardless if they are Christian, Muslim or any other religion will see there is no divine intervention for any nation to prevail. Everything fought to gain is destroyed and even what they did have is lost to them. King radiation assures that happens. Man created a weapon that can and does take control of the land away from man. Pregnant women will especially mourn because radiation fallout will cause child to be born with birth defects and young children cannot tolerate the amount of radiation an adult can so they suffer the effects sooner. One thing that happens with high radiation doses is teeth and hair fall out.
Jesus warns if near an area of attack to run for the mountains to hide and that is because if one can find a cave the radiation does not penetrate rock or dirt.
Do not go back inside if in an area of high exposure like a rooftop because the family inside would have had some amount of protection but touching a highly radiated person can kill a person that did not have high exposure. If away from home do not return home for your belongings, everything in a fallout area is worthless and can kill to hold it.
This is what Jesus explains about the Son of Man, son of Abraham's military assault, it will be with nukes. One leader to organize world war will rise to power during this war. Verse 11 shows there will be no more destruction because there is nothing left to destroy but the Holy Land/Jerusalem will still reside in the hearts of religious people around the world and people will fight because of what happened. Verse 12 explains what happens when a person is covered in high levels of radiation near the blast point. Verse 15 shows even the animals will die because of the plague of radiation.
Verse 16 to 21 changes time frame because what has happened will be foreseen by nations as they prepare for expected destruction of world war expanding their armament and strengthening their military in hopes of escaping destruction. Worshiping the King, Lord of Hosts= leader of their military is paying for the countries military willing to offer their family members of fighting age as a sacrifice in battle in hopes of winning war. They pray for the best weapons, best fighters, best intel and they pray their enemy will die.
Nations gather together for war "games" to work out how battle should occur.
Apostle Peter called his own body a tabernacle, the feast of the tabernacles means bloody battle where flesh is consumed.

Last edited:

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Je
My assumption is that it means it is written in the sacred texts that were recognized by Jesus, which is the torah and the prophets.
Jesus has the word of God and knowledge of the future within him and will guide by spirit the people that write the Bible. As God guides Jesus. Areas of the Bible are "sealed" meaning sept apart for a later date when technology is advanced enough for people to understand the symbolism spoken of in scripture.
Information needed for salvation is presented for all generations to see but the final war can not be understood, unsealed, except by the people that are the generation in which the war is fought.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
What relationship does this have to do with a non-existence reference in teh Tanakh saying that the MESSIAH will rise from the dead after three days?
Messiah is a title. Once the military commander that did lead his nation is killed in an unexpected attack, another military man is selected but it takes 3 days to organize the title transfer probably because war once started is not stopping so there is chaos ensuing and the new military commander becomes the expected to keep the people alive, Messiah.
Jesus refused to be a military commander made it clear he is not secular and wants no government on his shoulders as a king. The son of God will watch the war with the 12 Apostles that are judging the12 tribes of Israel but Jesus does no fighting in it. He returns in a rescue position only to collect his disciples that have their names written in the water baptism book of life and those that are still alive, not needing resurrection will never know what it feels like to die.

2ndpillar

Je
Jesus has the word of God and knowledge of the future within him and will guide by spirit the people that write the Bible. As God guides Jesus. Areas of the Bible are "sealed" meaning sept apart for a later date when technology is advanced enough for people to understand the symbolism spoken of in scripture.
Information needed for salvation is presented for all generations to see but the final war can not be understood, unsealed, except by the people that are the generation in which the war is fought.

No cigar for you. Daniel 12:10, says the ones who understand are those with insight, and the ones who cannot understand, are the "wicked", which are the lawless, those "who commit lawlessness" (Matthew 13:39-42), the tares, those who follow the message of the "devil"/"enemy, which is mixed with the message of the son of man, of which both messages can be found in the NT.

2ndpillar

Your going to have to be more specific. The NT message I am referring to is a reference to on the 3rd day, with respect to the son of man, not after 3 days.(Matthew 17:23). This corresponds to Hosea 6:2, that after 2 days, on the 3rd day, in which Israel will be healed. The other message is after 3 days and 3 nights, which refers to the miracle of Jonah, which would be the sign given.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I kind of think that it is the nations/Gentiles which have the "one hundred pound hailstones" fall on them (Rev 16:21). The 100 pounds being the weight of individual war heads of multi head nuclear rockets. It is the cities of the nations which shall "fall" (Rev 16:18). It is the "nations"/Gentiles who I will "destroyed" (Jeremiah 30:11). It is the nations which will have their skin fall off as they stand on their feet (Zechariah 14:12). Israel will be forgiven (Ezekiel 37:23), but judgment will reign on the nations (Joel 3).
I saw the same thing about the weight of the missiles in research. That is what that scripture means. However, ALL nations in this war fall. Israel falls, the Muslim nations fall, the Christian nations fall and they all have their unburied dead in the streets because to touch them will kill a person because they are so highly radiated.
The 2 witnesses are opposing sides of war, both with grievances proclaimed and shared with governments for years around the globe and both considering themselves righteous and their opposition the tare to be reaped because none are willing to love their enemy as the Christ told them to do.
The war has no winners. But a cease fire will be proclaimed as all nations realize the complete futility of continuing to fight. The loss of life at this point is massive. But radiation is not stopped, cannot be stopped because nations will lack the people that know how to stop it and roads and resources needed will have been destroyed,. Nuclear power plants in meltdown remain in total meltdown until the End of Days for the specie Homo Sapiens. Humans go extinct on this planet. People will continue to die in huge numbers because of disease, famine, fires from battle and fallout, after the international
cease fire when Peace is vomited on to land, until the bottomless pit= death is filled because there will be nothing alive on Earth to die. There is coming an End of the life we enjoy and it is a total End. Earth does not recover from Thermonuclear World War. Life on Earth passes away the air we breath is changed by radiation and when plants die it passes away until Earth has as much life on it as Mars. Life on Earth is completely destroyed by the father of the lie he is chosen by God, the murdering tyrant that refused to obey God but had his scribes write that he did, Abraham. That is why Jesus, a man that wanted all life saved, called Abraham the "Devil". Abraham does not care his sons are going to die. He did not care about their lives when he was alive, wanting one son burned alive and the other son disowned thrown into the desert wilderness. Abraham certainly does not care about the life of anyone today as Abraham is dead, imprisoned in his eternal grave.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Je
Jesus was an ordinary man, who had ordinary knowledge. He was referring to that which was canon in his day, meaning the Torah, the prophets, and the psalms. Look there for your non-existant verse or go away.

IndigoChild5559

Messiah is a title. Once the military commander that did lead his nation is killed in an unexpected attack, another military man is selected but it takes 3 days to organize the title transfer probably because war once started is not stopping so there is chaos ensuing and the new military commander becomes the expected to keep the people alive, Messiah.
Jesus refused to be a military commander made it clear he is not secular and wants no government on his shoulders as a king. The son of God will watch the war with the 12 Apostles that are judging the12 tribes of Israel but Jesus does no fighting in it. He returns in a rescue position only to collect his disciples that have their names written in the water baptism book of life and those that are still alive, not needing resurrection will never know what it feels like to die.
AGain, you are deviating from the question at hand.

IndigoChild5559

Your going to have to be more specific. The NT message I am referring to is a reference to on the 3rd day, with respect to the son of man, not after 3 days.(Matthew 17:23). This corresponds to Hosea 6:2, that after 2 days, on the 3rd day, in which Israel will be healed. The other message is after 3 days and 3 nights, which refers to the miracle of Jonah, which would be the sign given.
Israel being healed has nothing to do with the messiah.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Jesus was an ordinary man, who had ordinary knowledge. He was referring to that which was canon in his day, meaning the Torah, the prophets, and the psalms. Look there for your non-existant verse or go away.
Obviously you do not understand the new testament and are deceived by Abraham into believing the first humans on Earth were Hebrew/ Jews. Trace back the linage to Adam is approx. 6,000 years. The cave paintings in Lascaux France are older than that and so are the buildings at Gobekli Tepe, dated to the Pre-Pottery Neolithic, between c. 9500 and 8000 BC.
Ancient human artifacts found in Northwestern Idaho have been dated to as far back as 16,500 years ago, making them the oldest radiocarbon dated evidence of humans in North America, according to research published in the journal Science.

IndigoChild5559

Obviously you do not understand the new testament and are deceived by Abraham into believing the first humans on Earth were Hebrew/ Jews. Trace back the linage to Adam is approx. 6,000 years. The cave paintings in Lascaux France are older than that and so are the buildings at Gobekli Tepe, dated to the Pre-Pottery Neolithic, between c. 9500 and 8000 BC.
Ancient human artifacts found in Northwestern Idaho have been dated to as far back as 16,500 years ago, making them the oldest radiocarbon dated evidence of humans in North America, according to research published in the journal Science.
I have studied the New Testament. It does not impress me, largely because it seeks to replace the revelation of the Torah (obedience) with a new fangle theory (belief).

Scholars generally say that the first 11 chapters of Genesis are mythological. Anyone who uses genesis is basing their theory of human origins and date of the earth on a figurative genre, rather than on scientific evidence. Homo Sapiens Sapiens have been around for 200,000 years, some say longer.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
The question
First understand Abraham claims and had it written that he has an unconditional covenant with God to land and a son that will be the future Christ= Messiah.
That is a son of man, Christ that will be a military leader. Israel will be attacked on an airforce base as shown by the prophet Daniel and that "christ" military leader will be killed in the nuclear blast. In 3 days that title of savior=Messiah=Christ will be given to another military commander and he will be raised up by man to the position of control over the military not raised up by God that commands not to kill but by the government that requires him to kill. The Christ spoken of is the Christ written about in Abraham's covenant.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I have studied the New Testament. It does not impress me, largely because it seeks to replace the revelation of the Torah (obedience) with a new fangle theory (belief).

Scholars generally say that the first 11 chapters of Genesis are mythological. Anyone who uses genesis is basing their theory of human origins and date of the earth on a figurative genre, rather than on scientific evidence. Homo Sapiens Sapiens have been around for 200,000 years, some say longer.
Adam and Eve are Jewish fiction but belief in that Jewish fiction is going to create a very real thermonuclear world war, an Apocalypse of destruction unlike man has ever experienced and that is a focus of the New Testament. Supporters of Abraham live today believing they will have a future as they want it to be but that is not what happens.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Your icon is a candlestick which in reality is a fighter jet with 3 missiles, "coals of fire" beneath both wings. Those candlesticks are very expensive costing a lot of gold.
"The seven lamps of fire burning before the throne" are the 7 nuclear empowered nations that fight in nuclear WW3.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Israel being healed has nothing to do with the messiah.

The "messiah", the anointed, is with respect to the king/prince to come, My servant David, who will shepherd the scattered flock, after the LORD destroys the "fat" "shepherds", who do not heal or feed the sheep (Ezekiel 34:1-4 & 16-23). According to Hosea 3:5, Israel will "come trembling to the "LORD", and "David their king" in the "last days". As for when Ephraim/Israel will be "healed" (Hosea 7:1), read Hosea 7-14, when they "return to the LORD" (Hosea 14) as explained in Hosea 3:5, which will be in the "last days".