• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which enenmy of the Christian Church are you?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I'm a Philosopher/Scientist.

philo-science.jpg

anders

I'm a Nothing!
couldn't-care-less
and couldn't copy.

Not being a native speaker of the language of very young USAmericans, I may have misunderstood most of the questions, but the result is not too far from my views: among other things I "don't dedicate a whole lot of thought to the meaning of life".

einstein's general theory of relativity didn't hold true for the micro world. and his energy equals mass times the square of the speed of light doesn't hold true for the macro world as nothing can be accelerated faster than light as it becomes that. just look at the son. i do like einseins hair do. i don't or seldom comb my hair either as it is a waist of time. i just put a hat on. i wish i were bald like my uncles and grandfathers. no i answered well on the quiz and i know u define good to be evil. i do have some indian in me, but i'm not red unless i'm sunning while at work outside in the yard, cemetary or garden or just playing with my kids(extended) i was curious as to how i would be rated by the quiz. u should reverse your philosophy of religion and head for heaven which is like one huge orgasm instead of hell which is infinite pain as even satan hungers for love which only non-exists in the torture of hell. go to heaven, it's much more fun and enjoyabe as all pleasures are increased there and just the opposite in hell. u may be experiencing pleasure on earth as that is the heaven on earth. the pain is the hell on earth. indifference, complacency and lethargism hurt God mor than hating him. so at least ure better off than an indifferent soul. good luck and God bless.

anders

jonjohnrob11,

A discussion on physics doesn't really belong to this topic, but before being stopped by the moderators, I would like to point out that Einstein's equation only uses the speed of light as a calculating constant. It doesn't say that the matter in question has any velocity at all. The general theory of relativity is concerned with, for example, the movements of planets, and does not address the micro world.

Pictures of Einstein in his younger years show that he was very well-groomed indeed...

More on topic, I do not quite understand whom you are addressing and what you mean by "u should reverse your philosophy of religion and head for heaven". Do you mean that everybody should change their religion to get to "heaven", including those who already agree with you? As may be inferred by my short statement of April 25, I personally don't believe in heaven or hell or any god, so I stick to my philosophy and my being, according to the test, "one of Christianities worst enemies".

Runt

LMAO, I'm really wondering what answers you were giving jonjohnrob11... I tried answering the quiz as I thought a Christian might and it said I was a Lamb Of God... not someone who is red and evil!

Ok, I don't fully agree with this....

nothing.jpg

Those answers to choose from were a little confusing to me too, I wouldn't say I was nothing, I am just not something yet, not that I might ever be, but I am certainly not nothing, lol.

anders

That's the one I couldn't copy!

Rather fun, but I agree that some questions were confusing, and they were too few to make the test look serious.

Ok, I don't fully agree with this....

nothing.jpg

Those answers to choose from were a little confusing to me too, I wouldn't say I was nothing, I am just not something yet, not that I might ever be, but I am certainly not nothing, lol.