• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Creator.....

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Chaos... even though it isn't on the list...
Well it doesn't have to be listed. I agree Chaos and the Universe(the way I see Pantheism) are one in the same. Since Chaos, in the term I use it(and in which I'm guessing you are too), Chaos is endless creation(just like the universe).

Baydwin

Chaos... even though it isn't on the list...
That would be closest to mine.

Azakel said:
I agree Chaos and the Universe(the way I see Pantheism) are one in the same. Since Chaos, in the term I use it(and in which I'm guessing you are too), Chaos is endless creation(just like the universe).
Although I don't agree with this, to me our universe is but a tiny fragment of the potential creative possibilities 'present' within god.

Erebus

Well it doesn't have to be listed. I agree Chaos and the Universe(the way I see Pantheism) are one in the same. Since Chaos, in the term I use it(and in which I'm guessing you are too), Chaos is endless creation(just like the universe).

Kind of... I basically see Chaos as the state of all affairs before time and space or any form of universe existed, it's the unconscious creator deity that spawned the big bang and most likely countless other universes. It's what our Universe was born from, what it is expanding into and possibly what it will one day revert to. Ultimately everything has come from Chaos in one way or another.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Wow that's a pretty big list. No wonder why there are some who don't believe in a God.
Personally I doubt that the long list of Creator gods is the reason way some people don't believe in a god. Most don't know of any other god outside of the Big 3s Omnigod.

And some who believe in each of them.
Like me, though I believe the play a smaller role in creation.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Kind of... I basically see Chaos as the state of all affairs before time and space or any form of universe existed, it's the unconscious creator deity that spawned the big bang and most likely countless other universes. It's what our Universe was born from, what it is expanding into and possibly what it will one day revert to. Ultimately everything has come from Chaos in one way or another.
I see what you mean and I do agree. I'm just not the best at explaining what I mean.
Sometime it's just easier saying, 'Chaos is Endless, Unlimited Creation'...