• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where the True Promised Land is \/ & they love it

james dixon

Premium Member

The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be.,.,..,..,., the .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.USA.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Time line

70th correction/change/addition --12/02/2016PM 05:41 PM

note: WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN?

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,This is a time line

If you need to enlarge the text, i.e. the two pages where you can read it without squinting your eyes

[1] Just hold dawn the [Ctri] key while rolling your mouse up or down.

Just a suggestion

The reason this site was built –

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

Why they were chosen follows in verses. Where they gathered is another story. The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be the USA.

68th correction/change -- 10/16/2016

06:59 pm

This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face, His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today. There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 15. The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old United States of America; aka USA.

http://universalknowledge.net/

Anyone agree-?

:)-

A Vestigial Mote

The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be.,.,..,..,., the .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.USA.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Time line

70th correction/change/addition --12/02/2016PM 05:41 PM

note: WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN?

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,This is a time line

If you need to enlarge the text, i.e. the two pages where you can read it without squinting your eyes

[1] Just hold dawn the [Ctri] key while rolling your mouse up or down.

Just a suggestion

The reason this site was built –

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

Why they were chosen follows in verses. Where they gathered is another story. The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be the USA.

68th correction/change -- 10/16/2016

06:59 pm

This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face, His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today. There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 15. The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old United States of America; aka USA.

http://universalknowledge.net/

Anyone agree-?

:)-
Why is it that so many of these theology based "theories" end up being written so horribly? I mean, how can you look at what you have put together and not think it it one of the most awful mishmashes of inconsequential "findings" ever assembled?

And you're not alone. Most of the time (almost all of the time, that is) people post things of which they say they are SO SURE are evidenced in the accumulation of "stuff" (maps, texts, quotes, numerology, interpreted predictions, etc.), but it is so convoluted and riddled with what seems to be completely nonsensical information that IS NOT EXPLAINED, that one is simply forced to give up trying to assimilate any of it.

For example... what the hell is with the whole "comma period comma period comma period (ad nauseam)" strings of characters thrown between the texts of your post? Can you explain why you did that? It is a MESS. You also posted a bunch of garbage that tells when texts were added/changed/corrected and how many corrections you've made. Why include this? Do you think this adds credence to your claims? I can assure you that it doesn't. And then in your link/site - the actual source material... I don't even want to count the number of times you include a quote or snippet of Bible verse and don't explain AT ALL why it is relevant to your supposed point. What are you trying to accomplish? Nothing? 'Cause that is where this is headed in this state.

In fact, I believe I can TELL YOU why you leave your materials in such a state. Why ALL OF YOU who post this sort of theorizing do it in the way that you do, and leave it so convoluted and confusing. It is because YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOTHING. And because you have nothing ,the only thing you can do is make up a bunch of filler text and numbers, quotes without commentary and maps... disingenuously attempting to confuse your audience into submission. Hoping that they will agree with you simply because they can't understand it, and so it must be really clever/intelligent/profound, right? Right? Wrong.