• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where has your Faith Walk taken you in your life?

I grew up Catholic, praying the rosary, studying the Bible, and was a strong proponent of the Charismatic ('holy rollers') movement since we had a group at church. I eventually studied a little Christian history, saw the booming of denominations even at the very beginning, and the so-called heresies and conflicting groups during that time period.

I left after I couldn't take it anymore.

Eventually joined the Baha'i Faith for a year, and then left that to practice Vaishnavism ("Hare Krishna!") for about four to five years and counting.

I still have my interest in Baha'u'llah, but perhaps in more of a Dharmic perception of Him rather than as the Abrahamic conception of Him. But then again, perhaps I have some religious mental disorder that causes me to rift between the two, lol.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
But then again, perhaps I have some religious mental disorder that causes me to rift between the two, lol.

Nah, don't feel bad. I still waver between being totally Vaishnava, but yet still wanting to worship Harihara/Shankaranarayana.

shankaranarayana1.jpg

I've always been a Christian but i never accepted Jesus as my saver until a few weeks ago. To be honest with you I've been through a lot of stuff most of it i brought on myself but i take comfort in knowing that by accepting Jesus as my saver i will go to haven.