• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where and What are YOU doing this very moment?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste Hindus, Dharmis, Premies, Bhaktas, Yogis, Sadhus, Jnanis, Gurus all!

So it is a BEAUTIFUL Sunday afternoon for me, I am very happy just for happy sake (sake, not "sake" as in the Japanese liquor), at this moment I am sitting in the open "Peace Plaza" of San Francisco's Japan Town. Around me the cool breeze blows, people move here and there, pigeons trek about, there are many pink and purple flowers, an open sunny sky, I am alone in a perfect shady spot meditating on Murugan.

Once in a while there is the sound of a car horn, a skooter bllluzzzzzzth, Japanese and tourists walk about, the enourmous "pagoda" towers over, my family is shopping but I am sitting meditating.

Just now a small flock of cherry conures (a type of parrot) flew overhead. Unknown to many, yes there are parrots in S.F. often perching about Telegraph Hill, then they fly here and there.

Sea gull calls, crow caws, Children play under the "pagoda".

LIFE IS GOOD, and I "feel like Buddha" or yogi (ha ha). I can just sit here for hours!

Om Namah Sivaya

Maya3

What a nice thread.

I'm at my sister in laws house in the country, it's beautiful but cold. I've played with my puppies all day and I'm reading a great historical novel.

Maya

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
I am relaxing after a very up and down day, sipping a drink and contemplating finding a documentary to watch on netflix.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
We had a combined birthday party for daughter, and daughter-in-law. They've all left now but it was a full house for a bit.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Studying.:sad4:

This^. I have two assignments for an
organization-theory course due this
evening; and numerous other projects
for other courses due in the following
days. All of them require studying of
the material beforehand.​

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend ShivaFan,

Where and What are YOU doing this very moment?

Could have answered the question if knew who that 'I' is as at all times am in search of that "I". Guess at best can respond by stating "Am Searching"!

Love & rgds

Benst

I'm sitting here at 1:44 AM, a home-made cranberry scone with butter infront of me and three cats laying on my bed becoming *very* offended when I tell that it's time to go...

It could always be worse. Atleast I have my scone!

Jaskaran Singh

Divosūnupriyaḥ
I'm sitting here at 1:44 AM, a home-made cranberry scone with butter infront of me and three cats laying on my bed becoming *very* offended when I tell that it's time to go...

It could always be worse. Atleast I have my scone!
Scones are those hard little pastry/biscuit type things, right? I totally blank when it comes to British food, lol...

John Doe

I am everywhere.

I am observing everywhere from the perspective of John Doe, a device which I constructed for this purpose, though I don't recall exactly how :D

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Taking a break from trying to depict on canvas a couple that IMO do not really care for each other. I'm working from photos and their smiles are so strained. I wish I was Madison Ave. trained, so i could make a lie seem real, but I am just at a loss. Perhaps a trick of light.