• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When the enemy speaks, pay attention.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It mimics perfectly Israel's reason for committing
genocide against Palestinians.
There's never a cromulent reason for genocide.

Now for the lighter side of genocide....

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
It mimics perfectly Israel's reason for committing
genocide against Palestinians.
There's never a cromulent reason for genocide.

Now for the lighter side of genocide....
You use the word genocide a lot in this context. Can you provide us with your definition?

icehorse

Premium Member
I've done it many times.
It's the 1948 UN definition.
Interesting. The UN definition seems a lot looser than the common definition. In other words using the UN definition many more things can be considered "genocide".

I wonder what definition the average RF poster uses?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interesting. The UN definition seems a lot looser than the common definition. In other words using the UN definition many more things can be considered "genocide".

I wonder what definition the average RF poster uses?
Feel free to search for how I applied
each aspect of their definition.

icehorse

Premium Member
Feel free to search for how I applied
each aspect of their definition.
No need, I understand much better how you use the term.

But my intuition is that most posters would assume a much stricter definition when they hear the term.

muhammad_isa

No need, I understand much better how you use the term.

But my intuition is that most posters would assume a much stricter definition when they hear the term.

In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". These five acts were: killing members of the group, causing them serious bodily or mental harm, imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group, preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group. Victims are targeted because of their real or perceived membership of a group, not randomly.
Genocide - Wikipedia

..just in case there's any confusion. The group, in this case, are those who don't agree with Zionism.
i.e. the Muslims who have been dispossessed

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Unfortunately propaganda blinds people ....and prevents them from thinking.

It's so horrific that so many people fell for that propaganda, and it's so horrific that people still re-use it today.