• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Jesus Returns to Collect Taxes

Ellen Brown

In this funny, funny world we are full to the brim with those who deny any possible explanation for life but the most boring, or in another extreme some are so religious that they construct a world so far outside the reasonable that what they believe becomes delusional.

What will we do if Jesus shows up in a nearly "Moon" sized space ship and comes down here in a glorious white shuttle the size of Manhattan Island and lands it in the desert of Arizona, squashing a long section of Trumps wall? What will we do because we thought he was supposed to land on Jerusalem? How do you land the Great White Horse in that space when it is around 2 miles wide and around 10 Miles long. Nope, it is not yet time to land the 1500 mile cube that is the Holy City yet.

"I've come to set up the same Tax Plan that Melchizedek had when he was assigned to this post". he says. Looking up he can see a bunch of bright flashes as the Iron Dome is aggressively trying to expel this unwanted interloper.

"Hmmm. You aren't any more civilized than when I was here last". he muses.

Rational Agnostic

In this funny, funny world we are full to the brim with those who deny any possible explanation for life but the most boring, or in another extreme some are so religious that they construct a world so far outside the reasonable that what they believe becomes delusional.

Evolution by the process of natural selection is actually a very fascinating, not "boring," subject. You should study it sometime.

Ellen Brown

Evolution by the process of natural selection is actually a very fascinating, not "boring," subject. You should study it sometime.

I do, and because of my own very odd genetics, perhaps due to inbreeding, I find it very interesting. I especially follow Jack Horner, the Dinosaur man, who recently said that Chickens are distantly related to T-Rex. :) I'm very convinced that there is a linkage in the Science/Religion world that makes people have fits. Since I didn't make any of it, I just sit back and watch the fun.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I do, and because of my own very odd genetics, perhaps due to inbreeding, I find it very interesting. I especially follow Jack Horner, the Dinosaur man, who recently said that Chickens are distantly related to T-Rex. :) I'm very convinced that there is a linkage in the Science/Religion world that makes people have fits. Since I didn't make any of it, I just sit back and watch the fun.
He's the guy who pulled the plum out of the Christmas pie, right?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
T. Rex Linked to Chickens, Ostriches | Science | Smithsonian

Earthling

David Henson

Oh, now you've done it!