• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

when Jesus (PBUH) returns...

JayHawes

I will know my friend when I see him, trust me on that score -- the thing is how will YOU know him when you see him -- especially when you discover all the fairy tales are dead wrong. That will be a lark. Hang tight. Oh, and by the way... don't waste time looking towards the sky... that is absurd but I am sure it still manages to frighted a few sheltered souls who prefer to think they are mere mortals.

We do not stand looking towars the sky, but we wait on the return of the King of Kings. And Every knee shall bow, all things in heaven and earth shall confess that Jesus is the Christ.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
We do not stand looking towars the sky, but we wait on the return of the King of Kings. And Every knee shall bow, all things in heaven and earth shall confess that Jesus is the Christ.
I wouldn't bet the farm on that one son. "He will come like a thief in the night" and very few will recognize him for who the truly is -- at first -- but you are welcome to believe whatever fairy tales you wish if it makes you feel good.

PS: I will never bow to the "king of kings" as he doesn't particularly like that sort of crap. Trust me you will understand all too soon. :)

JayHawes

I wouldn't bet the farm on that one son. "He will come like a thief in the night" and very few will recognize him for who the truly is -- at first -- but you are welcome to believe whatever fairy tales you wish if it makes you feel good.

He will come as a theif in the night to those like you, who willingly choose to ignore his coming. Although for me scripture indicates

"But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief" 1 Thess 5:4

I am of the Brethern of Jesus Christ, that day shall not overtake me. I am not bound to worry, but to Hope and faith the King of Kings will soon come.

summia

Scriptural reader
Yeah, he will really come ' the kings of kings'...
Yeah he is Jesus Christ...
Lets check the meanings of Christ in Dictionary
"the Messiah: according to the Bible, a savior who will come to deliver God’s chosen people
(Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2007. © 2004-2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. ")

Yeah !exactly that's whatz Muslims belief...
Jesus (Isa pbuh) will came to survive (refresh) the religion of Muhammad (pbuh), he will come at the end of the World and those who believe in Muhammadz teachings will be chosen by him for accompany with him.
Allah Almighty says,
"And there is none of the people of the book, but must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an apostle of Allah and a human being), before his death, and on the Day of Judgment, he will be a witness against them." Quran 4/159

Herez prophetic sayings,
Abu-Hurariah said that the prophet Muhammad
saw23X22.gif
said,

"By him in whose hands my soul rests, surely Jesus, Son, of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind judiciously, by the law of the Quran, as an honest ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish jizya. Money will abound in such excess that no one will wish to accept it. A single prostration to Allah, in prayer, will be better that the whole world and all it contains."

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
He will come in the clouds. Those who have fallen asleep (died) will be caught up with him first, and then whose Christians who are alive will also be caught up. Then we'll all ascend to Heaven together. From how I understand it, anyway.