• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your path and why did you choose it

I wear labels uncomfortably. But the one that comes closest to fitting is Animist/Deist. I believe all living things have spirit. And more things are alive than many people believe.

And I strongly suspect, with gusts up to believing in, the existence of a guiding intelligence of some sort which might be called "god."

Poetic-Misprint

I am Dorian's Portrait
Eclectic, I suppose, is the best term for it. I'm a Luciferian, Wiccan in many practices, and steal often from ideas used by Hellenic Pagans and Celtic paths.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I currently consider myself to be a Pantheist, but as I have been doing some reading (re-reading in particular of "The Druidry handbook"), I have found that my personal leanings fall more in line with Druidry, and honestly have fit that bill most of my life. I have an overwhelming love of anything nature and feel more at home/spiritually connected out doors; and a vast thirst for knowledge and learning. I just recently joined on with OBOD, but have not had the time to really begin my introductory apprenticeship.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
You'll have to let us (and I mean me *cough*) know how OBOD goes. I periodically mull over formally joining up a Druid organization, but keep sitting on the fence for one reason or another. I miss having a connection to community - and I think they could help fill that gap.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I will keep everyone informed. I am currently deployed, so honestly working towards finishing my intro to apprenticeship has been difficult time wise. Plus, even though I "joined" the community, I am a solitary practitioner.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Neo-pagan/Druid/Luciferian/Eclectic Pagan/Pantheist... I really don't know what to call myself most days other than 'Pagan'... All of the above titles fit in one way or another. Maybe I should just combine it into one all encompassing label :p. "Eclectic Pantheistic-Neo-Luciferian Druid"............ Pagan. Lmao, I couldn't fit that in there. My spiritual journey only has had one real constant. The necessity to worship in and attune myself with Nature.

sol_mas

Spiritual Investigator
Whenever Druidism comes up I'm reminded that I'm surprised there isn't a separate DIR for it. I think it would be of interest to many, but I may be selfishly thinking so. I know as many Druids as I do Wiccans at this point...

sm

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Q , I have a correction, my apprenticeship is under the AODA not the OBOD. I got the 2 mixed up some how.
sol_mas, I agree, I really think that there would be a lot of people that would benefit from a Druid DIR. I would like to see one.