• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man
How much more of this scheming and plotting have we got to put up with?

With Boris entering Number Ten and not ruling out a no deal Brexit, we will now have to endure 101 days of Project Fear on steroids!

Notanumber

A Free Man
Wow...even Tony Blair is afraid of our Matthew, who has just tweeted his overwhelming joy about Boris

Blair tells Europe new PM Boris Johnson’s ‘populism’ is worse ‘than Trump or Salvini’

As macj02 wrote in the comments -

Haha ..... mass murderer Blair getting desperate. I have never heard a past leader have a tantrum like Blair. I expect Soros will throw Blair to the wolves when we leave. All that work in the background with Remain factions has failed, Blair. You are a failure Blair You are also a dangerous sociopath.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
As macj02 wrote in the comments -

Haha ..... mass murderer Blair getting desperate. I have never heard a past leader have a tantrum like Blair. I expect Soros will throw Blair to the wolves when we leave. All that work in the background with Remain factions has failed, Blair. You are a failure Blair You are also a dangerous sociopath.

You missed out "Blair,your a lying dickwad".

Altfish

Veteran Member
You can’t stand Blair and you can’t stand Corbyn, who could you stand when you supported the Labour Party?
I am not a personality cult fan; I support the general principals of a party but very few politicians ever inspire me. Blair started well, then found god and Bush and it was downhill from there on.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You will definitely not be a fan of your new leader Jo Swinson then.
Don't know her, I'll see what she's like. She's Scottish, which is good, female also helps.
Let's see how she performs, I very much doubt I'll like everything she does and says. But it'll be a lot more than I like of what Boris and Nigel promise - but then fail to deliverer

Notanumber

A Free Man
Don't know her, I'll see what she's like. She's Scottish, which is good, female also helps.
Let's see how she performs, I very much doubt I'll like everything she does and says. But it'll be a lot more than I like of what Boris and Nigel promise - but then fail to deliverer

She will be no better than Corbyn and you can’t stand him.

They will both destroy the UK if they ever gain power.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Excellent speech...Boris.
I am sure he meant Italy when he spoke about future International relations post-Brexit