• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
This man says that we need to reform our electoral system and the present state of the UK’s parliament confirms this.

The Lib Dems have been saying this for years, we even had a badly worded referendum on it in 2011 which was lost by 2/3rds to 1/3rd.
Needless to say the right wing press backed the status quo

Altfish

Veteran Member

Altfish

Veteran Member
Did you read the comments under your video?

Not many seem to agree with your balanced opinion.

It is censorship by the back door.
I didn't say it was biased, I said it was balanced, there are issues with the Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market but it is a good thing in many ways

Altfish

Veteran Member
And we will have to pay a much higher price, that of our freedom of speech.
Rubbish.
When The Beatles made a record they got paid so much per album/single sold, they also got paid for any plays on the radio. It was the same rate for an unknown band just starting out.
YouTube and Spotify pay their artists next to nothing.unless you are the likes of U2

Free Speech doesn't mean that creative artists are paid nothing.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Rubbish.
When The Beatles made a record they got paid so much per album/single sold, they also got paid for any plays on the radio. It was the same rate for an unknown band just starting out.
YouTube and Spotify pay their artists next to nothing.unless you are the likes of U2

Free Speech doesn't mean that creative artists are paid nothing.

You obviously believe that the EU can do no wrong and if that is the bubble that you want to live in, so be it.

Notanumber

A Free Man
RF has showed to me how wicked leftists can be.
And God always punishes wickedness.

A no-deal-Brexit is what will take place and is a congruous godly punishment.

Good to see you back Estro.

I hope you are right about no-deal but who do you think is going to suffer this congruous godly punishment.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I see Adolf von Batten has been tweeting that his march/protest planned for today is to be met with water cannons.... there is of course a slight problem with that,
the UK doesn't have any water cannons!

But why let the facts ruin a good scare story. "PROJECT FEAR"