• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's up

scitsofreaky

Hey there, I'm new to these forums (well, that was rather obvious). I am a deist and I am just trying to understand the truth. I am currently a member of many different forums because I crave discussions with many different people, and so I am very glad that the internet gives me the oportunity.
I hope that we all can learn from eachother.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy us and learn some (and maybe you'll bring some yourself) :)

No*s

Captain Obvious
scitsofreaky said:
What do frubals do exactly?

Nothing :).

They're just things we give because we like the post, want to make someone feel better, just like something at random, think it's funny, or just want to. It basically amounts to popularity points. It can get pretty addictive, and I tend to enjoy people breaking new frubals barriers (1K, 2K, 3K, 4K, etc.).

Feathers made a really good article on them here. It should explain a bit.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
welcome11.gif

Please to meet you.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
scitsofreaky said:
I sure hope that I can contribute.
Hi to the both (or more) of you!!!:jiggy: ; hope you'll love the forum as much as I do!!:)

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Are you a UU deist or just a deist in general? Your profile is completely bare....tell us about yoruself.

Master Vigil

WELCOME!!!!! I hope you enjoy yourself here. It truely is a place that grows on you, I've been here for a long time, and in no way do I want to leave. :D