• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's playing on your TV right now?

Rakhel

Pocoyo

a-pocoyo2-main.jpg

wa:do

I do not understand that show, but my son loves it.

Wild Kratts is playing on mine

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
The vast majority of the time, only video games are "playing" on my television. And if not that, YouTube videos streamed through my game console or DVDs played on my game console.

Currently playing: Skyrim. Which I am going to get back to. Right now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's turned off right now, and will be for the rest of the day. It probably won't be on much over the weekend, if at all.

Straw Dog

The vast majority of the time, only video games are "playing" on my television. And if not that, YouTube videos streamed through my game console or DVDs played on my game console.

Currently playing: Skyrim. Which I am going to get back to. Right now.

My girlfriend just started playing Skyrim and then the Xbox went red. Needless to say, she isn't handling it very well. :eek:

Last edited:

Straw Dog

As for what's on TV now, nothing. I don't have cable. It was strange trying to watch it again at my grandparents' house over Thanksgiving, though. It was like I couldn't handle commercials at all anymore after not watching them for so long. My family didn't seem to mind at all. I guess some of the brainwashing started to wear off.

I also noticed that television has definitely become dumber over time. I mean, Animal Planet had a documentary on about mermaids... MERMAIDS! Although, that is a step up from all the other crap that's on there now. Remember when educational television actually used to be educational? I guess that documentary will help when I go to do my thesis on mermaids.

"Animal Planet, Surprisingly Human" or how about "Mostly Human, Most of the Time"?