• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's On Your Anti-Bucket List?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Caution:
This is not an anti-bucket thread.
I'm pro buckets.

An anti-bucket list is a list of things you've done (or not),
but want to never do again.

Mine....
- Never travel by plane again.

Credits:
To @Conscious thoughts for the idea.

PureX

Veteran Member
I would like to remove 20 years of active alcoholism from my 'bucket'. But, of course, it's too late, now. What's done can't be undone.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Recipe for Bucket list....

Take your bucket out of the closet, take a piece of paper, Write LIST on it.
Put it in the bucket ....

And now you have your self a bucket list ;)

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that. You must be hurting.

Love and blessings

Not exactly. My daughter is a wonderful person. But parenthood is not my calling. I should not have gone along with the demand to have a child.

I think I have been a good father, but it isn't something that gives me the fulfillment it seems to give others. Her mother, on the other hand, LOVES being a mom. It's part of why we separated.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
........now I have to get a bucket ??? Would a urinal do ?

Where's my damn lists...??

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I never should have gone to our community services board for mental health help but to an outside therapist. There is SOOO much going on legal and sanitiwise that I think I would have survived a bit longer at home than there.

Not go to college.

Probably other things too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Given some of the self-inflicted physical issues from eating the wrong food, not exercising, not taking good care of my teeth, I want to never abuse my body that way.