• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's In ChrisP's TOOL Belt?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Psssh. I didn't give up....the thread just sat here doing nothing. :( I think it was it's location. I mean, a couple of people even posted in the thread but didn't guess a number. And I bumped it a time er too as well.

I proclaim Jeffrey the winner! His guess is the closest to the real number of 389. ;)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:
Psssh. I didn't give up....the thread just sat here doing nothing. :( I think it was it's location. I mean, a couple of people even posted in the thread but didn't guess a number. And I bumped it a time er too as well.

I proclaim Jeffrey the winner! His guess is the closest to the real number of 389. ;)
Knew it was somewhere in the high 300s! *dances*

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sorry Ash....your guess would have won but it came in too late. The consolation prize is a 12 oz can of panda poo. Congratulations! :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Sorry Ash....your guess would have won but it came in too late. The consolation prize is a 12 oz can of panda poo. Congratulations! :D
but i make that on my own! :(

that sucks....

i'll go make my OWN prize! I dont need you! :p

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Yeah, but this is genuine Chinese panda poo. How often do you get that huh?
....every time i have fiber..... o.0

but enough about fecal matter....