• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's In ChrisP's TOOL Belt?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Anyone who has known ChrisP for more than three mintues knows that he is a rabidly addicted & drooling TOOL fan......:drool: <<ChrisP listening or even thinking about Tool.

In honor of the American release of TOOL's new albumn today, I would like to have a contest to see how close anyone can come to guessing the times Chris has listened to a TOOL song in the music threads.

Some hints....the first music thread was 5,000 posts long and was started in January by Chris. The second thread was started just last week but he has been on a major Tool binge ever since..... ;)

The person who comes closest to guessing the actual number of TOOL songs posted by Chris (and Chris only BTW) will win a gift from the RF store of their choice plus lots of frubals from me! :D Please be patient with the results as the number may take WEEKS to calculate!

EDIT: Please limit your guess to ONE so it will make it more fair! Thanks!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
Umm...952? And no, you can't count any plays after this post. Right?

Nope....the two threads with the Tool tracks in question have been pulled thanks to my friend Michel, my partner in crime. ;)

standing_alone

Buttercup said:
Boy was I suckered..........You brat! :slap: Get back here and gimme a number! Please????

My guess is whatever this is:

818fa72d02e8ba8d5eb8a72779245e66.png
e5cff4b16aa339886ee5af7aa15994dc.png