• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's God's Big Hangup With Homosexuality?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My God has indeed established his objective truth for the entire world to see and recognize. And you all do indeed see and recognize.
According to your god, pi equals 3, rabbits chew their cud, and there are points high enough to see the entire world.
Nope, can't happen. Won't ever happen.
That is terribly naive, and horribly uneducated about things such as blood borne pathogens.
In other words, it was not created with the intention to be used as a vagina.
Feet aren't made to be used like hands, but many people have made it work just fine.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
He said, "For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." (Mathew 5:18)

The law stands. God is the judge.
Christians don't believe that. That's why they eat pork chops and wear mixed fabrics and don't keep a proper Sabbath. Only the parts of the law that they prefer stand. The rest they blow off.
Tom

Skwim

Veteran Member
Haha...misdirection much.. I remind you that it was you who started the thread on homosexuality, not me.
Aren't you forgetting something?

YOU said: "I gave you an answer....God judges a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural."

And I asked: Where? I didn't find you saying anything at all about God judging a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural. All I read about a penis pushing poop was your reply to Shadow Wolf:

"But it is not your penis pushing poop, if you had one, you may think other than you do about it.."
So, where..... did..... you..... say, "God judges a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural."

(And yes, I've noted all your posts in case you feel like slipping the quote in somewhere.)

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
God doesn't have a problem, like I don't have a problem with homosexuals, karma is a b****h
The rectum, being warm and moist, is a good place for bacteria to grow. It not having any real natural lube does put it at a higher risk for micro-tears and fissures. And even your source said those numbers are for unprotected sex, meaning they aren't doing things they should be, such as using condoms.
According to those statistics you posted, anal sex runs a fifteen plus times higher incidence of HIV than non-anal....you play in poop at your own risk, or in a latex wet suit if you want to mitigate the risk. So we have closure I believe... :)

Sonofason

Yes, it's clear to me that the Supreme Being has no problem with homosexuality.
I actually don't believe that you believe what you yourself are saying. I believe that you know very well that God does not condone homosexual behavior, and you deliberately, with intention and malice, subvert the truth of God for a lie for your own selfish purposes.

Sonofason

According to your god, pi equals 3, rabbits chew their cud, and there are points high enough to see the entire world.

That is terribly naive, and horribly uneducated about things such as blood borne pathogens.

Feet aren't made to be used like hands, but many people have made it work just fine.
God did not command us not to use our feet like hands.

Sonofason

Christians don't believe that. That's why they eat pork chops and wear mixed fabrics and don't keep a proper Sabbath. Only the parts of the law that they prefer stand. The rest they blow off.
Tom
Some do, some don't. No one is perfect. I have posted this quote before, but I think it is appropriate here as well, a quote by William Law from "A Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life"

"ALTHOUGH the goodness of God, and His rich mercies in Christ Jesus, are a sufficient assurance to us, that He will be merciful to our unavoidable weakness and infirmities, that is, to such failings as are the effects of ignorance or surprise; yet we have no reason to expect the same mercy towards those sins which we have lived in, through a want of intention to avoid them."

Many professing Christians are going to hell, because they have no intention at all to please God.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I actually don't believe that you believe what you yourself are saying. I believe that you know very well that God does not condone homosexual behavior, and you deliberately, with intention and malice, subvert the truth of God for a lie for your own selfish purposes.
I've had gay sex before and any deities that have a problem with it can kiss my ***. I don't worship homophobic Gods, anyway.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
And finally the truth comes out.
I don't care what Yahweh and his Canaanite tribe of desert dwellers has to say about it. I don't worship him and I don't view him as the Supreme Being. I don't even think that the Bible condemns homosexuality in general. Your hangups are your own.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Aren't you forgetting something?

YOU said: "I gave you an answer....God judges a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural."

And I asked: Where? I didn't find you saying anything at all about God judging a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural. All I read about a penis pushing poop was your reply to Shadow Wolf:

"But it is not your penis pushing poop, if you had one, you may think other than you do about it.."
So, where..... did..... you..... say, "God judges a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural."

(And yes, I've noted all your posts in case you feel like slipping the quote in somewhere.)

I said it here in my post #175 ben d, Today at 10:48 AM ."I gave you an answer....God judges a penis pushing poop in the rectum to be unhealthy and unnatural"

But it would be clear to everyone that the continuous misdirection and strawmen you create about answering your OP question is an obfuscation to avoid disclosing your stake in this discussion. Do you approve of anal sex like Shadow Wolf does? Don't be afraid to be honest and frank.

Sonofason

These threads are very difficult for me. I have no desire to hurt anyone with what I say. I sincerely wish the best for everyone. I would be pleased if I could avoid this topic in the future, but it is hard to pass over the lies and the deception and the perversion of the truth that can cause harm to others with fragile minds that might have a lack of understanding, who might easily be persuaded to walk on a path of destruction. My sincere apologies to anyone I might have insulted.

Sonofason

I don't care what Yahweh and his Canaanite tribe of desert dwellers has to say about it. I don't worship him and I don't view him as the Supreme Being. I don't even think that the Bible condemns homosexuality in general. Your hangups are your own.
Okay good...as long as you are happy...I guess I'm happy too.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Praise God. I think that is a display of God's wonderful mercy and grace.
That's an example of something that wasn't designed for a certain purpose being used for that purpose. Charcoal wasn't created with the intention of it being used in art, but it works out pretty well.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Praise God. I think that is a wonderful display of God's mercy and amazing grace.
And if God was merciful and graceful, why would he take their arms and force them to go through with the mind-numbing dedication and endless effort and countless failures to use their feet?